User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Bugs for Loremaster of the legion i encountered so far.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message501
Amorfianz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-04-2021 13:13)

Post Posted: 16-11-2020, 13:41:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: quest https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=37690&name=those-who-remember
WoW Freakz link: quest https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=38624&name=cry-thunder
Character name: Greencow
Bug description: Hello, yesterday i complained about not being able to start the quest [Those who remember] because Senegos is nowhere to be found ,i only see his projection and i dont have a quest from him.The respond i got on my ticket was "wait for server restart and try again",the server have restarted and i still cannot continue my quest chain in order to get the achievement [AzsunaMatata] needed to unlock the legion flying.Nightwatcher Idri,Prince Farondis dont give me quests either,so how can i progress? Also while waiting for something to happen for that bugged quest i got stuck on quest [Cry Thunder!] because the dragon doesnt spawn and im sure a server restart wont respawn him because it didnt help with Senegos.
Best regards.
~Greencow

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 16-11-2020, 15:12:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Amorfianz !

Those who remember was already reported and confirmed here.
As for Cry thunder it is known that Vethir has some phasing issues. What I can recommend you to do is to abandon the quest, delete cache folder and unstuck your character for a possible solution of the problem. As you can see in this topic this issue actually gets solved by server restart/crash.

Best Regards,
Fanca

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

Amorfianz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-11-2020, 16:31:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Did not fix anything .
Bug on those who remember posted in April - Not yet fixed.
Bug on Cry thunder posted in July - Not yet fixed.
How can i progress ?
Best regards.
~Greencow

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 16-11-2020, 16:37:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For Those who remember we will have to wait for a fix.
As for Cry thunder, I've linked you the topic to see that crash/server restart will most likely fix the issue. I myself did the quest recently so I can tell that it works fine.

0 0

Amorfianz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-11-2020, 16:42:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i need to camp at the top of Thorim's peak and wait for a server crash/restart ? So in general posting and asking for help was useless - - - .
Best regards.
~Greencow

0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Post Posted: 16-11-2020, 16:50:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's not useless as in evidence we have the solution of the problem which is all that matters. I already explained you what's confirmed and gave you some advices, other than that I can't do much.

Update @ 16-11-2020, 15:50:03

I'm going to close this topic for now so it does not get bumped with unnecessary comments. If the problem still persists after the server crash/restart, please open a new topic so we can figure out on what to do and provide us with sufficient proof. Thanks for taking your time to report the issue.

Best Regards,
Fanca

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 16 November 2020 14:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 15:02:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x