User
Pass
2FA

May 3v3 Tournament - Discussions
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events
Show only staff posts
Author Message18104
Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 00:32:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Related stuff about this event.
0 0

Kot

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-06-2016 01:29)

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 02:55:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rageless wrote:
Using any exploits/cheats/hacks will get you disqualified, banned and a restriction from joining future events.

using this shitty meta gems included?

if yes, why dont get players who use this on the regular server not punished?

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 08:36:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What about holding it on live realm including meta gems banned,i think players will be sure this way since obviously the tournament realm doesn't have the same fixes as the live realm.

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 10:08:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:
What about holding it on live realm including meta gems banned,i think players will be sure this way since obviously the tournament realm doesn't have the same fixes as the live realm.

This^^

0 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 10:24:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hawtydaboss wrote:

The PVP realm have the same fix, the problem there is that meta gems isn't allowed.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 11:11:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kinda hard to believe both realms have same fixes after what happened on 2s event and resto druids. Bug like that changed whole outcome since 1st match. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Also this time make sure you punish the teams that don't show up.

And if we are going to have 32 teams again please make sure you have 2 games lets say going on at once

1 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 11:23:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Also "You can't reroll to different spec\class\race after your registration." I think this is a shity rule. Why? Because let`s say i`m playing Frost Dk Feral Holypala, i lose 1 match and i wanna try Unholy Boomkin Hpala. Or if i play with a hpriest, why he can`t change disc? i don`t see the point. Yeah, you can`t change from dps to healer or healer to dps, but you have to cycle between dps/healer specs.
Edit: If you wanna reward with r1 glad, let it be Deadly/Furious/Relentless/Ruthless (the ones that were never used)

0 0

Rageless
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-01-2022 16:06)

Votes: 255

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 14:01:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:

Also this time make sure you punish the teams that don't show up.

And if we are going to have 32 teams again please make sure you have 2 games lets say going on at once

This time won't be fake teams, as I mentiond in my post, we will check them double or triple times before adding in brackets.

32 teams? Hard to belive, we will host the event after registrations are done. There's no teams limit this time, we want everyone to come and play not just those who have 2.2k rate.

Amnezx wrote:
Also "You can't reroll to different spec\class\race after your registration." I think this is a shity rule. Why? Because let`s say i`m playing Frost Dk Feral Holypala, i lose 1 match and i wanna try Unholy Boomkin Hpala. Or if i play with a hpriest, why he can`t change disc? i don`t see the point. Yeah, you can`t change from dps to healer or healer to dps, but you have to cycle between dps/healer specs.
Edit: If you wanna reward with r1 glad, let it be Deadly/Furious/Relentless/Ruthless (the ones that were never used)

Reroll was added because there were too many complains from 2v2 event, X changed his spec \ etc. We won't remove this rule.
Rewards will be added today.

Kot wrote:
Rageless wrote:
Using any exploits/cheats/hacks will get you disqualified, banned and a restriction from joining future events.

using this shitty meta gems included?

if yes, why dont get players who use this on the regular server not punished?

Well, report them https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Ban-Mute-Request-f3580.html :-?

Hawtydaboss wrote:

Tell me a fix that wasn't live on tournament, please. Also, why we won't host on Genesis ? Its simple, you can change gear at any time and we can't inspect you 24/7 while here we know that you don't have pve gem\pve items\etc.

1 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 14:03:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unless it bugged out 1 day before tourney i haven't seen any resto druids on genesis 1v5 thanks to living seed bug, you know what im talking about .

1 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 14:34:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rageless wrote:

Hawtydaboss wrote:

Tell me a fix that wasn't live on tournament, please. Also, why we won't host on Genesis ? Its simple, you can change gear at any time and we can't inspect you 24/7 while here we know that you don't have pve gem\pve items\etc.

actualy pve gear in pvp environment is useless and the set bonuses/trinkets you can easely spot new procs on a player, this applies to meta gems too. I find tournament realm buggy too, since cataclysm it was bugged when mage used to deal ~11k/ combustion tick in vicious gear(as far as i remember)

1 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 09-04-2016, 19:50:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"You can change gear anytime"

Change gear after the gates are opened?Interesting.I don't want to be rude,but i really think you should get some really high rated PVP player to organise these tournaments.The only item that's changable is Weapon,but i doubt someone will swap his weapon from PvP to PvE and lose ~8k pvp power.

