User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] ICC - LK and Tirion stuck (25N)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message327
ramendomi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2022 17:00)

Post Posted: 21-02-2022, 10:12:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Gultik
Bug description: Lich King (25N) cannot restart after 1 wipe, cannot click on Tirion since he's already standing in front not the middle, LK doesn't walk down
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Wokc49v

After 1st wipe I tried to reset encounter by jumping but then got stuck, unstuck successful, then go back to LK and Tirion is still in the same position, cannot click on him to talk to start the encounter. Tried logging out and exiting game but he's still stuck there, am I supposed to reset the whole instance?

0 0

Connover

[Creep]

(since 15-08-2022 18:56)

Votes: 38

Post Posted: 05-06-2022, 13:10:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

I was unable to reproduce the issue, please go ahead and reset your instance and if it happens again record it step by step on how to bug the instance

Kind regards,
Connover

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Connover, 05 June 2022 11:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 00:48:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x