User
Pass
2FA

Nooby questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message237
wildheals

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2020 06:37)

Post Posted: 29-10-2020, 12:52:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello there, im not that long on the server but got some simple questions:

1. Is it possible to get the the twin blades of azzinoth (legendery weapons) to use it as transmog? And if it is possible, how do i get them? Just killing Illidan over and over again?

2. Is it possible to get the Zul Aman bear Mount?

3. Whats a good way to get in a easy "beginner" Raid? I tried to join with the Raidfinder... but there are almost never ppl, because you have to select one Boss.

4. Are those orderhall Missions where i have to pay Orderhallrecursses really worth it? Most of the time i just get gold or atrefactpower... not sure if it worth the time. Or is there something (when my companions are epic or something) that is worth it?

Thanks for helping a new player out!

Greetings

0 0

Tkm

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2021 11:06)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-10-2020, 13:07:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Wildheals,

First of all I'd like to tell you that this is Tutorials made by forum users General zone, not the place where u can discuss or ask for questions.

You should have posted your questions at https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Q-A-f5575.html.

And now let me answer your questions,

1) Legendary weapons can not be transmoged..
2) It's possible, just clear Zul'Aman.
3) I'd recommend you to join a decent guild to be carried, yeah, Raid finder isn't that common at our server you have to wait so long for queue, NOTE: it is working perfectly but not so many people queue. So, I'd suggest you doing m+ to gear up, get a decent Item Level and then start joining raids.
4) They are important if you wanna do the Class Hall chain quests, the higher your followers the better your rewards gonna be, however, you can wait until you get nice amount of Order Recourses to start doing them,

Best regards!

Last edited by Tkm on 29-10-2020, 13:10:00; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 29-10-2020, 13:08:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello wildheals,

1) The legendary versions are not transmoggable. Only the epic version is. The source for that (Timewalking: Black Temple) is not implemented, so currently the only way to receive it is to buy it from the WoW Shop.

2) It's possible, just clear Zul'Aman. The event with breaking the vases doesn't work, but the object with the bear is lootable through the still intact vase.

3) Raid Finder is your best option, preferably on peak time. You can also try joining a guild and attempt to do Normal mode (which is a fair bit harder than Raid Finder, though).

4) Order Hall missions get better as your followers get better, there are rewards such as reputation or gear tokens for decent items later on.

Best regards
Sarah

PS: Moved the topic to the correct section

Last edited by Sarah on 29-10-2020, 13:09:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 23:25:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x