User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Quest] [Monk] I completed the first part of the campaign but didn't unlock relic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message6799
darkster66

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-11-2017 13:44)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 08:40:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I logged in and I have the slot and all the followers. Thank you for fixing this!
0 0

arianrezvani

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2017 14:42)

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 09:56:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks a lot shokeru and all of Gm and people who helped us -
0 0

pinka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2019 19:03)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 10:02:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
There are only 2 solutions for this:

1. Delete all quests from all monks so you do the campaign again (I would prefer this but we know how players are and there will be a lot of rage/confusion/etc)

2. Enable 3rd relic if you already completed Rebuilding the Order (last quest of first part) and leave the current state of the quests as it is

I have implemented the second solution, after next restart most(all?) of you should receive the 3rd relic on all items, please confirm

Hi!
Lastt quest i had was: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41905&&name=report-from-tian-monastery , which i failed, and couldn't get it again.
i think i need this quest to progress with the quest chain in ordfer to get rebuilding the order.
so my question is, how do i get this quest??

0 0

vayume

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-07-2017 16:51)

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:00:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pinka wrote:
Shocker wrote:
There are only 2 solutions for this:

1. Delete all quests from all monks so you do the campaign again (I would prefer this but we know how players are and there will be a lot of rage/confusion/etc)

2. Enable 3rd relic if you already completed Rebuilding the Order (last quest of first part) and leave the current state of the quests as it is

I have implemented the second solution, after next restart most(all?) of you should receive the 3rd relic on all items, please confirm

Hi!
Lastt quest i had was: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41905&name=report-from-tian-monastery , which i failed, and couldn't get it again.
i think i need this quest to progress with the quest chain in ordfer to get rebuilding the order.
so my question is, how do i get this quest??

Same as you, i had the last quest: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41905&name=report-from-tian-monastery , i have waited for it to be completed and when i clicked on the scouting map, it didn't marked my quest to ''complete'' and i got stuck with it. I tried to abandon the quest and after i did that, i wasn't able to get the quest from the NPC anymore.

Funny part is, when i logged back in the game, i got the quest ''https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42191&name=tech-it-up-a-notch'' which i have completed yesterday already, and now this quest is stuck at 0/1 forcing me to upgrade my class hall which i already did yesterday. This is weird. I just needed to be able to get ''Report from Tian Monastery'' from the NPC, ( that's the next quest after Tech it up a Notch'' !

0 0

pinka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-04-2019 19:03)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 25-07-2017, 12:22:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

true, i also did the tech it up a notch and still have it, we should be able to get report from tian monastery..
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 27-07-2017, 03:49:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I finally found the problem with tech it up / recruiting troops quests and fixed it. I'm closing this topic since I think this was the main issue BUT PLEASE CAREFULLY read https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Quest-Tech-It-Up-A-Notch-Recruiting-The-Troops-etc-read-for-info-t478528.html.

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 27 July 2017 01:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3    

The time now is 27-04-2024, 18:51:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x