User
Pass
2FA

[Multiple] Cast handling -- please attend to complete the list

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1221
ismael1370

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 18:25)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 14-06-2016, 11:45:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hi
after nextflame fixed this Bug, i asked him about other spells, he said make another topic to list spells... so i created this topic... if some administrators help to manage this topic, i will be thankful

Bug description: this topic is mostly about range spell that consume a buff at wrong time, they should use it on cast , but currently they use it upon reaching target... or some similar bugs

if you are a caster (or hunter) , or you have a range spell that has such problem, please post it here.

Mage:
[Frost] Ice Lance consumes Fingers of Frost upon reaching target, should consume upon casting.
[Frost] FrostFire Bolt consumes Brain Freeze upon reaching target, should consume not upon casting.

[Arcane] Arcane Barrage consumes Arcane charge upon reaching target, should consume not upon casting.

Warlock:

Priest:

Hunter:

Other Classes:

0 0

mishu.cgm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-12-2018 19:28)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 14-06-2016, 12:55:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ismael1370 wrote:

Mage:
[Frost] Ice Lance consumes Fingers of Frost upon reaching target, should consume upon casting.
[Frost] FrostFire Bolt consumes Brain Freeze upon reaching target, should consume not upon casting.

If they are to be fixed, these 2 should be resolved considering the following confirmed bug also:
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mage-Glyph-of-Icy-Veins-t376654.html
Quote:

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Mage-Glyph-of-Icy-Veins-t376654.html
2. Fingers of Frost: If you have two FoF active and you cast one Ice Lance at the target it should be hit 3 times from that cast, each of them being affected by FoF (acting as the target were frozen to benefit from Shatter). After this sequence you should still have one more FoF active on you. At the moment it consumes as many FoF that you have or gain (up to 3 for each Ice Lance casted).

3. Brain Freeze: If you have a Brain freeze proc and you use it casting the instant Frostfire Bolt and meanwhile you gain another Brain Freeze then the second one is consumed too. Each one of the 3 Frostfire bolts launched at the target with the first cast should benefit from Brain Freeze (act as the target were frozen to benefit from Shatter). The second proc shouldn't be consumed by the first cast's duplicates.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 15 June 2016 06:52

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 03:06:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x