User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rivendreth - Torghast quest]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message276
vasquez93

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2023 16:25)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-02-2022, 21:05:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Vasquez

Bug description: Not sure if this is the correct place to post this bug report.

So i did the quest that takes me to Torghast the first time (during the Prince Renethal chapter of the main story).
I started with around 35k HP (i think it was that), after picking up buffs i ended up with a total of 83.3k hp.
After completing the torghast quest, and getting teleported out from Torghast / The Maw with The Curator, Prince Renethal and some other dudes, i didn't loose my bonus HP.
I still have 83.3k HP as you can see on the screenshot. I'm pretty sure this is a bug (though i don't know if it's a visual bug or if i actually have bugged my HP somehow).

Just to be clear, i haven't finished the main story questline and unlocked Torghast. It was just the quest that introduces one to Torghast.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/C1oj0TM

Edit: So i just took some fall damage and lost 50% of my hp, didn't regain any hp, and suddently i'm at 38k HP and HP is 100% full, so i guess that if i loose health i'll eventually end up with the correct amount of HP that i had before entering Torghast.

Last edited by vasquez93 on 17-02-2022, 21:09:32; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 11-05-2022, 00:00:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

This seems to have been a one time issue.

Tested it today as a Warrior and Death Knight and didnt manage to regain any "bonus HP". If you encounter it again unstuck on the site as this will remove any auras from your character and thus reset your HP back to normal values.

Kind regards,
Connover

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 10 May 2022 22:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 07:23:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x