User
Pass
2FA

PVP Suggestion (Salvation)
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player
Author Message1830
trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-09-2022 12:25)

Post Posted: 12-02-2021, 18:12:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

First of all i want to congrats you for removing the scale in PVP for this BFA. I think you managed it pretty well ( Retri Pala is OP but , it's fine .... ) and now it request more stats customization than before ( versatility rullez) witch is verry nice in my opinion and remind me of TBC and WOTLK old times with good PVP ( ofc the new ones won't enjoy it because they want to jump into pvp at lvl 120, no matter what items they have).

Second and the last point is about how hard is it to take usefull items vs PVE , at pve u can make a M3 and take a 355 Ilvl item and u will have 1 more in your chest at the final of the week. In pvp rewards are verry low and even if u take a 355 item u need to work a lot for it ( 10 days of 1st win random bg and 1st win skirmish ) and you won't take the weekly chest and that's annoying. In pvp u must work a lot to get that 500 conquest for 1 item that is allready outdated anyway. In my opinion u need to make items from ventor at 365 ilvl if the cost remain the same (500 conquest points/item ).

Also i think you need to uprise rewards for winning and random BG ( 8 poins / win is a joke when u need to get 500 for an item ).Random Epic BG it's not plaied by anyone and also rated 10v10 isn't plaied. Taking that in consideration i think that adding EOTS and Arathi Basin to Random BG pool and rise winning points / win at a decent 20 would be awesome (ofc if u increase the reward for random BG u must grately increase the rewards for Epic Random BG) for the little PVP comunity present here and maybe will grow and soon we will have PVP guilds for 10v10 rated and Epic BG's.

Finaly , thanks for your job done and hope things will move forward for PVP players as they are going for PVE ones ! You realy need to revitalise it !

Best regards,
Trafikante !

Join PVP !!

Last edited by trafikz0r on 12-02-2021, 18:18:56; edited 2 times in total
0 0

T_M

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-02-2021 22:38)

Post Posted: 14-02-2021, 23:45:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The gearing process is very slow, and normal players can not compete properly vs players in full 395 ilvl, they invaded pvp especially arena... they are just too many.
This donation system ruined all pvp experience for people that are trying to gear up doing this (buggy) 8.0 content.
The pvp vendor is a good idea, but again because of so called donors that are there even at low rating makes it unpleasant and very hard to farm those conquest with our normal average 340-370+ max ilvl (even 380 ilvl vs donors is almost nothing, because of how scaling works in general and for some classes )... also the cost of 1 item is 500 cp + 700 cp upgrade trophy + you need 1800 rating to get that 380 ilvl upgrade token, so again to farm all this things for 14 gear slots takes months.
Mythic Raiding is not an option, Heroic is just not worth bcuz of crazy scripts and other reasons... the only way is weekly m10 chest to get at least one 380 ivl item, but it rarely titanforges(as in my case 4 weeks in a row no forging on items) + sometimes duplicates.
Count how many weeks we need to get (at least) 380 ilvl items for all slots... 3 months and 8 days, if you are lucky to not get duplicates.

What the leaders of this server do not understand is that we want to play, not to farm all day every day.

From 3.5k max players online it dropped to ~2k in the evening, the greediness will make you lose more.

Last edited by T_M on 15-02-2021, 00:38:11; edited 2 times in total
2 0

zsazs1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2021 06:17)

Post Posted: 15-02-2021, 11:12:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've already told them that their pvp vendor is a joke,but they don,t care at all. I'm not playing on freakz anymore. My last hope was the pvp vendor,but you need like 5 months to farm 380 ilvl and 1000 wins in arena, it's insane. 25 conquest per win in arena and 8 conquest per win in random bg,lol. it's a joke(you need 500 conquest for a piece of 355 ilvl gear) it's absurd and you need to be 1,8k rating to actually upgrade that piece of crap item. 1,8k when the ladder is full of braindead donors,it's impossible. Almost all pvp players that are not donors left the server and prob they'll never comeback. Freakz's staff are lying to us since legion(we will improve the pvp) LOL. They never listened the pvp community even if we did a lot of posts and we gave them a lot of ideas,they never listened and that's why this server have 1,5k players now from 4k.The same thing happened in legion,from 7k it dropped to 2k. I said i won't play bfa here but they fooled me with that announcement,in special with that pvp vendor and i thought the things will change here,but nah. They didn't learn anything from the last expansions and prob they never will. ps:play as it is or leave(that's what freakz's staff told me ) and that's what im doing.Prob i will come back in shadowlands if there will ever be shadowlands,who knows -
1 0

trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-02-2021, 17:39:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm ok in BG's and i realy enjoy the way PVP is set right now ( even if Retribution Paladins are way OP IMO) but my main problem is that you need to grind too much for items i mean to get 1 item 355 from pvp is way way way to hard vs taking 355 item from PVE , i still suggest them to increase rewards in PVP ... the difference will never be equal but at least smaller than now ( in terms of item reaching ). It's a free server and i can understand donations. Nobody will run a thing for free, never !!

