User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Shaman] [Enhancement] Maelstrom Weapon bug with auto-attacks (more specific)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message622
kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-01-2019, 22:34:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=187880&&name=maelstrom-weapon

Bug description: Maelstrom Weapon works for Windfury Attack and it generates the 5 maelstrom (maelstrom weapon) + 2 maelstrom (Winds of Change). Yet, passive is not working for auto attacks. I made a video, which is posted below, to prove auto-attack is the problem. This causes a huge loss of dps since after using a few Stormstrike or Lava Lash, you must spam the Rockbitter spell to basically generate maelstrom enough for 1 of those 2 spells, thus resulting not only in loss of dps but also in dead time when Rockbitter + Flametong is on cd because you are unable to use Lava Lash, Crash Lightning and Stormstrike. It gets to the point where if you get Stormbringer procs, sometimes you can't even use the 2 because of no Maelstrom, wasting the 2nd proc and the resetted Stormstrike (you get to use 1 out of the 3 Stormstrikes). This is outrageous as well because with the increased attack speed you get from Stormbringer procs (Wind Strikes trait), you get more auto attacks and those should generate the enough maelstrom to be able to cast the 3 Strormstrikes.

I am aware there is some confirmed Maelstrom Weapon bug but it doesn't specify the actual error and it also mentions this bug occurs only when you take Winds of Change, which was not my case. I hope this will not be deleted and at least you will be able to fix this exact problem. Thx.

Proof: In this video I tried just attacking at first with auto-attacks and then used 1 Rockbitter.
https://vimeo.com/user93865992/review/311103728/ef6261e358

1 0

SourLemon

[King of Baboons]

(since 09-07-2019 05:25)

Votes: 47

Post Posted: 14-01-2019, 04:19:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have tested this several times, both with and without Winds of Change. Auto attacks generate maelstrom fine until you take Winds of Change where they only generate on Windfury procs. This post says nothing new, and there is no video in the given link. Rejected.

Confirmed post here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5851128.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 14 January 2019 02:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 01:07:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x