User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Stormsong Valley] Heavy Artilery

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message406
Aliii71

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-04-2022 18:51)

Post Posted: 25-02-2021, 15:25:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=49755&name=heavy-artillery
Character name:
Bug description: Heavy artillery quest not working
Proof: there is another topic indicating this quest is bugged. But a helper just said "try tio kill hordes without tank" and locked the topic. The horde mobs are attacking in overwhelming number and impossible to kill. And when you move them so the others dont join, they dissappear. Its undoable. And without this quest one cant do stormsong questline and then cant open the world quests.

0 0

Teylor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 22:31)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 26-02-2021, 18:31:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I tried to reproduce the Issue however it did work fine for me.

Could you please provide more Information what exactly you did or how it bugged out add Screenshots or a Video if possible. -

0 0

Cikadembeli

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 12-03-2021, 02:05:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, it's bugged for me too. The tank is doing no damage, and if you get out and try to manually kill them as soon as you hit the mob he'll dissapear.
0 0

Cikadembeli

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 12-03-2021, 13:07:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm sorry for spamming but I've managed to complete it. I went down and tried to manuay kill them, if you attack only one mob he'll dissapear, but if you attack a few of them they'll work perfectly fine. The next thing I did after killing a few I went back to the tank and the tank also worked now and was dealing damage normally as it should.
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 25-03-2021, 11:06:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 25 March 2021 09:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 19:19:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x