User
Pass
2FA

[Monk] Roll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message369
T_M

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2021 22:38)

Post Posted: 07-01-2021, 03:46:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Monk-Roll-Chi-Torpedo-distance-t596404.html
Character name:
Pinkie wrote:
How is the animation wrong? My monk is rolling as it did back in mop, idk if it was updated or something or maybe I'm missing something?
Mop? Animation got updated since Legion, wtf.
zeakey wrote:
Animation actually got fixed. Used to have roll backwards animation when rolling forward.
It looks like old mop roll, wtf.

Bug description: Monk Roll animation is wrong. 6:50
Proof:

Maybe I should not post this here, but as WW everytime you exit bg's last tier talents get reset, and whenever you re-enter bg's Tiger Lust is grayed out unusable, so if you enter a bg that is already started you basically play without 2 talents all game.

Last edited by T_M on 07-01-2021, 03:52:32; edited 2 times in total
0 0

zeakey

[Class Mod]

(since 18-08-2023 15:08)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 07-01-2021, 23:22:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for your report.

I confirm that animation is indeed a bit different to what we have at the moment.

I personally haven't had any issues with my talents. Would you please be so kind and capture a video of your actions of how did you manage to achieve that what you have described. Please make a new report for that.

Trello:

https://trello.com/c/ztJ20sdw/433-monk-roll-animation

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by zeakey, 07 January 2021 21:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 02:36:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x