User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Mission Table-Horde]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message214
souirkan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-05-2021 19:12)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-02-2021, 10:32:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Tofalos
Bug description: I know it has already been reported that some horde players can't send missions. I'm one of them. I have already talked with mr/mrs Lerona that the problem might be caused by follower's gear (Storm Silver Spurs specifically) since from my guild I'm the only one with fully equipped follower and the only who can't send missions anymore. Could you please, up it's priority a bit more. It's almost 3 weeks that we can't send missions. Thanks and sorry for repeating it.
Proof: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mission-table-bugged-on-the-ship-horde-t597394.html

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 19-02-2021, 14:14:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, the issue was once already reported on the link you have provided above. We are aware of it and it will be looked into as soon as possible. Please have patience until that happens. Also, there is no need for multiple reports of one same issue. Thus, I will mark this as duplicate.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 19 February 2021 12:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 20:36:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x