User
Pass
2FA

[Hunter] [Beast Mastery] Revive Pet and Mend Pet

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1799
MenethilIII

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-01-2020 00:21)

Votes: 3

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 24-11-2019, 10:03:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=982&&name=revive-pet
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=136&&name=mend-pet
Bug description: Ok so, first, the spell "Mend pet" should be replaced by "Revive Pet" when the pet dies and it's not happening now. This happened for the first time last wednesday so I think this is a new bug, not too complicated tho, I was doing brh and my pet died with necrotic (the affix) stacks, when I tried to revive it, the spell was still "Mend pet" and my pet was sort of "alive" but not moving or dpsing, then I tried to dismiss it but nothing happened so the only way I had to fix the problem was using the spell "Heart of the Phoenix" or dying to summon a new one since that spell has 10 minutes cooldown (it had to be another pet cuz the one that died was still bugged), after that I reloged and it also worked.

Now I just came to test it in eoa and take screenshots and my pet just died and the spell was still mend pet as u can see in the pictures.
Please, help with this bug since pets are the main source of dps for bm hunters and having to die to summon a new one makes us not able to use bl or cbress depending on the bugged pet.
Best regards.
Proof:
1. Here you can see my pet alive and the spell "Mend Pet":
https://imgur.com/dKgwWAE
2. Here you can see my pet dead and the spell is still "Mend Pet" (it's the buttom with L bind), as Heart of the Phoenix is in CD, I can't ress it.
https://imgur.com/Z0M7LYq

You'll learn of that first hand. When my work is complete, you will beg for mercy -- and I will deny you. Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power...
1 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 28-11-2019, 22:10:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can't manage to reproduce and I've switched a lot of pets. Ill leave it open for now, maybe it has something to do with Necrotic, tell me if it's happening for you still.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

khrona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 17:01)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 02:30:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CyberKing wrote:
Can't manage to reproduce and I've switched a lot of pets. Ill leave it open for now, maybe it has something to do with Necrotic, tell me if it's happening for you still.

He is solo on M0 or hc there is no NECROTIC.

Just sayin.

1 0

MenethilIII

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 05:35:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

khrona wrote:
CyberKing wrote:

He is solo on M0 or hc there is no NECROTIC.

Just sayin.

U r right, still happening and last week was bursting
Happens in m0 too

You'll learn of that first hand. When my work is complete, you will beg for mercy -- and I will deny you. Your anguished cries will be testament to my unbridled power...
1 0

kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 05:53:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm, pet dies, even without necrotic and it's there but useless. It's not alive, I guess visual bug maybe. The tooltip shows Mend Pet... You try to use Kill Command and can't... You simply cannot attack with pet and you can't revive it. You can't "dismiss". Imagine this during keystone, having to waste time killing yourself just to get your pet back.

To be honest, there is something wrong with the pet for a long time. A lot of times like if you change zone for example, in the next zone he will have 0 HP 0 focus and then you revive and it works but it shouldn't be dead in the first place. Other times he will be full HP but you find out he is "dead" because you are unable to make him attack something or Kill Command. Same thing if you log in and log out, sometimes it bugs like that. Before this recent bug, you still could Revive the pet under any circumstance but now there is no way.

Please fix.. Thanks

0 0

Girouette

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-10-2020 00:44)

Post Posted: 29-11-2019, 17:07:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It also happnes that pets are taking a lot of damage from bursting and grevious and die without you notticing. This hasn't happened before with my warlock but it happens frecuently with my bm hunter. When this happens you mostly have to kill yourself to fix it.
0 0

khrona

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 17:01)

Post Posted: 01-12-2019, 20:55:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dont worry 7.3.5 is comming new bugs are on there way. Lets see how broken bm pets can be . -

Last edited by khrona on 01-12-2019, 20:55:34; edited 1 time in total
0 0

CyberKing

[the Ripper]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 10-12-2019, 21:26:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am going to say the same thing again. Can you bring me concrete ways to reproduce this problem that occurs for you. I've been killing the pets in all the different ways and I can't get it to malfunction once.
Basically reproduce the bug and don't say ''is bugged'' , ''plz fix''. Thank you.

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears it is true."
0 0

MenethilIII

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-12-2019, 06:24:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

CyberKing wrote:
I am going to say the same thing again. Can you bring me concrete ways to reproduce this problem that occurs for you. I've been killing the pets in all the different ways and I can't get it to malfunction once.
Basically reproduce the bug and don't say ''is bugged'' , ''plz fix''. Thank you.

Hi, okay so, I just went to pull any add and let my pet tank it, when the add finally kills my pet (after a long time cuz it was a non-elite add) the spell "Mend Pet" isn't changed for "Revive Pet" (you can recognize the icon binbed in the key "L").

The problem is that you can't dismiss your pet when it's dead, so you are stuck with a dead pet that you can't neither revive or dismiss, the only way to have a new pet is dying and sumonning another one (if you summon the same pet, it will be dead again).

After taking the pictures with the second pet, I realized that after I mount up, the pet is "alive" but unable to attack or use abilities (except for heart of the pheonix), I then tried to dismiss it but nothing happened, even Hati was dismissed but the main pet wasn't.

-Here my pet is alive (you can see the spell "Mend Pet" in the key "L":

-Here my pet is dead (you can see the spell still is "Mend Pet" in the key "L":

-Here with another pet (to show it happens with more than one pet), alive and the spell:

-Here the second pet dead:

-Here after I mounted up (you can see the spell "Kill Command" in gray (key "3"), it tells you that your pet is dead or you have no pet):

Last edited by MenethilIII on 11-12-2019, 07:07:08; edited 1 time in total
1 0

MenethilIII

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-12-2019, 17:37:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Quick update
I just tested it with a friend's hunter and it didn't happen
So I deleted cache, errors and went to tame a new pet, it stills happens
I think that the problem is my hunter doesn't have the spell Revive Pet at all.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:11:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x