Also i think that if u will make 2 types of arenas 2v2 ( one for donors one for normal players ) there will be no reason to donate anymore and in consequence server will be dead again ( because they will have no moneys ).

In other words i don't want a free server because Retail isn't as well but do something to lower the time of geting items via PVP so PVP players will do what they allways was loving : PVP !!!

PS about donation : for retail you need to pay 10e/month ( + 50 euro GAME buy ) so think yourself that u play on retail and pay 60 euros and take 3 items BIS then run some m10 and u will be near a full donor !

In the end : THIS IS JUST MY OPINION !!!

I would be graceful of any GM will replay this post to makes things clear !

Best Regards,
Trafikante

Join PVP !!
0 0

Durotar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2023 15:38)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 15-02-2021, 21:24:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

there's too many bugs here to take pvp seriously
a list of confirmed bugs is getting longer every day
moreover players are quite reluctant to report 'good' bugs

just relax
let donators win
they pay - we play

1 0

trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-02-2021, 07:50:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Durotar wrote:
there's too many bugs here to take pvp seriously
a list of confirmed bugs is getting longer every day
moreover players are quite reluctant to report 'good' bugs

just relax
let donators win
they pay - we play

Agree with you, but if they make some adjustemnts more players will queue for pvp and more playes will be interested in pvp so many bugs will be reported and mby solved so tgis server will move forward.
By adjusting pvp you as a server can’t lose but only to increase played base in behalf of sone time spent on adjustments.
Nobody sait that need to be serious PVP because noone of us will go to any world championship from this server - , just needs to be decent and fair ( in terms of rewardung vs PVE ).

On the other side i see no GM cares to clarify something or sau something in this post .. so without their( gms and developers) understanding of our needs and support, we just talk trash.

Best regards,
Trafikante

Join PVP !!
0 0

Durotar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2023 15:38)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-02-2021, 12:11:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

trafikz0r wrote:

On the other side i see no GM cares to clarify something or sau something in this post .. so without their( gms and developers) understanding of our needs and support, we just talk trash.

you are not the first to talk about PVP disbalance caused by donators
here's a similar thread https://forum.wow-freakz.com/arena-issues-t597136.html
nothing had changed since then -

0 0

trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-02-2021, 19:41:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Durotar wrote:
trafikz0r wrote:

you are not the first to talk about PVP disbalance caused by donators
here's a similar thread https://forum.wow-freakz.com/arena-issues-t597136.html
nothing had changed since then -

You totaly missunderstood , i talk about PVP disbalance gearing time vs PVE gearing time , i'm half char donor , so i don't talk about disbalance cause by donators , you make some M10-M13 and you can get near a donator and if u're skilled you can manage them .

Join PVP !!
0 0

Dayman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2021 21:04)

Post Posted: 17-02-2021, 02:58:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

trafikz0r wrote:
i'm half char donor , so i don't talk about disbalance cause by donators , you make some M10-M13 and you can get near a donator and if u're skilled you can manage them .
If the donor is skilled you manage what? And if you say it's ez to make gear why did you buy them?

From m10 key you can get 365-370? ilvl items, and it's not guarantee. One day I did 5 runs of m10-m11 keys, spending 30 to 50 minutes each, and got absolutely no item to drop. Other times I get what I already have or don't need at all.
My friend has almost full 380 ilvl equipment and is still pretty weak versus a guy in full 395, do some duels and see how a skilled player in donated gear will erase your HP quiet fast.

Another question is why there is no ilvl requirement to enter instanced pvp? Or why healers are not distributed equally for battlegrounds?
Did some battlegrounds today and saw how unbalanced are the teams, basically one team gets 2-3 donors and the other gets 3-4 newbs under 300 ilvl with 50k to 70k hp. Guess who wins?

ps: No servers are maintained only by donations, otherwise they would bankrupt long ago. If you think otherwise you are a fool.
There are always sponsors behind, organisations that provide them servers, hardware or financial support, what they get from your donations goes mostly for their own interests, even if they say it's not like this.

0 0

trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-02-2021, 14:45:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dayman wrote:
trafikz0r wrote:
i'm half char donor , so i don't talk about disbalance cause by donators , you make some M10-M13 and you can get near a donator and if u're skilled you can manage them .
If the donor is skilled you manage what? And if you say it's ez to make gear why did you buy them?

