User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue] Flagellation interaction with black powder

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message343
gtbIessgo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2022 04:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 24-05-2022, 01:19:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=323654&name=flagellation

Character name: Nulled

Bug description: Another bug involving flagellation has popped up in the past 2 days, very similar to the one i have reported in the past, this time flagellation stacks fail to go up when you spend combo points on black powder, as you can see in the video it only manages to generate the correct amount of stacks once, i threw in a couple of eviscerates towards the end of the video as well to see if it really is black powder that is causing the bug and i was successfully able to generate the right amount of stacks 100% of the time when using eviscerate.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEdP7gdlHHA

Talents used: Premeditation, Shadow Focus, Deeper Stratagem, Soothing Darkness, Prey on the weak, Enveloping Shadows and Shuriken Tornado

extra information: bug occurs while using Marked for Death as well

0 0

Merciful

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2024 10:08)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 04-06-2022, 01:51:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I ran a few tests, while testing on target dummies sometimes it worked correctly sometimes it didn't, but while doing it inside a dungeon with actually mobs instead of dummies i gained 5+ each time i used fan of knives+black powder.
0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 04-06-2022, 01:52:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dummy issue only as stated above, will close topic unless the issue is present on instances
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 03 June 2022 23:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 19:49:38
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x