User
Pass
2FA

Regarding in-game store purchases of PvE armor

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message363
DuchessMoon-Neko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2019 02:34)

Post Posted: 25-08-2019, 23:05:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello!

Just a quick question... I'm planning on purchasing multiple PvE armor items from the in-game shop soon, and I would like to know for example... If I bought the item "Diadem of the Highborne", how would I specify that I want the Raid Finder lookalike version? Or does it come with every appearance color for the item? Because to my knowledge, it is in multiple colors (yellow, green, purple, gold). Wondering this for multiple items, not just this one.

Thank you! -

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 25-08-2019, 23:10:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello DuchessMoon-Neko,

All Legion shop items have the Mythic look.

You could try contacting [email protected] and ask if you could buy another version (Raid Finder in your case), but normally that's not available for max itemlevel gear.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 13:01:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x