User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] PvP turns on when you cast AoE spells
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message15187
AlexZampa53

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2017 08:58)

Post Posted: 27-08-2017, 10:03:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's not because is PvP and PvE, is because when the AoE or by accidentally 'cause TAB rotation was cast then you are automatically flag in PvP. This is what are talking about... I like PvP and PvE so at least if you want to fight for the faction, flag in PvP manually... very easy is about 2 clicks... or the command /pvp... but for now we need to take attention for what we are about to cast (yee no moar random rage key pressing xD) 'cause for the 20 logout seconds or anytime go for a rest zone to reset PvP xD

I'll be waiting for the fixes, if this will be fixes

Spoiler:

0 0

AlexZampa53

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2017 08:58)

Post Posted: 27-08-2017, 20:26:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oh... I dunno if this was already reported but is the same thing of PVP and PVE... when you enable PVP manually, everything is OK... BUT when you disable PVP manually by the drop menu on the portrait or by the command and waited for idling 5 minutes of PVP action... you are still in PVP...

So, you need to teleport in a rest zone or logging out and if you are not in rest zone waiting for the famous 20 seconds...

0 0

panzlithium

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2017 17:24)

Post Posted: 28-08-2017, 19:24:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This bug cause lowbies having a hard time to level themselves. Even got camped by 110's...
1 0

Na1kA

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2019 07:32)

Votes: 4

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 28-08-2017, 20:20:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am soon going to give up on this server because of this !
2 0

robgha01

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-02-2018 15:58)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-08-2017, 21:58:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kirito00 wrote:
It happens to everyone , if you accidentally hit anyone from the opposing faction with an aoe spell , you are automatically flagged for PVP (enabled).
Next time use single targeted abilities and you'll be fine

Sinle target what if i dont have any spells that can do only single target xD

Any updates on this problem its getting annoying... to get killed by hords with over 2 milions health while im under... cant do anyting but die.

1 0

Na1kA

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-09-2019 07:32)

Votes: 4

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 28-08-2017, 22:57:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just standing and doing nothing can get you flagged for pVp,ypu don't have to use any aoe stuff.This afternoon while waiting for a wq mob to spawn with my Paladin,a pack of Hordes came and just killed me,a couple of times.My pVp was disabled,and I had just logged in a few minutes ago,I didn't use any spell...I didn't even press a f*ckin' button! I don't like being forced to play pVp while enjoying the pVe content! If I want to plat pVp I'll duel,or sign for a BG and get their asses kicked - that's it!

To Admins/GMs: fix this shit,cause that's spoling the whole game ! You spend time dealing with some quest bugs and other shit and you can't spend time fixing the most irritating and game-spoiling bug on your server !? What tha' *** !?
I don't mind pVp....but I mind being stalked and killed multiple times while trying to do a simple quest! It's ***' ridiculous ! And all of that while being undergeared(compared to other players) or outnumbered !

1 0

michael1234
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-05-2020 00:50)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-08-2017, 02:07:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I posted a similar complaint, but then I realized that it was happening because 3/4 of my abilities have AOE component. With a MM hunter all you are left with is concussive and aimed shot. Kinda worthless if you really wanted to do some damage, but at least you can tap the mark with concussive before it dies.

It's a PVE server, and because of the way the server is set up, we all (Horde & Alliance) still have to work together in dungeon and battlegrounds.

Please disable automatic flagging for AOE if it is possible.

2 0

Hienka

[Druid of the Flame]

(since 20-11-2018 07:20)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 29-08-2017, 11:48:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I also have a different kind of problem due to PvP flagging. Whenever I use mount Dread Raven near guards, in fractional capitals, close to PvP flagged players I always turn on PvP. The same problem occurs with mount Raven Lord. These two mounts with "Raven" in the name are flagged PvP on both realms: Felsong and Genesis. The problem wasn't on other servers and official.

I described the problem here:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Raven-Mounts-PvP-t472874.html

...but no one was interested in this problem. The bug is not only for my characters but also for other players where I see PvP flagging after using the "Raven" mounts.