@Bugs:

Back in cataclysm there was some 3v3 tournament i think that was played in s9 gear and ferals used to do insane damage with rip and shadow priests had some problem too(i didn't remember if there was any other problems with the rest of the classses)

Now in MoP some resto druid bug appears,and please do not say there was no bug at all since we all saw how the team that was facing the resto druid team was already oom(which is normally,especially at 60%+ dampening)and the resto druid was above half of his mana.We all saw that ,no need for stupid excuses.

Like i said,you can't change items once the gates has been opened,there should be at least 2 GMs spectating,so 10 seconds of your life every match are worth it i guess.Plus i doubt people will even try equipping items with the idea to get advantage of that.You can add it as a rule,rules MUST be followed.

The other thing that is extremely lame and was mentioned in the posts above.Every single professional tournament i've watched,included people having 2nd comp to play and some or all(not sure here!)even included rogue swapping to resto druid,so get it as an alt comp.Don't let people go from dps to heal or the opposite,but let people actually have an alt setup.

You also said that "many or a lot people" compained about people changing from X to Y just to counter,and i personally only saw one guy complaining about that(i could be mistaken),but that's what i remember so far.

Like some people and I also said,listen to people and since all or most of those suggestions are not random and senseless,accept them and actually listen to people and make it the way it should be done,the correct way,not the way you guys think it should be done.Like i said,i don't want to offend any of you guys,but from what i've seen you don't really have much experience in making PvP events and tournaments(not bashing you or trying to be a crybaby,it's a fact and most of people will agree with me).However,you're doing great job with thinking of making such tournaments,which completely shows the freakz' community that you guys try and are doing something for the players,for which i,personally,thank you so much.

5 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 15:09:28 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"1. Any PvP Mount + Any PvP Tabard (except Mists of Pandaria seasons )
2. Any PvP Mount (except Mists of Pandaria seasons )
3. Any PvP Tabard (except Mists of Pandaria seasons ) "

Can we get explanation for this? Its 3v3 event and we don't have in game $ ?

1 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 15:21:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sumoo wrote:
"1. Any PvP Mount + Any PvP Tabard (except Mists of Pandaria seasons )
2. Any PvP Mount (except Mists of Pandaria seasons )
3. Any PvP Tabard (except Mists of Pandaria seasons ) "

Can we get explanation for this? Its 3v3 event and we don't have in game $ ?
"Explanation" !?!? Please stop being such a prick, seriously. You're always against everything we do. Events are for fun (and some casual rewards or rare good rewards)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 15:46:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Im going to ask 1 more time without any " flame" so i hope you won't delete it, i just wanna discuss this subject.
How come rewards difference became so huge between 2 events of same kind just in 3 weeks ?

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

Post Posted: 11-04-2016, 16:06:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll suicide,seriously.I just expected Titles + Seasonal mounts like the old 3v3 tournaments and now like Freak said,we get random 2v2 tournament that was held with so many mistakes and people not showing up which ended rewarding players with money and account funds and right after that we get some random roleplayer treasure event which u give 30$ as reward plus massive battleground pvp event with random rewards/3v3 TOURNAMENT with mounts and tabards...I've no words.How can you say that a 3v3 tournament is "EVENT FOR FUN" jesus christ.

Guys you can't literally troll players and expect them to react fine with that...And don't get me wrong,i'm not crying for rewards,because after i get them i'll make use of them and be cool,i've already got a decision to quit that game in like two months.The problem here is that you make huge tournament and at the end of the day you give stupid rewards,for 2nd time already.If someone ask me,i would really not bother wasting my time for that..

Rewards should look like they always looked.

1st place: Seasonal Rank 1 title + Seasonal Gladiator mount (your choice or player preference,depends on what you decide yourself) perhaps adding funds.
2nd place : Gladiator Title + Seasonal Gladiator mount + less funds
3rd place : Gladiator Title + Seasonal Gladiator mount(perhaps just a gladiator mount or tabard,you could also NOW give only Tabard on own choice as a reward for 3rd place)+ least funds.

As a participation you can give S8 gladiator tabard for top 3 places.

I really don't understand how,from nowhere,you decide to lower rewards to the bottom.And it's not just Freak(sumoo) and me that complain,ask any single player that would join this tournament that rewards are really nothing compared to what players actually deserve for winning top places.

p.s. And actually that was the tournament that you should've given real money to,not for a bracket that is not even interesting to watch.

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 15 May 2016 16:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Old Events  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:58:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x