User
Pass
2FA

8.3 Mount Guide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message2269
Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 26-06-2021, 16:13:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

8.3 Mount Guide

Hello there,My name is Connover and today i will show you all the current available mounts you can get in BFA(for Horde).

We first have the vendor mounts.Each emmisary from each faction in Zandalar sells 2 mounts.
The Reins of the Cobal Ptterordax is The one available.This mount is a flying mount which Costs 10000 gold and in order to buy it you need to have Zandalari Empire at Revered or higher.The vendor is locate in the Great Seal. The new mount added to the Emmisary is the Spectral Pterrorwing .You need flying and the required amount of gold to buy it.
Zandalar

The next 2 mounts come from the same vendor and can be bought for 5000000 gold and 500000 gold respectively.The Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur(or commonly known as Long Boi) .This mount features a auction house and a repair mount.On the other hand the Palehide Direhorn doesn feature any companions but is just a cool direhorn.This is where the vendor is located .

The last vendor mount is located in the Port of Zandalar.These mounts are bought with a currency called "Honorbound Service Medal".These are earned by completing Honourbound Emisarries and killing world bosses.

We have one last vendor and this vendor is the Island Expedition Mount.This vendor sells 2 mounts,Siltwing Albatross(flying mount) and Saltwater Seahorse(water mount only).

Nazmir

Our First Vendor mount in Nazmir is from the Nazmir Emmisary.The current available mount is Expedition Bloodswarmer.This mount costs 10000gold and you have to be revered or higher with Talanjis Expedition. We now have access to the Captured Swampstalker. The requirements for this are that you have flying unlocked and the required amount of gold.

Our next vendor mounts are 3 frogs.These mounts are super expensive.They cost 333333 gold each.They come in 3 variations blue,yellow and green.These mounts dont require a reputation gain and both sides can buy this mount.Here is the entrance

Vol'dun

In Vol'dun we have only 1 mount available(for now) and that mount is the Alabaster Hyena.This mount costs 10000 gold and you need to have revered with The Voldunai. With the release of 8.2 we now currently have flying. This means that we now have access to the Voldunai Dunescraper. You need Battle for Azeroth pathfinder Part 2 in order to buy this mount and learn it

Firstly i want to talk about the island expedition mounts.These are super ultra rare mounts that are very low chance to get.In order to get them you have to complete island expeditions and at the end you need to have rng jesus luck on your side because they drop into your inventory.There are 9 mounts that drop from here.

We now get into the cooler mounts.These mounts are drop mounts.This means that you have to kill mobs/bosses to get them.These mounts are harder to get and you will want to have a group to farm them.
We first have the mount Mollie.This is a cool and lovely mount to have in your collection.Mollie is a Alpaca and is dropped from Dunegorger Kraulok.This world boss is spawned in Vol Dun and Mollie has a drop chance of 0.01%(according to database).In Voldun we also have another mount called Dune Scavanger.This mount drops from killing mobs in Voldun.I recommend killing Faithless Defender and Sethrak Aggressor.This is because they have the highest chance of dropping the mount standing at 0.22 and 0.2 respectively.

We get to Nazmir.In nazmir we only have 1 mount that drops.This mount is called the Leaping Veinseeker.This is a mount which is interesting.Some call it ugly while others see it as a nice addition to their collection.For the dropchance i recommend going to the freaks database herehttps://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=163575&&name=reins-of-a-tamed-bloodfeaster.

Kul Tiras

We now get to go the other factions Continent.Our first mount comes from Drustvar.This mount is called "Terified Pack Mule".This is a mule and its very expensive on the auction house.This mount is one of the harder mounts to farm in my opinion.For the drop chance go here https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=163574&&name=chewed-on-reins-of-the-terrified-pack-mule.

Our next mount comes from Storm Song Valley.The mount from here is called"Goldenmane" a beautiful golden horse.This mount is a nice addition to all mount collectors and this is fun to ride around.For drop chance check database here https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=163573&&name=goldenmane-s-reins.

Arathi Highlands.

In Arathi for Horde we have 5 mounts that are droppable.Their names are Swift Albino Raptor,Broken Highland Mustang,Lil'Donkey,Skullripper and Witherbark Direwing.These mounts are on a weekly rotation and each week it swaps between Horde and Alliance.You can check this by going to Port of Zandalar and checking the portal to see if its Arathi Highlands or Darkshore.If its darkshore then its alliance arathi and vice versa.

