User
Pass
2FA

Ok

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message1405
Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 27-08-2013, 19:41:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, a while ago i've made a huntard level 10 named "Respector" and i've bought three or four "quest reward" items so i can reduce his attack speed to 0 and have some fun 1 shotting mobs in Cata areas. Few people saw me standing in the SW dueling area and they reported me for "hacking", few hours later a GM named Skystrike /w-ed me on my ALT on my OTHER account and told me to log in that char. As soon as i logged him out, he TP-ed me to GM island and strip away all my gear and logged me out. So i wasted around 300 vote points for nothing. Now, after talking with my RL friend, who still playes here, he told me that there are THREE horde players in full Cata gear on level 10 chars camping and 1 shotting people outside SW every night. Lock, Spriest and a druid. They're literally ONE shotting full cata people and no one banned them yet.

Now tell me, why are they better than me? I wanted to gear that char for PvE and showing off and all my gear got deleted and vote points spend never refunded and they're abusing that to farm honor and prevent people from dueling/arena spectating...

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 28-08-2013, 10:05:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well now that's strange shit.
I've been doing this with my hunter for couple months now and started with spriest few days ago, people keep saying they'll report me, begging me to tell the hax program name, bla bla bla, GM's are saying there's nothing wrong about it, and so far there was one ban request which ended with "No ban.".

Imo, you should dig into that further until you actualy get your gear back or at least vote points refunded because that's simply not fair.

About the oneshotting guys... That's technicaly impossible even if you'd have lvl 10 character whole equipped on 333ilvl gear which got removed from the vote shop. If you reffer to "Cata gear" as cataclysmic, that's even more impossible coz only way to do that would be a full cata 85, which was leveled down by GM, and that kind of shit doesn't happen here. The damage stats are not affected by that gear, only stats like haste, crit, hit etc.

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 28-08-2013, 12:13:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
Well now that's strange shit.
I've been doing this with my hunter for couple months now and started with spriest few days ago, people keep saying they'll report me, begging me to tell the hax program name, bla bla bla, GM's are saying there's nothing wrong about it, and so far there was one ban request which ended with "No ban.".

Imo, you should dig into that further until you actualy get your gear back or at least vote points refunded because that's simply not fair.

About the oneshotting guys... That's technicaly impossible even if you'd have lvl 10 character whole equipped on 333ilvl gear which got removed from the vote shop. If you reffer to "Cata gear" as cataclysmic, that's even more impossible coz only way to do that would be a full cata 85, which was leveled down by GM, and that kind of shit doesn't happen here. The damage stats are not affected by that gear, only stats like haste, crit, hit etc.

Since Skystrike is not a GM anymore, i doubt they'll give a damn about my 300 vote points i've spend on that gear... Also, i don't play on this server anymore so i really don't care about those points either.

Yes, that's possible! On my hunter, with only THREE items i was able to kill full PvP geared people in somewhere between 10-20 seconds. I've tested that on my RL friend who laughed his *** off as his health vent down.
Now these guys got "dotters". A lock and a Spriest. With haste scaling insanely at level 10, all they need to do is put a single DoT on a target and that DoT will tick more than 100 times a second dealing betwen 1-3k damage and kill the target before DOT even runs out. According to him, they wiped the ENTIRE SW dueling zone in few minutes.

PS: When i said "cata gear" i've meant on Cata quest rewards. Cataclysm Gladiator got level 85 requirement so it's impossible to have it on level 10 char.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-08-2013, 13:08:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

except these kinda exploits can lag the server. other then that, i think it's funny -

0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 28-08-2013, 14:34:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I think that by "one-shoting" he meant a kill in 1-3 seconds, if it takes longer, there's plenty of time to react and save yourself from it. That (ex)GM is probably a close friend of someone you killed and with no real reason to ban you, he deleted your items. I think you deserve a full refund plus a compensation.

0 0

thebotz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2014 21:19)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 28-08-2013, 19:54:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

GMs can make mistakes (whatever if intentionnal or not). I got randomly booted from a BG with a 7 day deserter and lost all my ruthless helms on my DKs once. I got confused for a minute, than laughed it off with my guildies over TS, made a ticket and got a full refund of the helms and enchants on them (+removed deserter).

Turns out some unknown GM had mistaken my multiboxing for some afk/bot thing. If you appeal your case, you should be able to get your stuff back, I say.

The irony of multiboxing is that it only truly shines when it's supported by normal players.

Soulbotz/Botzdotcom. Quad elemental, quad DK, will take full advantage of above statement.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 20-05-2024, 12:16:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password