User
Pass
2FA

you have been disconnected (WOW51900323)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message4927
cager

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-02-2018 22:18)

Post Posted: 05-02-2018, 18:04:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Last night I was playing on felsong and when I tried to enter blasted lands I got screen freeze. I used ALT F4 to close the game and went to sleep.
Today when I tried to log in my screen froze again in the middle of loading screen. I checked forum and found some answers how unstucking could help me solve the problem. I tried that and it fixed screen freezing problem but gave me another one and that's this error. I have another char who is working without a problem.

I figured its location problem so I made a lvl 1 char, logged on to him and he worked. Went offline, unstuck that char so I'm in dalaran, tried to log onto him and same error once again.

Blasted Lands and Dalaran seem to be a problem for me. Could it be that my files were not downloaded correctly so when a game tries to access dalaran files it fails?

Also every time that dc happens I get CASCRepair.mrk file in my DATA>data folder so I have to delete it in order to open game.

I have tried deleting cache and wtf folder. No change.

There are couple threads about this issue on battle.net but only solution that was found is restarting your battle.net client....... you can see why it doesn't help me -

Char that gets dced:
IMG: https://www.wow-freakz.com/sig/Cager-Felsong.png

Char that works fine:
IMG: https://www.wow-freakz.com/sig/Glupan-Felsong.png

0 0

katarotica

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2019 08:58)

Post Posted: 10-03-2019, 06:34:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i have the same problem i didn't open the game for some time but when i tried to get in the server felsong it tell me you have been disconnected if you find a way tell me thx
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(since 25-03-2024 23:42)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-03-2019, 10:53:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello cager,

I believe that your assumption is correct and that some of the files of those zones have been incorrectly downloaded or have somehow been corrupted due to a disruption of service, etc.

If you have acquired the game client through our torrent, and you still have said torrent file, I recommend performing a force re-check on the files, this is likely to solve the problem. If you haven't obtained the client through the torrent, I'm afraid you'll have to do so now.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 16:05:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x