Darkshore.

Darkshore is the newest front where we can fight and with it we have a new addition of mounts and one new world boss called Ivus The forest lord.In darkshore we have 5 mounts,theyre names are Ashenvale Chimaera,Blackpaw,Frightened Kodo,Kaldorei Nightsaber and Umber nightsaber.

Raid and Dungeon

We have a couple of mounts from Dungeons and raids.In our current patch we have i believe 3 dungeon mounts and 2 raid mounts.
For our dungeon mounts we have the following:Underrot Crawg(dropped from Underrot mythic)Sharkbait(dropped from Freehold mythic) and finally Tomb Stalker(dropped from King's Rest mythic).
For our raid we have GMOD(i dont think its in the loot table)(dropped from High Tinker Mekkatorque in Battle of Dazar'Alor,drops on all difficulties except LFR)and we have Glacial Tidestorm(dropped from Jaina Proudmoore in Battle of Dazar'Alor on mythic difficulty only)

8.2 Mounts

For our first mount we have one from Mechagon. This is a zone introduced in 8.2 and has some mount drops.
The first rare that we have to kill is Rustfeather. This rare drops the Junkheap Drifter. This is a ground mount and its drop chance is 0.48%.

Next up we have the Rusty Mechanocrawler which is dropped by Arachnoid Harvester. This mount has a 0.1% drop chance and this can be found in Mechagon too.

For our last mount dropped by rares we have Silent Glider and this mount is dropped by Soundless in Nazjatar and it has a 0.53% drop rate.

For this patch we only have 1 crafter mount and its the Xiwyllag ATV.

Reputation Mounts

For our first reputation mount we have the Unshackled Waveray. In order to unlock it you require 250 Prismatic Manapearls and to be exalted with The Unshackled.

For our second reputation mount we have theRustbolt Resistor and it costs 524288 Gold. This is bought from Stolen Royal Vendorbot and you require to be exalted with Rustbolt Resistance.

We also have one more reputation mount. This mount is called Royal Snapdragon. This mount is dropped in Unshackled Supplies which means you must have The Unshackled at exalted.

Nazjatar Allies

From here we only have 1 mount and that mount is Snapdragon Kelpstalker. This is achieved by getting Neri Sharpfin to rank 20.

Dungeons and Raid

For our first mounts dropped from raids we have the Aerial Unit R-21/X and Mechagon Peacekeeper. These are both dropped from the same instance Operation:Mechagon. The first mount is dropped from HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit and its the Mechagon Peacekeeper and Aerial Unit R-21/X from King Mechagon on Hard mode.

For our 3rd mount this is a achievement mount and its the Azshari Bloatray.This mount is awarded once you have completed Glory of the Eternal Raider.

I hope this mount guide has been helpful and good luck farming!I will keep updating this guide as we progress through the patches.

8.3 mounts

For our 8.3 mounts we have the following mounts from Visions is the Mail Muncher.This mount is dropped from an NPC of the same name in the visions scenario.For our other mount from visions we have the Black Serpent of N'Zoth which is obtainable through completing Through the Depths of Visions achievement.

For the raid mounts we only have 2 mounts and these mounts are the Ny'alotha Allseer dropped by N'zoth on mythic difficulty as well Wriggling Parasite which is optainable through completing the achievement called Glory of the Ny'alotha Raider. The last mount from the raid is the Uncorrupted Voidwing.

For our dungeon mounts we only have 1 mount and its called the Awakened Mindborer and you get it through completing the Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Four achievement.

For our uncorrupted mounts we have the Elusive Quickhoof which is obtainable in Vol'dun and Springfur Alpaca in Uldum.

For our reputation mounts we only have 1 mount again and its called the Wastewander Skyterror and you obtain through having the faction called Uldum Accord at exalted

In 8.3 we get a new feature called "Assaults" and in these assaults we get the following mounts:
Malevolent Drone in the Aqir Assault weeks
Ren's Stalwart Hound,Clutch of Ha-Li,Xinlao,Ivory Cloud Serpent, Rajani Warserpent during Mogu Assault weeks
Waste Marauder Amathet Assault weeks

I hope this mount guide has been helpful and good luck farming!

Last edited by Connover on 18-10-2021, 18:21:27; edited 7 times in total
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 02:06:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x