From m10 key you can get 365-370? ilvl items, and it's not guarantee. One day I did 5 runs of m10-m11 keys, spending 30 to 50 minutes each, and got absolutely no item to drop. Other times I get what I already have or don't need at all.
My friend has almost full 380 ilvl equipment and is still pretty weak versus a guy in full 395, do some duels and see how a skilled player in donated gear will erase your HP quiet fast.

Another question is why there is no ilvl requirement to enter instanced pvp? Or why healers are not distributed equally for battlegrounds?
Did some battlegrounds today and saw how unbalanced are the teams, basically one team gets 2-3 donors and the other gets 3-4 newbs under 300 ilvl with 50k to 70k hp. Guess who wins?

ps: No servers are maintained only by donations, otherwise they would bankrupt long ago. If you think otherwise you are a fool.
There are always sponsors behind, organisations that provide them servers, hardware or financial support, what they get from your donations goes mostly for their own interests, even if they say it's not like this.

Half agree with you especialy that part where BG are not quite well balanced , i bought them because i need to work and i have so little time to spent for games but i still wanna be competitive in that game so i need to put some moneys (because i have , because i work) on items to get at a decent level ( faster into M10+ because i wasn't needing to farm <M8 to get geared up for next ). I have a JOB that i earn moneys and moneys BUYS POWER . they will allways do , in any domain.
But again i don't compain about Mythic+ dungeons or balance or anything else , my main problem is that PVP don't give you balanced time/reward .... u must spent too much time for a decent reward vs pve time spend vs decent reward.

PS: my first M10 gives me 370 item , second M10 375 item , and i wait my weekly reward -. Luck is part of life and of anyting it envolve ( including gaming ).

Join PVP !!

Last edited by trafikz0r on 17-02-2021, 15:07:46; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 17-02-2021, 16:52:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If they will scale the random item drops from arena wins to your current tier, you will be able to farm 385 gear at 2100+, which isn't bad at all. Also, If people will start joining more into 3v3, the pvp gearing process will be lot easier.

0 0

trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-02-2021, 21:57:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Amnezx wrote:
If they will scale the random item drops from arena wins to your current tier, you will be able to farm 385 gear at 2100+, which isn't bad at all. Also, If people will start joining more into 3v3, the pvp gearing process will be lot easier.

Totaly agree , also 355 items from vendor must have lowered price ( I think at those PVP wins conquest rewards they must be something around 350-400 conquest not 500) and i think by scaling items drops from arenas also will encurage plople to join in 3v3 more !! They don't join because rewards are useless .. .so why to spend time on 3v3 instead of farming +5 mythics ???

Join PVP !!

Last edited by trafikz0r on 17-02-2021, 21:58:57; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Dayman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2021 21:04)

Post Posted: 17-03-2021, 23:02:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is no hope in expecting that they will change anything about this custom donation system where you can buy any item you want, and upgrade it to highest ilvl plus the custom tertiary stats on each piece. (I'm sure they will do this with corruption system too whenever that will be.) This kills the whole essence of pvp, when a big part of players are like raid bosses shitting on pvp rules.
From the perspective of a normal player this is absurdly unfair in any pvp situation, no sane man will accept feeding the ego of such donors for long.
If they really cared about PvP balance they wouldn't sell such custom gear in the first place, but since people continue to donate, they are just feeding the monster, that will never learn to control their appetite. Thus nothing will ever be done to solve the problem.

0 0

Sznycel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-08-2021 14:59)

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 20:05:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As a colleague wrote above, there are too many bugs to do something about it. An additional problem is the fact that players are reluctant to report anything that is happening with the game, so it all works as it works. Without the help of players, it is harder to determine something and it takes longer to get it all together.
0 0

Amnezx

[Best in Slot]

(since 11-11-2022 17:06)

Votes: 59

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 20:14:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Welll, if they’ll give me each class with bis items, to play some arenas with, I would test/report what’s wrong. I already reported 10-15 bugs since I started playing here. Also I proposed a revamp pf the mmr system, and gms are looking into it. If ppl would be a bit more involved things will get fixed faster.

I’m 100% sure that there are bugs for some classes that either the players are not aware of or are positive bugs that boosts the class to S tier(100% rets shouldn’t deal this amount of damage in pvp scenarios and there are some classes that should underperform with 8.3 fixed, yet they do better than the specs that were s tier on retail 8.3)

Last edited by Amnezx on 18-03-2021, 20:21:03; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Player vs Player  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:44:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x