User
Pass
2FA

Please consider maintaining a Battle for Azeroth server

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message977
Cylon

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-01-2024 13:24)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-10-2021, 19:47:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dear WoW Freakz Staff, first of all I'd like to thank you very much for creating this awesome server.

Second of all, while I understand that many of the current players would like to eventually migrate onwards to Shadowlands, I would humbly request that, if possible, you guys could maintain a BfA server without any of the changes that Shadowlands brought.

You see, I was playing on the official Blizzard servers and at first I was excited when Shadowlands was released, but not for long. While they do have a good storyline the changes that were made to the level system, PvE content (dungeons and raids) and endgame were terrible in my opinion. So much so that I no longer play WoW on the official servers due to that.

Battle for Azeroth, on the other hand, really had me excited for a long time. Great endgame content, and with so much options regarding the Allied Races that I ended up having a full list of 120s on two different servers (one for Alliance and the other one for Horde).

So, if possible, after everything has been added to BfA, please consider keeping a BfA-exclusive module with 2 servers so enthusiasts like myself can have tons of characters linked to the same account as it was possible on official WoW. If not, just maintaing a BfA-exclusive module would be perfect. -

Thank you all for your time in reading this humble suggestion and I wish you all a great week -

(Greetings from Brazil)

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 30-10-2021, 10:11:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are too few players who enjoy all the BfA content as was on retail also. As many loved the Legion expansion before and asked during these years to bring it back, we are looking forward to improving the current state of the server offering players what's new, not regressing backwards if you know what I mean.

Retired

1 0

Cylon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 30-10-2021, 16:04:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sure thing, boss -

Merely a suggestion/request. No one can blame you for tending to the majority's opinion -
I'll just enjoy it for as long as I can then

1 0

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-11-2021, 17:22:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The issue is how Blizzard manages the expansions, every new expa is worse than the previous´, it's like the game IS in fact going backwards.

Skills in Mop were awesome, gear in Legion was awesome, Bfa is meh in every aspect.

0 0

Durotar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2023 15:38)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 06-11-2021, 18:01:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i think that current state of the server shows that BFA if the latest expansion here, ever
0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 07-11-2021, 06:49:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With all the things that Power is doing for the server, Battle for Azeroth is definitely more accessible and alt-friendly here than it was on retail considering you have so many sources from which you can get Echoes of Ny'alotha and Coalescing Visions which can help you get characters up to speed. Even though 8.3 is a really fun patch, it will get boring after a while as everything does. So at one point, yeah, the server has to go Shadowlands as it will need something refreshing. I'm certain that it will be better than it was on retail and it will be easier to grind all the things you'll need, thanks to Power. So just enjoy what we have right now and look forward to what's coming cause it's gonna be great.
0 0

Cylon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2021, 00:15:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Indeed, and I can agree with you guys regarding content progression. When I made this suggestion I was taking into consideration my own personal experience with Shadowlands.

I played through MoP, and stopped shortly after WoD came out. When I came back to retail WoW it was already late BfA stages, but I ended up enjoying BfA and Legion a lot. Then out comes Shadowlands and while the storyline is fun the expansion content itself not so much.

And WHAM!, I stumbled onto Freakz running a content I ended up loving...

(great inputs, guys, keep them coming)

0 0

simple-explanation

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-07-2023 14:09)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 13-11-2021, 11:45:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I myself really hope freakz will bake their inhouse version of shadowlands, same as they did with bfa: go to the latest version, but unlock content gradually. This way we get the best quality-of-life updates and experience the content in a gradual way. But this also means we need to wait for blizz to finish up their last patch to SL....
1 0

Cylon

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-11-2021, 21:30:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's a good way to look at things, I suppose. Well, as long as Freakz can sustain this awesome server going I'm good, I'll even give Shadowlands a 2nd chance -
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 13:46:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x