User
Pass
2FA

Possible LFR fix...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message620
taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-05-2021, 17:14:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The LFR isn't working, well, it's working but there are never enough players to start a raid. I have checked over several days and there isn't more than 2-3 players at best in the LFR queue.

The problem is the size of the raid, 2 tanks, 5 healers and 18 dps is a lot to gather from a single realm. Blizzard gathers players from +10 realms to fill one raid and the private server has only one.

Since you have access to the server code, isn't possible to make the LFR a 10 man raid and set the enemy hp/dps to a LFR level? It's way more easy to gather 2 groups than 5. I know it's possible to do normal raids but you must be there on precise raid hours and it's not alway a spot available.

So, would it be possible to make the LFR team a 10 man raid?

0 0

taro12

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-10-2022 12:48)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-05-2021, 14:31:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have seen that 8.1.5 will launch next week with a custom PvE event.

Why spend time on developing custom PvE events when the LFR Raids can't be played because there aren't enough players around to form a 25 man raid. Isn't more simple to lower the matchmaker from 25 to 10 for the LFR and adjust the mob HP and Dmg? That will provide way more stuff to do for players that can't raid with a guild

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 10:12:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x