User
Pass
2FA

Update your database.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Author Message410
dziureczki

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2022 22:53)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 27-03-2022, 23:04:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It feels like nobody gives a damn about this topic at all, but worth giving a shot.
Database is useful thing, but after changing your core from BFA to SL, it's not been updated. Even in BFA, after moving from legion your db seemed to be a bit... off? But was good enough, unlike it's now. Most npcs are not shown on the map, some just in the corner OUT of the map. Droprates are not valid and such. I think there isn't much that needs to be said about it.

2 0

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Post Posted: 14-04-2022, 03:35:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm gonna hook on this topic to express my concerns about something slightly related. Before everything else, i want to say that this means absolutely no disrespect for the people in freakz, but to be completely honest, i think the quality of the staff in Freakz is totally and absolutely crap..

- All the tickets are answered -in general- in the most useless possible way, the people who answers them have absolutely no knowledge of the game and/or 0 understanding of what people ask.
- Apparently there is 0 contact between the devs and the gms, cause they have absolutely no idea of what the first are doing or when something is gonna get implemented/fixed.
- There is an insanely high amount of stuff bugged that hasn't been fixed for years and it's just piling up higher every day.
- The priority for bug fixing is absurdly stupid, there have been core features bugged through entire expansions while the dev team fixes, literally, any random shit.
- As the OP said, the database has a really high amount of outdated stuff, map references not working, loot tables bugged, a million objects/npcs not spawning, and a long etc.
- All the bugs reported in the forum take months/years to be fixed.

When i first came here i loved the fact that the staff was really efficient, but now, it's like every day the server is getting worse.. :/ I'd really love to see a bit more order and organization for the bug fixing priority and some real changes in the giant amount of non-working stuff.

Last edited by Royd on 14-04-2022, 04:00:18; edited 3 times in total
2 0

dziureczki

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2022 22:53)

Post Posted: 15-04-2022, 02:19:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I also feel like quality of staff has decreased over the expansions. There are gamebraking bugs that still don't get fixed after a month. (an example - ancestral spirit spell that ressurects only one person in party instead of all of them)

And I totally agree with what the guy above said about tickets answers.

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 23:07:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x