User
Pass
2FA

Question about migration eligibility and shared IP/ISP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message513
Bellalunae

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2020 03:55)

Post Posted: 23-06-2019, 05:32:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello!

I've combed the first few pages in this section of the forums but have found very little information on my potential issue.

Now, my husband would like to play on WoW-Freakz Legion with me. He noticed the possibility to migrate but I was wondering if he would be eligible since we share the same ISP and IP, albeit with separate computers.

Would he be eligible or not?

We're willing to wait for an answer before he creates his game and forum account.

I successfully migrated myself in early June.

Is it possible for us to even both play on the server together without any issue? Run content in a group, raid, pvp? What would be permitted and what would not be?

Thank you in advance.

Bellalunae
0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 23-06-2019, 09:11:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. As far as I know, you are allowed to both migrate to Freakz despite sharing the same IP address. You just have to prove somehow (be it by a picture of your computers next to one another) that you're indeed two people. As far as doing dungeons/raids together, I am not very aware about that, but in my opinion it should not be an issue. He can make a migration request and state there what the situation is, or if it is unclear, he will be contacted by a staff member that handles migrations. But in the general case, two people on the same IP/PC are allowed to both migrate.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Mind

[Wicked Sick]

(since 23-08-2020 09:16)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 23-06-2019, 14:03:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Bellalunae,

Quote:
Now, my husband would like to play on WoW-Freakz Legion with me. He noticed the possibility to migrate but I was wondering if he would be eligible since we share the same ISP and IP, albeit with separate computers.

Would he be eligible or not?

As Stimulation said previous your husband will be eligible only if proof is provided. Proof can be in the form of a picture (selfie-style of both of you with WoW-Freakz website in the background) or a voice recording talking of your characters. Make a migration request and explain the situation and a GM will answer as soon as possible.

Quote:
Is it possible for us to even both play on the server together without any issue? Run content in a group, raid, pvp? What would be permitted and what would not be?

There won't be any issues with both of you playing together in the same IP/house, as long as you follow our server rules like every other player you'll be fine.

If you're unsure about anything else feel free to post below.

Kind regards
Coldplayer

Last edited by Mind on 23-06-2019, 14:07:54; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 12:10:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x