User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Death Knight][Unholy] Ghoul damage in pvp
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message4149
raven3

[Creep]

(since 12-05-2022 06:35)

Votes: 188

Post Posted: 01-09-2017, 16:04:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=46584 (wowhead link)
Bug description: Deals too much damage... at least in pvp
This is a continuation of https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Death-Knight-Unholy-Ghoul-claw-damage-in-pvp-t486190.html so you can mark that post as duplicate.

Right now Ghould does :
~21k noncrit melee attack and ~24k claw damage on a leather target
http://imgur.com/a/aEpWI

but in the following video :
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7nkcVSEkI:

at 11:40 we see that the ghoul does 8k noncrit autoattack and 13k noncrit claw on the leather demon hunter (without blur)

that's a lot of extra damage .. more than double what it should do..

I could be wrong but I think that right now normal ghoul does ~ the damage of what a transformed ghoul should do.

0 0

kabutozero

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2022 23:23)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 10:36:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From this screenshot I have to asume you really did test the damage on a duel? Like I said on the other topic , damage on INSTANCED pvp , arenas , bgs , etc , is lower than on world pvp and duels , mainly because of the scaling. Therefore if you tested the damage in a duel the bug report is pretty much invalid.
0 0

kindzor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-01-2020 22:00)

Votes: 46

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 11:55:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kabutozero wrote:
From this screenshot I have to asume you really did test the damage on a duel? Like I said on the other topic , damage on INSTANCED pvp , arenas , bgs , etc , is lower than on world pvp and duels , mainly because of the scaling. Therefore if you tested the damage in a duel the bug report is pretty much invalid.

He is more than capable to test a bug and you can get the INSTANCED PvP template for 2 minutes if you hit the PvP dummy.

Stop defending bugs without arguments, you should have searched for a proof to counter his arguments.

If you simply state the fact that he did not test the spells in the correct way, you should have posted proofs (from OUR INSTANCED PVP zones) that the damage is similar with the one that we can see in the video from retail.

0 0

kabutozero

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 11:58:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kindzor wrote:
kabutozero wrote:

He is more than capable to test a spell and you can get the INSTANCED PvP template for 2 minutes if you hit the PvP dummy.

Stop defending bugs without arguments, you should have searched for a proof to counter his arguments.

If you simply state the fact that he did not test the spells in the correct way, you should have posted proofs (from OUR INSTANCED PVP zones) that the spells actually work like in the video from retail.

Because basically I have been looking at the damage my pet does at a BG and it's not even near the one he's showing and more in line with what the video shows....

Also you say I dont have arguments but in another post about the army of the dead from apocalypse damage he forgotted to screenshot, wut ?

OP did you hit the pvp target dummy like he said before testing ? the damage you say makes no sense as in bg I see the damage being the same as the video

ED: Also , do those pvp dummies on freakz do as you say ? because even on retail they dont work it seems LOL

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752599659#post-4

0 0

kindzor

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 12:05:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kabutozero wrote:
kindzor wrote:
kabutozero wrote:

He is more than capable to test a spell and you can get the INSTANCED PvP template for 2 minutes if you hit the PvP dummy.

If you simply state the fact that he did not test the spells in the correct way, you should have posted proofs (from OUR INSTANCED PVP zones) that the spells actually work like in the video from retail.

Because basically I have been looking at the damage my pet does at a BG and it's not even near the one he's showing and more in line with what the video shows....

Also you say I dont have arguments but in another post about the army of the dead from apocalypse damage he forgotted to screenshot, wut ?

