User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show only staff posts
Author Message57209
LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 07-04-2018, 18:05:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Looking into it

Kaputtmaken wrote:
Character name: Exploits
Gamemaster name: Vehldaerr
Date and time: 07.04.2018
More information on the subject:
Vehldaerr banned me for 7 days. I asked him why and responsded that I was dropping something.
I used stern fathoms pet journal. It will spawn 1 Pet master and 3 Pets which u can defeat. This toy has a 2 min cd. And I just used it. Dont see an exploit there.

Send me a pm and explain

0 0

TotNuSuntWingz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 16:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 17-04-2018, 00:34:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Wingz
Gamemaster name: Dunebudh
Date and time: 17.04.2018 / 00:35
More information on the subject: Abuse of power

Greetings,

this time around, on global_en chat were made some dark humor jokes about babies. Obviously, there was this guy who seems pissed about them, so what better way to have fun than further piss him off?
I made the joke you can see in this picture:

His reply was: Oh, i'm going to enjoy this.
Logs out.

1 minute later i get muted for 40.000 minutes by Dunebudh for an absurd reason like: "be thankful you didn't got banned" or something like that.

So what's the catch here? I am not allowed to do jokes on global chat? I consulted the list of staff members and this Boneshank is not part of it.
He talks like a player, he acts like a player, than i'm going to treat him like a player! There is no clue he is a staff member (no blizzard badge, no mention about being a member) so the rule:
Quote:
Any of the following actions will result in a temporary/permanent mute of your in-game account:
To try to make any joke with a GameMaster from which he might be actually offended or only feel any offense;

can't and should NOT be aplied.

So he denies us the right to do dark humor baby jokes because he has one? Jokes were made by other GMs (confirmed ones with badge and blue coloured writting) about jews (and milions were killed by nazi) about black people (racism) about dead babies and so on, but nobody got muted, we even had fun and participated with our own jokes.

But here comes this individual, instigates ppl on global chat from a normal character (which is not a crime to do jokes with), doesn't like the outcome of it and than logs on his privileged gamemaster account and mutes me for 40.000 minutes?

From an objective point of view, doesn't this seem like ABUSE of priviledge? In what way did i break the rules to get 40.000 minutes mute and "say thanks you didn't got banned" ? For making bad jokes with regular people on global chat that later turns out it was an undercover GM ?

Just watch his attitude:

Joke or not, he doesn't care. It was about him (even though nobody knew it was this individual) I DESERVE TO BE PUNISHED!
Its that kind of attitude: "You don't mess with me, i'll show you what i can do with my GM powers!"

For real?

Anyway, thanks for your attention, i'm waiting for your response.

@LethalFactorLK

PS: What is the difference between a baby and a onion?
No one cries when you chop up the baby.

Quote:
Whether or not I was on my play account is irrelevant, You were aware I was a GM, as Vleesko told you.

He has no shame to lie like this, through his teeth. Why would i state above i didn't knew he was a GM if somebody mentioned it? Is it really necesary to make another account just to talk to this Velasko guy, so that he can confirm i was not aware of him being a staff member? And why ppl didn't stoped making dead baby jokes if you told them you're a GM? Doesn't makes sense, does it?

I mean, if you offend a police officer, you get a ticket or maybe even thrown in jail, ofcourse, if he's on duty. But if he is not on service, in his free time, he has to act like a civilian, make a complain and everything else a civilian does. An he can't come to me next day while he's on duty and arrest me for swearing at him giving me a reason like: "you swore a law enforcement officer" The same thing happened here...

But whatever dude... let's chill, you know - I am aware nothing's going to happen anyway. Even though my argument is flawless, i have proofs and i even won the ppl hearts (they support me or smthing, saw o lot of dead baby jokes this morning and they were sarcastic like: "dude stop, we're going to get 40k mute" - ) its allways going to be the players fault.

Me does joke on player that happens to be a unknown GM - 40.000 mute
Players on global_ro: "ma-ta, sa-i fac, sa-i dreg, s-o iau, sa-i dau, familie, morti, raniti etc" - 200 minutes mute
Isn't this priceless? That's why i love freakz, that's why i never left for blizzard -

1 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 17-04-2018, 19:21:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello @TotNuSuntWingz, let me fill in on the current situation, as a 3rd party observer.

TotNuSuntWingz wrote:
there was this guy who seems pissed about them, so what better way to have fun than further piss him off?

