User
Pass
2FA

DK Starting Zone Guide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion
Author Message827
Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 27-06-2021, 20:32:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Death Knight Starting Zone

Hello there and welcome to my DK leveling guide.My name is Connover and I will guide you today through the starting zone

First Quest
Once you have completed the character selection and have watched/skipped the cinematic you will be spawned in Acherus The Ebon Hold.There you will see The Lich King awaiting to give you the quest "In Service Of The Lich King".You have to walk over to Instructor Razuvious and give in the quest.

Second Quest
The second quest you take from Instructor Razuvious and it is entitled "The Emblazoned Runeblade".For this Quest you go near a Rune Forge and pick up a sword.You then open up the bag and press on the sword(right click) to runeforge it.

Third Quest
The third quest is taken from Instructor Razuvious and it is entitled "Runeforging:Preparation For Battle".For this quest you need to go to your spellbook and click on the ability "Runeforging".You then go near a Runeforge and choose one of the enchants for your weapon.Once you have chosen you engrave the rune on your sword.

Fourth Quest
The fourth quest is taken from Instructor Razuvious and it is called "The Endless hunger".For this quest you go into the arena and release a unworthy initiate.Once you have released them you have to kill them.

Arena

Click on this to release the initiate

Fifth Quest
This quest is entitled "The Eye of Acherus" and is taken from Instructor Razuvious and its a simple speech quest.You turn this in to the Lich King.

Sixth quest
This quest is taken from The Lich King and it is entitled "Death Comes From On High".For this quest incase you are running Elvui or any other UI addons i recommend you close them.This is because they might bug out and not let you finish the quest.
Here are the zones you have to inspect.You press the third button in order to inspect them

Seventh Quest
This quest is taken from the Lich King and is called " The Might of the Scourge".For this quest you have to take the teleporter and speak with Highlord Darion Mograine
Teleporter

8th Quest.
This quest is taken from Highlord Darion Mograine .It is entitled "Report to Scourge Commander Thalanor"and you have to go to Scourge Commander Thalanor.He is located on the same floor as Highlord Darion Morgraine

9th Quest
This quest is entitled "The Scarlet Harvest". and you have to go down on a Scourge Gryphon on the ground.You turn this quest in to Prince Valanar
Scourge Gryphon

10th,11,12th,13th quest
All these quests are taken together from Deaths Breach.
These quests are "Tonight We Dine In Havenshire" from Orithos the Sky darkener."Deaths Challange" from Olrun the Battlecaller."Grand Theft Palomino" from Salanar the Horseman."If Chaos Drives.Let Suffering Hold The Reins."from Prince Valanar.If you you cant see these quests go to minimap and press the magnyfing glass and press on "Trivial Quests".

14th Quest.
After completing the 4 quests you will get a quest called "Into The Realm of Shadows".This is taken from Salanar the Horseman.For this quest you have to kill a Dark Rider of Acherus. Then after killing it you can mount its horse.You then deliver it to Salanar.

15th Quest
This quest is taken from Prince Valanar and it is titled"Gothik the Harvester".You turn this quest in to Gothik the Harvester.

16th Quest
This quest is taken from Gothik the harvester and it is titled "The Gift That Keeps On Giving".For this quest you need to go into the mine use "Gift of The Harvester"on the miners..This has a chance of giving you a ghoul which you take back to Gothik.

17th Quest
This quest is taken from Gothik the Harvester and it is called " An Attack of Opportunity".You turn this quest in to Prince Valanar.

18th Quest
This quest is taken from Prince Valanar and it is called "Massacre At Light's Point".You get into the cannon on the ship and start shooting at the enemy.
Cannon

19th Quest
This quest is taken from Prince Valanar and it is called "Victory at Death's Breach".You have to go on the scourge gryphon and speak with Darion Morgraine on Acherus

20th Quest
This quest is taken from Darion Morgraine and it is called "The Will Of The Lich King".(behind Darion Morgraine theres a NPC called Lord Thorval and he has a quest you can complete automatically)You turn this quest in to Prince Valanar at Death's Breach.

21st Quest
This quest is called "The Crypt of Remembrance" and is taken from Prince Valanar.You have to go to Prince Keleseth in the crypt

22nd and 23rd quest
These quests are called "Nowhere To Run And Nowhere To Hide"taken from Prince Keleseth and "Lambs To The Slaughter" from Baron Rivendare.
New Avalon Registry

24th Quest
This quest is taken from Prince Keleseth and is called "How to Win Friends And Influence Enemies".For this quest i recommend going frost so you can equip both weapons that you get.For this i recommend attacking only the enemy until they tell you everything.

25th Quest
This quest is taken from Prince Keleseth and it is called "Behind Scarlet Lines" for this quest you need to go to Orbaz Bloodlane and speak with him.

26th and 27th Quest
Theres 2 quests you can get here and they're called "The Path Of The Righteous Crusader" from Orbaz Bloodbane and "Brothers In Death" from Thassarian

28th Quest
This is taken from Koltira Deathweaver and its called "Bloody Breakout".Hold on and kill all enemies who come

29th Quest
This quest is taken from Thassarian and it is titled " A cry for vengeance".

30th Quest
This is called "A special surprise".Here you must find someone of your race and wait through the roleplay then brutally kill them.

31st Quest
After brutally murdering your friend you will take a new quest from Knight Commander Plaguefist called "A sort of Homecoming"

32nd Quest
This quest is taken from Orbaz Bloodbane and you have to go to the quest area and put on the belongings of the courier.This quest is called "Ambush At the overlook"

33rd Quest
This quest requires you to go to High General Abbendis and speak with her.This quest is called "A meeting with fate".

34th Quest
This quest is called "The Scarlet Onslaught Emerges" this is taken from High General Abbendis and you have to speak with Orbaz Bloodbane at the tavern

35th Quest
This quest is called"Scarlet Armies Approach".For this quest Orbaz will open a Death Gate.You must go through it and speak with Darion Morgraine

36th Quest
This quest is taken from Darion Morgraine and it is called "The Scarlet Apocalypse".You take this quest to the Lich King at Deaths Breach

37th Quest
This quest is taken from the Lich King and it is titled"An End To All Things...".To complete this quest you must use the item Horn of the Froostbrood and kill the enemies.I recommed not using Elvui for this quest or any UI addon.

38th Quest
This quest is taken from The Lich King and it is called"The Lich Kings command" and you must report to Scourge Commander Thalanor through the back of Deaths Breach you get there through the tunnel

39th Quest
This quest is taken from Scourge Commander Thalanor and it is titled "The Light of Dawn".You autocomplete this quest and you turn this in to Darion Morgraine whos standing a few meters away from you.

40th Quest.
This quest requires you to open your spellbook and use "Death Gate".This quest is called " Tacking Back Acherus"

41th Quest.
This quest is taking from Darion Morgraine in Acherus and it is titled "The Battle For The Ebon Hold".You have to kill 10 Scourge and kill Patchwerk.You must take teleporter for this.

42th Quest
This is the last quest in the storyline.For this quest you must take a portal to either Stormwind or Orgrimmar and speak with your faction chief.This will let you join their faction.

Congratulations and welcome to Death Knight.
I hope this guide has helped you in your death knight starting zone.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> General Discussion  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:25:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x