OP did you hit the pvp target dummy like he said before testing ? the damage you say makes no sense as in bg I see the damage being the same as the video

ED: Also , do those pvp dummies on freakz do as you say ? because even on retail they dont work it seems LOL

Man pls go hit a PvP dummy, you can find him in elwyn forest or in front of ogrimmar at the duel area, take a screenshot of your stats the 2 min buff activated then join a bg, take a screenshot and pls compare the stats if you think i am bullshitting you about the PvP dummy activating PvP Stats

0 0

kabutozero

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 12:07:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kindzor wrote:
kabutozero wrote:
kindzor wrote:
kabutozero wrote:

Man pls go hit a PvP dummy, you can find him in elwyn forest or in front of ogrimmar at the duel area, take a screenshot of your stats the 2 min buff activated then join a bg, take a screenshot and pls compare the stats if you think i am bullshitting you about the PvP dummy activating PvP Stats

And again like I said , on bg itself the damage values are correct , so maybe something is wrong with the system out of BG. Are only stats reduced or also the damage of skills ? ( I know stats reduced means damage reduced but I heard some skills have additional damage reduction on pvp )

0 0

kindzor

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 12:10:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The 2 Minute buff gives you BG/ARENA -like stats with PvP reduction from spells and everything, but you can test this in game quite easily.

Pls try to test this and come afterwards with your feedback.

0 0

raven3

[Creep]

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 12:37:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kabutozero wrote:

I did the tests with pvp templates from pvp dummy. So me and the dk had the exact same stats like in arena.

0 0

kabutozero

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 12:57:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

raven3 wrote:
kabutozero wrote:

I did the tests with pvp templates from pvp dummy. So me and the dk had the exact same stats like in arena.

Have you compared with some other videos or just with that one ? maybe that dk had something extra that ours didnt or something.

0 0

Foxed

[Creep]

(since 21-11-2019 18:46)

Votes: 72

Post Posted: 03-09-2017, 13:33:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You want to play on a blizzlike server, but each time someone brings some proof that X class does too much dmg all start to shout OMG why nerf, instead of realizing that their dmg is bugged and not blizzlike

https://www.freakz.ro/forum/achievement-Unique-a176.html
0 0

raven3

[Creep]

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 21:11:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HC_l481w8O4:

at 2:48 the dk puts the transfomed pet on the ww monk -leather target with 0 additional dmg reduction (no fortifying brew)
watch with really slow mo and you can see the transfomed pet autoattack dmg = the orange number - 21559 noncrit
(dk has str increase from fallen crusader enchant)

here it does ~ 3 times that dmg... more exactly ~62k
http://imgur.com/a/qkgrh
that dmg was done in arena on mw monk and demon hunter.

Also.. recount puts both the pet atutoattack and transformed pet autoattack in the same row.
So what you see there is:
- the 16890 noncrit minimum damage is what the non-transfomed pet did minimum (that was actually on 35% dmg reduction from blur. Just before that the min was ~20k

- the 62220 noncrit max dmg is what the transformed pet did maximum.

Last edited by raven3 on 05-09-2017, 00:26:38; edited 1 time in total
0 0

kindzor

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 23:16:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

here we have 40-45k depending on armor normal damage (orange) for the transformed ghoul and 30k+ on the Claw ability
0 0

raven3

[Creep]

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 01:13:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quicksand,
now that https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Death-Knight-Unholy-Dark-Transformation-damage-t473531.html is fixed... I think that base damage for ghoul should be also fixed asap.
because if it's not sweeping claw will hit for 100k (shadow damage) in pvp. And that would be broken -

0 0

raven3

[Creep]

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 15:48:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pls fix this -
https://imgur.com/a/yMrn8

0 0

kabutozero

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-09-2017, 02:39:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

raven3 wrote:
pls fix this -
https://imgur.com/a/yMrn8

Why you point at the transformed claw damage ? that damage is CORRECT , at least for the amount of melee damage the pet is doing right now. If the base damage has to be reduced on pvp then that's another thing. But also keep in mind sweeping claws is not benefitting from mastery so with all fixed the damage may not be very far of this.

Also is 1 video proof enough ? do we know the procs or what was every person using there ?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 16 September 2017 23:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:31:39
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x