User
Pass
2FA

problem with conquest points

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player
Author Message405
oberraids

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-12-2021 04:51)

Post Posted: 20-12-2021, 02:52:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good afternoon, I have a problem with the conquest points of my oberraids character, because the game tells me every week that I have already completed the weekly limit of conquest points, however it does not let me buy anything

IMG: https://i.ibb.co/3Y4nBT0/points.png

thanks.

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 25-12-2021, 01:13:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there Oberraids ,

In this case the Conquest currency works differently.

Conquest can be earned through PvP activities such as Battlegrounds, Rated Arenas and Brawls. There is no cap to how much conquest you can earn in one particular week as you can farm it indefinitely and then spend it.
Conquest also has a secondary use where by doing PvP activities you can then open a PvP chest at the end of the week after earning 500 Conquest or more.
Regarding the screenshot you sent us do not worry about it because that is purely visual(everyone has the same issue) and will not interfere with your ability to farm Conquest.
Hope this helps you understand.

Good day,
Connover

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 00:08:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x