User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Mag'har Allied Race Questline (Quest: "Echo of Garrosh Hellscream")

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message215
Zukirin32

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2022 14:28)

Post Posted: 24-02-2022, 00:58:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://freakz.fat.sh/quest_helper.php?quest=53355&name=echo-of-garrosh-hellscream
Character name: Zukkine
Bug description: I am doing the questline to unlock the Allied Race Mag'har Orc. And at the quest "Echo of Garrosh Hellscream" i had to meet up with Anachromos outside of Orgrimmar. You then had to talk to Anachromos to say that you are ready to seek the Echo of Garrosh. Upon clicking, it tries to load me into a scenario, but then loads me back to Orgrimmar. So basically it means I cannot currently unlock this Race. I'd gladly like to play it.
Proof: https://youtu.be/qF5C17frrX0

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 24-02-2022, 20:35:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

There is no ETA for a fix for it but the dev team is looking into it.

Kind regards,
Connover

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 24 February 2022 18:35

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 02-05-2024, 23:25:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x