User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] vote system
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message3170
Triggerlolx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2018 01:06)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 23:54:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi. Vote system seems to be bugged. U have to repeat voting several times on those 5 pages to get points. Also, on those pages sometimes u get those pop ups where u have to choose 3 things, sometimes u dont (which is probably cause of this problem), although with disabled ADblocker.
0 0

Deaglez

[Of The Freakz]

(since 10-03-2018 07:57)

Votes: 13

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 23:58:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Vote System it`s not bugged, all work right, the problem with pop ups can provide from votting sites and we can`t modify anything on votting sites!

0 0

Triggerlolx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-08-2016, 23:59:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

well, what is solution then? its quite annoying to vote 3-4 times to get those points
0 0

Deaglez

[Of The Freakz]

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 00:12:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Probably you have some problems with your addblocker! Check if it`s enabled or disabled! If it`s enabled and you still have this problem try to scan you PC with an antivirus!

0 0

Triggerlolx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 00:56:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

wow nice reply man, so now u think that i have viruses? - thing is that i vote exactly same and sometimes i get those vote points sometimes i dont, maybe u should consider changing ur votesites instead of claiming that my PC has virus
0 0

madau

[the Insane]

(since 11-11-2021 17:01)

Votes: 97

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 01:35:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The only thing that you have to be aware of is that AFTER you clicked "Submit vote" you need to find the wow freakz banner or link / button that takes you to wow-freakz.com. Only when you manage to be sent from the voting site to our website is when Freakz notices that you voted.

Vengeance is in my heart, death in my hand,
Blood and revenge are hammering in my head.

0 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 05:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 14:01:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The vote system is crap, i tried it several times, never got points from it (only time i ever got points was from the free 70 points for whatever reason) and dont tell me the fault is on my end, a mongoloid can follow the 5 steps and you telling me that the fault is with me is bluntly speaking a *** insult.

/edit

https://i.imgur.com/kq4llZb.jpg

proof that i voted, and if you say that i still did something wrong you are implying i am too stupid to click on the rank 3 link of that site to get back to freakz...

0 0

Kyrax
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-11-2017 01:14)

Votes: 154

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 15:26:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://imgur.com/a/jEB6Y Vote System it`s not bugged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pamGqyxnohE
0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 19:47:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Use SEARCH and you will find some tutorials.

Micro, the Workaround master
0 0

Burebysta

[Retired Veteran]

(since 27-08-2022 20:01)

Votes: 245

Post Posted: 27-08-2016, 21:04:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Go to front page, throw an eye a little bit down below, see the Tutorials section, go to English and find this miracle from God https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-to-Vote-for-WoW-Freakz-t368842.html (drop a liek pls)
Also, you now that this is written here, right?

You can't go wrong with neither the two things that I just pointed out.

1 0

Triggerlolx

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 15:11:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

yea guys - ur vote system is working perfectly, thats why tons of people are saying its crap -
once again, if u vote exactly same, sometimes u get those points, sometimes u dont, yesterday i got my points, today i dont, although i didnt change anything im my voting order? - u dont have to be mad guys, im just saying that u should consider fixing ur system.
I have played other games where was vote on xtreme, gamesites top100.. same sites like u have and i never had any issues with receiving my points, so stop saying that i should read tutorials etc coz obviously u have issue with system and not players.

0 0

Kyrax
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 28-08-2016, 15:30:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Triggerlolx wrote:
yea guys - ur vote system is working perfectly, thats why tons of people are saying its crap -
once again, if u vote exactly same, sometimes u get those points, sometimes u dont, yesterday i got my points, today i dont, although i didnt change anything im my voting order? - u dont have to be mad guys, im just saying that u should consider fixing ur system.
I have played other games where was vote on xtreme, gamesites top100.. same sites like u have and i never had any issues with receiving my points, so stop saying that i should read tutorials etc coz obviously u have issue with system and not players.

I vote every day , can you explain why I always receive vote points ? If you're so smart , why don't you make a video to prove that the system is "crap" ?

0 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 05:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 01-09-2016, 05:24:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Kyrax wrote:
Triggerlolx wrote:

I vote every day , can you explain why I always receive vote points ? If you're so smart , why don't you make a video to prove that the system is "crap" ?

Yes because it works for you it means it works for everyone, thats some super flawless logic right there... NOT.

i just again tried to vote and once again after i had to listen to a GM insult me to my face telling me i am a stupid retarded *** (basically thats what they keep saying because they tell me i cant follow 5 simple steps or read a guide that is written in a way a 5 year old can understand it)

anyway... so i just again tried to vote and guess what again no vote points.

... click on the vote site icon, do the verification thingy, click on the freakz link on vote page that leads back, go to vote page and refresh the site. so what exactly did i do wrong? this was written down from memory and not looked up.

FreakZ vote page is not working for a good portion of the plaerbase end of story. and no matter how many times you will direct me to that shitty guide or tell me i need to click the banner will not change the fact that i know what to do.

are you people really that dull in the head that you think i cant follow these steps?

/edit

oh btw mr. super smart how about YOU make a video to proof that you get vote points.

0 0

Deaglez

[Of The Freakz]

Post Posted: 01-09-2016, 06:51:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well i see here a comedy show and some indirectly attacks to a staff member, today i will make a test and i will post proofs!
P.S yes guys some players need a little bit more "skill" for vote or enable add blocker! I will post today proofs for vote system!

0 0

Kyrax
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 01-09-2016, 10:03:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bhuddzecks wrote:
Kyrax wrote:
Triggerlolx wrote:

Yes because it works for you it means it works for everyone, thats some super flawless logic right there... NOT.

i just again tried to vote and once again after i had to listen to a GM insult me to my face telling me i am a stupid retarded *** (basically thats what they keep saying because they tell me i cant follow 5 simple steps or read a guide that is written in a way a 5 year old can understand it)

anyway... so i just again tried to vote and guess what again no vote points.

... click on the vote site icon, do the verification thingy, click on the freakz link on vote page that leads back, go to vote page and refresh the site. so what exactly did i do wrong? this was written down from memory and not looked up.

FreakZ vote page is not working for a good portion of the plaerbase end of story. and no matter how many times you will direct me to that shitty guide or tell me i need to click the banner will not change the fact that i know what to do.

are you people really that dull in the head that you think i cant follow these steps?

/edit

oh btw mr. super smart how about YOU make a video to proof that you get vote points.

http://imgur.com/a/jEB6Y

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Burebysta, 02 September 2016 19:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 29-04-2024, 08:32:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x