User
Pass
2FA

Exodus Rewards
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message16642
ZickZak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2014 21:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 16:17:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I feel we've been totally *** with. Roughly said... "Good! 600 vote points! I can maybe buy an icecream and do more raids cause I can be online 24/7 as everyone else of my guild!"
Basically - "play more, you MIGHT get the lost stuff back... maybe... well prolly not, but if you'd play whole month doing all the raids and pvp, you could..."
This is not anything remotly close to a compensation or a reward. I'm done here, no point.

Posturi unite automat, 11-06-2012, 17:17:33

Berna wrote:
i was waiting this topic. so predictable.

0 0

katerlejka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-06-2019 21:55)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 17:55:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think today is the day for vote points reward... but i didnt get none...
Other ppl in game get but not me... i play from 5 monts... i voted last week... and nothing...
So how y decide to give vote points to ppl....
I wait for some answer .. couse the only reward i get is reset of raids with we cant do raids couse on damn lag every 5 sek again....

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 18:05:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

katerlejka wrote:
I think today is the day for vote points reward... but i didnt get none...
Other ppl in game get but not me... i play from 5 monts... i voted last week... and nothing...
So how y decide to give vote points to ppl....
I wait for some answer .. couse the only reward i get is reset of raids with we cant do raids couse on damn lag every 5 sek again....

Total 48d, 15h, 20m, 50s

I have 48days of playtime on this account and i've voted like hundred times for character renames and i haven't got the vote points as well. Dafuq?

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

katerlejka

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 18:08:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

haha Archi same for me but how u see how much played days u have?
0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 18:56:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

katerlejka wrote:
haha Archi same for me but how u see how much played days u have?

/played in game

0 0

katerlejka

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 20:16:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

48 played days with my main char...... still no vote points...

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 12 hours ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 11-06-2012, 20:53:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vote points have not been rewarded yet. We still might reduce the requierments to 5 days played due to feedback on this topic.
0 0

Whats

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2016 22:41)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 12-06-2012, 01:07:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

why to reduce ? it should be even higher
0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 12-06-2012, 19:34:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

5 days is perfectly fine. Here's the real question: WHERE THE HECK ARE MY VOTE POINTS?????????
0 0

Vishax

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-09-2012 05:37)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 12-06-2012, 23:10:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

capmoq wrote:
5 days is perfectly fine. Here's the real question: WHERE THE HECK ARE MY VOTE POINTS?????????

the answer is 2 posts above yours...

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 13-06-2012, 00:40:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vishax wrote:
capmoq wrote:

the answer is 2 posts above yours...

Oh really? They promised that vote points would have been given by the end of last week. It's already a new week and still no updates on the main page.

0 0

r5e71

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-02-2014 14:22)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-06-2012, 01:10:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok gogo vpoints, wanna buy some mounts etc, ty GM-s -. 10 days playtime should be requirement imo. Those whose playtime is around 5-10 days I bet they didnt even play at that time or before when server was under attacks.
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 13-06-2012, 02:01:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

r5e71 wrote:
Ok gogo vpoints, wanna buy some mounts etc, ty GM-s -. 10 days playtime should be requirement imo. Those whose playtime is around 5-10 days I bet they didnt even play at that time or before when server was under attacks.

Did you consider they were not playing maybe because they were not able to durning DDoS?

I like the idea of 5 days, but even 6-8 days would do.

0 0

edobear

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-01-2018 21:55)

Post Posted: 13-06-2012, 12:41:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

r5e71 wrote:

I play on Freakz since February 2012 and i had to boost up to 10h playtime on my main with fishing training. So as you see it's not that impossible to have an account that was active during DDoS attacks and not have 10h of playtime.

And to avoid futher questions, yes i played during DDoS time with proxy.

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-06-2012, 16:40:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yay my turn lol..

ok first of all. my introduction. i am content with the compensation, happy.. no, but it does not bother me in the least. i play often so the increased work required during the given time is fine with me. and i only pvp so i don't give a damn personally for the pve stuff.

now for the posts..

personally, i don't find any negative remarks in the op's original post. all he did was state his opinion in a non-insulting fashion and then kindly ask for the opinions of others admittedly saying some people like this compensation.

thx to other individuals, yea.. he started arguing instead, but his original intentions showed no disrespectful attitude.

as for incarnate, yea he's right. it's 5 vote sites - i have to refresh the page several times to get all 5 as well, most of the time 4 show up. and gj for u incarnate, u did as the post was directed to do, u gave ur opinion that you are happy with the compensation.

as for architect, yea.. cmon now, donation points wasn't gunna happen xD lol

as for lakki, ur final statement is the one thing i like about these rewards, it may help increase population -

as for merlin, ur post was completely fine aside from one statement. u ordered them to be grateful. everything else before that was opinionated and it was ok, nothing wrong with disagreeing. and yes, u do come across as a staff suck up to be honest, but in all honesty, who cares xD

around this point is when brant starts acting a bit childish as compared to his original post -

as for berna, i see no crying.

wtfhaxx.. lol -

now for riannon, huge text wall.. i love text walls xD so i'll respect ur text wall with one of my own to show i did read all that u posted. first of all, why are you angry? i know u explained it but c'mon, u acted rude yet called other people rude which is a bit hypocritical. and like i stated above, i see nothing wrong with his original posts, only those that followed after. mostly the insult to merlin as he did not really do anything that justified it regardless of his apperance. and ur argument appears as if ur saying that it's okay that their compensation only applies to people who have the time to benefit from it. nothing is being done out of the graciousness of anyone's heart, it's merely a way of retaining customers. and considering the low population, mass amounts of people that left during the ddos, there is obviously some improvement that could be made. after all, even the best of businesses strive to improve. as for his comment about voting, i think [correct me if i'm wrong brant] that he only did it because if he left it out, someone would be bound to comment about it. and neither you nor i can really say if they feel bad or not, but either way i doubt that's the reasoning behind the compensation. they need to keep people here to keep the money going. and it definitely was not a gift, though i would not use the word bribe either. which is why i have been using the word compensation - and though i disagree with your approach on speaking, i do agree that their attack on merlin was a bit uncalled for, but your attitude is a bit uncalled for as well hon. as for you leaving or staying, that is your call. whoever told you about the community here is full of it in my own opinion as the english section is pretty much strictly wow related stuff and no real sense of community. i do like that i don't see too many trolls though. and, if ur not generally this easily upset than i look forward tomeeting u in game one day [also assuming u pvp or i'll probably never see u, but if u suck in bgs i'll probably yell at u sometime as that's the only time i show anger in this game lmao].

as for juzz, just stop. she stated she don't like trolls and then you appear as an obvious back up, and are trolling with no real input. you're just devaluing her responses to be honest as ur clearly making her out to be a hypocrit.

as for zickzak.. although his post could be a hell of a lot more polite lol, it's pretty much dead accurate.

now as for the played time. i don't really see how it matters tbh. [btw i hope the played time means account and not character -]. the rule says u had to have voted at least once. so maybe someone played on this server for 1 month played time and only voted once, and another person played here with 1 day play time and only voted once. statistically speaking, there's a higher chance that the 2nd one would vote more frequently and shouldn't be excluded from rewards as that is discouraging. maybe the vote point rewards should be a fixed number or % based on how many times they voted but with no played time required

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next    

The time now is 26-06-2024, 02:00:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x