User
Pass
2FA

[3rd Soulbind] Extreme delay in the campaign quests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions
Show only staff posts
Author Message477
Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-04-2022, 18:26:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Chapter 6 is behind schedule for more than a month and it looks like it has no eta to be released, after that, it'll probably be another month and a half for ech chapter, so we will be able to complete the campaign in no less than 6 months.

Would it be possible to remove the campaign requisite for the third soulbind and just made it available at the corresponding renown lvl? (Which is basically the same, since the renown comes from the weekly/campaign quests)

1 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 24-04-2022, 21:59:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, sorry for taking so long. One of our quest devs had some irl problem. But the chapter should be implemented soon
0 0

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-04-2022, 22:08:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

k0s wrote:
Hello, sorry for taking so long. One of our quest devs had some irl problem. But the chapter should be implemented soon

k0s, i'm not sure if you even read what i wrote. Please read it again.

I didn't say "release the next chapter soon", i sad the point in the progress when we should have been able to UNLOCK THE THIRD SOULBIND (renown 22) is way past and it will take probably way longer to get to the point where the ENTIRE campaign is ready, hence it will be at least 6 more months until the THIRD SOULBIND can be unlocked.

I'm asking to enable the THIRD SOULBIND now, regardless of the campaign progress. The campaign quest is for lore purposes only, the renown is what keeps the progress in fixed weeks, and we already past the point where the THIRD SOULBIND should have been obtained.

I wrote the important part in big letters this time, hope it's easier.

3 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Suggestions  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 21:20:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x