User
Pass
2FA

PvP vendor flaws

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message550
soulflames

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2022 15:02)

Votes: 22

Post Posted: 18-01-2021, 11:27:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The idea of implementing a PvP vendor is great,the rating requirments are great but there are still some flaws.
1.It gives only dread glad items and a lot of the items dont have the most important stat which is Verstatility,there are classes which benefit more from this vendor and classes that dont.Azerite pieces also are in the same some spot.
It will be great if in the future you can add pve items to the vendor to have a more variety for choosing the best stats and traits.
2.Another thing is that doesnt give Artifact Power,which is also important.You can add also tokens that can improve artifact power,saying this there will be a point when someone makes full gear and they will gather to many conquest points which will not be usable.
3.Conquest farming for those who have low gear is hard,because of the gear of course,my suggestion is or to increase the Conquest gain or to reduce the price for 355 lvl items.

Another important part is that you have to fix the ilvl for dropped items in arenas to scale with your rating,and also the Pvp Weekly chest.
We all hope that you can improve the PvP scene and we hope that you will listen to the community.
Thanks in advance.

4 0

Moonkinator

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 11:50)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-01-2021, 14:40:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

soulflames wrote:
The idea of implementing a PvP vendor is great,the rating requirments are great but there are still some flaws.
1.It gives only dread glad items and a lot of the items dont have the most important stat which is Verstatility,there are classes which benefit more from this vendor and classes that dont.Azerite pieces also are in the same some spot.
It will be great if in the future you can add pve items to the vendor to have a more variety for choosing the best stats and traits.
2.Another thing is that doesnt give Artifact Power,which is also important.You can add also tokens that can improve artifact power,saying this there will be a point when someone makes full gear and they will gather to many conquest points which will not be usable.
3.Conquest farming for those who have low gear is hard,because of the gear of course,my suggestion is or to increase the Conquest gain or to reduce the price for 355 lvl items.

Another important part is that you have to fix the ilvl for dropped items in arenas to scale with your rating,and also the Pvp Weekly chest.
We all hope that you can improve the PvP scene and we hope that you will listen to the community.
Thanks in advance.

sa basically you are asking for gear bis without putting too much effort in getting it . sorry but this suggestion sounds silly in my opinion , no offence .

2 0

soulflames

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-01-2021, 16:15:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

bis would be 395 gear,what i am saying that now is that at least for 1 time getting gear from PvP could be easier than doing pve,and you havent read that part where i was saying that the vendor that lacks items with Versatility.If u dont do pvp or like PvP please do not post here.A lot of good pvp players could agree with me.
1 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 19-01-2021, 21:34:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would go around it in a different way. There was a system back in the days where you could have converted your conquest to PvE currency and vice versa. So that PvP and PvE community could convert their hard earned points in to currency they would actually like to spend for their desirable piece of equipment. Although if this would ever be approved the conversion rates would have to be thoroughly thought through with slight penalty interest due to the convenience of the idea.

For example:

PvE Azerite 385 piece is 7150 Titan Residuum
PvP Azerite 385 piece is 1200 (iLvL 355 item (500) + (700) 385 iLvL upgrade Trophy) Conquest

So that would mean 1200 conquest = 7150 Titan Residuum with ratio of 1:1

So lets say interest is extra 25% that would make a ratio of 1.25:1

In that case PvP player needs to pay 1200 x 1.25 = 1500 Conquest. This would be the required amount of conquest to purchase 7150 Titan Risiduum.

And if a person with 7150 Titan Residuum would like to get a azerite item of same calibur they would have to pay 7150 x 1.25 = 8938 Titan Risiduum in order to exchange for 1200 Conquest.

So in conclusion that would mean that the currency exchange with 25% would be:

1 Conquest ~ 4.8 Residuum
1 Residuum ~ 0.14 Conquest

Since these values have decimals it is wise to sell them x 100

100 Conquest ~ 480 Risiduum
100 Residuum ~ 14 Conquest

Last edited by zeakey on 19-01-2021, 22:18:32; edited 10 times in total
0 0

soulflames

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-01-2021, 22:23:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thats a great idea ! but this would be only for azerite gear,lot of pvp classes need Versatility as their main or second stat.But your idea is great ! I mean i dont think the admnistration will have something lose,they should try,i dont expect a big boom in PvP if you will implement something like that,but sure it will be a boost for the PvP players.
Thank you for making time to respond ^^

0 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 20-01-2021, 02:06:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for your implication, but we won't add it. At least not on this "patch". We'll see how the current pvp vendor is affecting the community overall and do modifications later on.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 20 January 2021 00:06

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 05:47:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x