User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Quest mechanic not working

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message284
CerealKi77er

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-02-2022 22:51)

Post Posted: 17-02-2022, 00:32:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Drathien
Bug description: I am on the Quest The Mnemonic Locus. The owl home boy activates the anima conduits i stand in the puddle and click the conduits and nothing happens. ive watched several other come up stand in circle and shoot something at the conduits and then run towards the central conduit. I have reloaded, and restarted game. i have abandonded quest and tried again. nothing seems to work
Proof:

0 0

Lightning

[Red Devil]

(since 08-11-2022 11:10)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 25-02-2022, 22:13:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello CerealKi77er,

I have attempted to reproduce your issue but I could not figure anything wrong with the quest. I was sucessfully able to complete it.

Also judging by the level of your character and your last earned achievements I can assume that you have managed to complete the quest as well. Therefore I will be rejecting this report.

Regards,
Lightning.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lightning, 25 February 2022 20:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 11-05-2024, 09:55:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x