User
Pass
2FA

Tanking + Toxicity

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message790
rubenoelofse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2023 11:49)

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 08:30:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

HI All

So my question for today is.

What level is the toxicity from the community for a new tank?
A Tank that is still learning to tank seeing as no one queue normal dungeons? Seeing as there is no ilvl restriction like on retail for normal and HC dungeons?

I really want to learn to tank dungeons and M+ Dungeons but also i know that people can be more aggressive towards a player learning something new than the Devil can be.

What are your guys tip and tricks towards this matter?

Kind Regards
Rekkov

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 08:47:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
To be honest, you will always have at least one negative feedback from other players, even if you play correctly 100% of the time. However, most of the times you will be in a group where people are neutral towards you and won't be bothered at all if you're a new tank that is learning. Of course, people in higher level keys will be more edgy, since they're chasing gear and weekly bests, but in lower keys and M0/HC, you shouldn't have any issues. The server mainly has DPS classes in abundance, so playing a Tank or a Healer is a good choice and you will be accepted in keys more often than others.

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
1 0

rubenoelofse

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-09-2023 11:49)

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 08:52:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Excellent! Thanx. i got the healer now busy with tank.

Seems you and Sarah got this forum and discord covered - Sarah's replies on discord support is top notch and yours are top notch on forums!

Good job -

1 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 08:54:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
Glad to be of assistance. Should any other questions arise, feel free to PM me or Sarah, or any other staff member here, or on Discord. Have a nice day!

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stimulation, 22 January 2021 06:54

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 27-09-2024, 18:01:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x