0 0

Chillum

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-01-2018 03:25)

Post Posted: 31-08-2017, 00:03:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would love to get this fixed. The ONLY people that are ok with this bug are the people abusing it for kills on helpless victims. I think that would be obvious to anyone. I didn't know this existed till today. I had no clue what was going on, why are there a ton of 110's around killing me and camping me. I never use /pvp till today to turn it off. Which didn't work aparently i learned here i need to log off and log on. So this pvp is just harassment at this point. Gankers need to be controlled please. They get out of hand in any mmo if allowed to.
1 0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2019 15:57)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 31-08-2017, 01:33:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I find World PvP fun even in legion, don't disable it... players should think twice before healing allies that have PvP-On or using AoE near enemy faction, it is blizzlike and shouldn't be ignored.

Quote:
In contrast to the ordered, structured experience of arena or battleground play, world PvP is unpredictable, unbalanced and usually unprovoked, and can offer some of the wildest and most unfair PvP to be found.

Quote:
"World PvP has never been fair. World PvP can be the most amazing experience, but often it is is a dog eat dog eat situation where people will do anything for a kill... sportsmanship be damned." - Vaneras

Spoiler:

https://wow.gamepedia.com/World_PvP

Yes I know there are some bugs that can enable PvP flag for no reason, and I also want it to be fixed... but fixed blizzlike, not just random fixes that would disable and ruin WPvP completely.

Blizzlike is, if you have PvP-flag On you should not be able to turn it off instantly, even after relog/altF4...
more info here:
Spoiler:
http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/PvP_flag
I really hope Shocker takes this in consideration when fixing.

Almost forgot, please fix Guards in major Cities (at least for legion isles), in most zones they do nothing when a player is attacked. (For Example Thunder Totem in Highmountain)

Last edited by 1007 on 01-09-2017, 00:10:52; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Affrodisia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-02-2018 17:50)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 31-08-2017, 02:38:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

it's not blizzlike now it's a bug we are not in wotlk extention we are in legion and in legion we need to turn on pvp for savage pvp not more

That's the way it's on the official server ,If you do not know that it's because never have you to play on official realm

0 1

Drunkenpanda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2017 11:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 16:43:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

They will fix this as soon as they can , yes it's annoying when you have to relog but at least we don't have to pay to play the game .

Nefarian: "In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!"
0 0

Cartmon1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-09-2019 18:50)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 04-09-2017, 23:05:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okay I understand the issue more now I've played a more aoe based class, affli warlock causes an aoe around a mob when they kill it, that aoe flags the lock and it's literally impossible to do wq without getting flagged.
1 1

stupu

[Freakazoid]

(since 24-04-2021 19:43)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 05-09-2017, 16:21:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Who the *** cares what or how that thing is toggled on, just fix this iritating bug P.S i play on freakz since pandaria but on legion HORDE is full of tards i swear1

1 1

sjraber

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2017 14:20)

Post Posted: 07-09-2017, 20:23:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I came to Freakz only because it was a PvE realm - that's not the case, there is no way to avoid PvP here. I just tried to kill Flotsam on my hunter, killed it a total of three times, but the first 2 times, I got flagged for PvP, got ganked, and got no credit. The third time I used only 3 abilities, Murder or Crows, the wind shot from the bow, and arcane shot - i got flagged again somehow, so I relogged, came back to the boss, and used ONLY arcane shot. Got boss down to 1%, got flagged, ganked, boss died, no credit - this is not worth the effort. Unless you're a ganker with no self esteem, look elsewhere. I was willing to support a PvE realm that competes with Blizz, but not this. I'll check back every week or so to see if it gets fixed, but it's already been a couple months plus, not holding my breath. Back to the live until I can find a decent alternative - gl all.

Update @ 07-09-2017, 21:23:33

Breaksense wrote:
IMG: http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/32/10201233.png

But you can finish WQs... NOT GAME-BREAKING.

It's game breaking for me - not willing to waste so much time working around a bug that impacts darn near 100% of WQs and all other outside content. The fact that they fix literally hundreds of comparatively minor bugs, but leave this one makes me think it's working as intended. Maybe some will buy gear to try to fight back, but not me. Back to live, still have a year worth of tokens, maybe this bug will get fixed by then.

2 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 10 October 2017 23:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 10-05-2024, 05:05:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x