User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Naralex npc is missing bug. Cant progress druid story. [Moonglade] Call of the wilds quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message513
imkanga

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2019 20:18)

Post Posted: 20-09-2019, 03:25:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=41106&name=call-of-the-wilds
https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=103133&name=naralex
Bug description: The quest seems to be bugged, and i cant progress the druid main story. I have to locate Naralex and talk to him. I follow the path that leeds to Naralex, but when i try to get closer to the npc , he disappears. (I tried to find other Naralex npcs in the game but they dont have the option to talk to them about the "Call of the wilds" quest)
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Fm8WgJ1

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 20-09-2019, 10:35:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey there,
Please delete the "cache" folder from your gamefiles and relog, also please make sure to leave the area and get back after you've deleted the folder. This will often solve issues like this one.
If this does not help please make a ticket so a GM can help you.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

imkanga

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-09-2019 20:18)

Post Posted: 20-09-2019, 12:21:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for your answer.
Well... deleting the "cache" didn't fix the issue. Naralex still disappears.
Because i am new, and dont know how things work here, how can i make a ticket and contact with a GM?

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-09-2019, 14:12:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Relogging right in front of him solves the problem for me. DON'T MOVE when you log in, just talk to him.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 20 September 2019 16:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 05-05-2024, 15:57:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x