User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] something came out and kill me and its not a player, what should i do?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message229
oppie83aja

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-02-2022 10:08)

Post Posted: 23-01-2022, 05:10:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/
Character name: Nuwhere
Bug description: Every time i hit something came out and kill me (im not in pvp mode and its not a player) i cant continue quest if always die like this
Proof: https://youtu.be/SuAEwOWZIA0

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 23-01-2022, 11:28:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How much corruption do you have?
0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 23-01-2022, 12:42:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there,

After inspecting your armory of the character "Nuwhere" I was able to come up with the fact that your character has the corruption Infinite Stars rank 3.
This corruption effect will grant you 75 corruption. Seeing as how you have recently gotten to level 120 (indicated by your Heart of Azeroth being of ilvl 284) this means you have gotten no corruption resistance.
Here are the negative effects of corruption
Spoiler:

At your corruption level you will receive the following debuff effects : Grasping Tendrils , Eye of Corruption , Grand Delusions and Cascading Disaster.
From the video you sent I'm able to see that you have been afflicted by Eye of Corruption which will continually damage you in that circle.

In order to get rid of the corruption negatives you can either :
Get the legendary cloak Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve and level it up. Here is a guide explaining it in more detail.
Get Breath of the Dying as this will further reduce your corruption by 10.

Getting the legendary cloak to max level and max rank will grant you with 125 corruption resistance, this added with Breath of the Dying will grant you 135 corruption resistance.

If you are new to BFA and new to 8.3 I recommend for you to read the following guides as they detail in more depth about the systems I have mentioned.

Corruption Guide

Essence Guide

Since I've been able to find out the issue and explain how to fix said issue I will now be rejected the post.
If you encounter any more issues feel free to open a new topic.

Good day,
Connover

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 23 January 2022 10:42

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:26:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x