User
Pass
2FA

Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message5396
guidosava

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-08-2019 23:27)

Post Posted: 22-08-2019, 23:11:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi everyone. Im having this problem: I download the full game from the torrent, then i open the game and everything works fine. Then the game says a few files were updated and i have to close and re open the game. Then when i try to open the game again, it says "Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/6572";

I have already tried EVERYTHING, also the scan with the battle.net program. I have deleted the cache folder, the idx files, etc...

Now im downloading the game again and see what can i do...

Please i need help!

Ty!

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 23-08-2019, 16:02:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello guisosava,

Go to your Data -> data folder and delete the file CASCRepair.mrk

Should that not solve it, it means the error is legit and there really is a problem with your game files.

If you still have the torrent file, you can rightclick it inside your torrent application and perform a re-check of the files, that should repair any broken files.

Make sure that you've properly removed the read only property from the game folder, not doing so can cause issues like this to occur.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

guidosava

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-08-2019 23:27)

Post Posted: 23-08-2019, 22:39:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ty for the reply. What do you mean with a re-check of the files? Im downloading the game for the 4th time right now...
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-08-2019, 15:45:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

In the torrent client (the most common torrent client people use is uTorrent) you can rightclick the torrent you want (in this case WoW 7.2.5) and select force re-check of files, it's an option in the menu that appears.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

morfious

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2022 21:22)

Post Posted: 22-02-2022, 22:06:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sarah wrote:
In the torrent client (the most common torrent client people use is uTorrent) you can rightclick the torrent you want (in this case WoW 7.2.5) and select force re-check of files, it's an option in the menu that appears.

i have the same error but can't fix it, i was playing yesterday normally on my PC, but today all i get is that error, i have the game on my laptop, i copied the whole folder, and deleted it on my PC and then paste it, still can't make it run, always saying damaged, how can i fix it please, seems like something else is affected not just the data

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 01:42:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x