Very mature. Intentionally pissing people off in global and trolling. Makes you wonder why the staff doesnt support that, doesnt it?

TotNuSuntWingz wrote:

I made the joke you can see in this picture:

So joking about people's children in global channel is okay with you?

TotNuSuntWingz wrote:
I am not allowed to do jokes on global chat?

No, not when they can seriously offend other people, cause drama, offend the server's staff, contain racism, pedophilia or anything simillar.

TotNuSuntWingz wrote:
So he denies us the right to do dark humor baby jokes because he has one? Jokes were made by other GMs (confirmed ones with badge and blue coloured writting) about jews (and milions were killed by nazi) about black people (racism) about dead babies and so on, but nobody got muted, we even had fun and participated with our own jokes.

Yes, you are denied of taking the liberty to do dark humor jokes if they can seriously offend anybody, and you risk a mute whenever you shoot one in a global channel. Those are the rules. Can you provide some screenshots of GMs making jokes about jews, black people or dead babies..?

TotNuSuntWingz wrote:
From an objective point of view, doesn't this seem like ABUSE of priviledge? In what way did i break the rules to get 40.000 minutes mute and "say thanks you didn't got banned" ? For making bad jokes with regular people on global chat that later turns out it was an undercover GM ?

I'm as objective as it gets, and no, it doesnt seem like abuse of privilege. You broke the rules, offended people in global, you got penalised for it. The rules on this are clear.

TotNuSuntWingz wrote:
PS: What is the difference between a baby and a onion?
No one cries when you chop up the baby.

Very mature. You're getting close to a forum ban with that attitude aswell. Cant you keep it civil for one single post? Do you seriously expect the staff to sympathize with you and help you, as you continue with your rude, disruptive behaviour in the very same post?

I'll let Lethal handle this request, since he is in the position to do so as the head GM, but I'll make my opinion very clear: Not only did you offend a staff member (intentionally or not intentionally, doesnt matter much - you seriously offended them), you also shown us in this very post that your intention was clear - to troll people in global (see the first quote above). Additionally, you've at the very least brought pedophilia into the global channel (again - intentionally or not intentionally, seriously or by joke, doesnt matter - you've brought it). Last but not least, you came to the forums looking for help and the staff to reconsider your request, and in the very post you do so, you again bring the same behaviour to our forums.

My verdict?

I support the mute.

What you can do to perhaps lower it?

I'd write GM Budbomber a very nice apology into his inbox here or on Discord, and ask him to reconsider. Tell him you're very sorry, and admit your mistake. Then hope he'll reconsider it. - No matter what, be humble.

Hope my input helps you understand what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and how we feel about such incidents at Freakz.

Kind regards,
GM Topgun

Last edited by topgun750 on 18-04-2018, 00:48:30; edited 1 time in total
3 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 17-04-2018, 20:24:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Topgun has handled the situation well it seems. I got nothing more to say.

1 0

TotNuSuntWingz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 16:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 17-04-2018, 20:53:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You do not cease to surprise me. I mean, you're the head GM, you're supposed to solve this issue. You just got served something, and you go with it, why, are you to lazy to analyze the wall of text?
It's rude to let others do your job, especialy when its not theyrs to make and especialy when i requested your solution to this problem...

But meh... what do i know, right? -
It's not like i will be muted for the remaining 27 days, i already have the $$$ to unmute my character, but what is dissapointing is that you do whatever you want, whenever you want and there are no reperucusions for your unprofessional actions.
Do you know all the people that were online at that time on global_chat sustained me, even though they don't know me? They all jumped on dumewhatever's head only one didnt, and agreed with him. His name was "My d.i.c.k is huge" Not ok to do babies jokes, but its ok to have names like that in a game where the players age ~ 15 years old. OK, you are right and i am wrong. Me and all the people that agreed with me...

Quote:
I'll let Lethal handle this request, since he is in the position to do so as the head GM, but I'll make my opinion very clear: Not only did you offend a staff member (intentionally or not intentionally, doesnt matter much

Dude, just look how much you influenced him - he didn't said anything, just that he agrees with you. I'm telling you topgun, you're on your way to the top if you keep up the good work like this.
You go boy! Cheers!

Froster - te rog da-mi un pm cand mai esti online, vreau sa radem -

Staff message (LethalFactorLK):

+3 warns

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 17-04-2018, 21:06:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

For your information I've been busy with more important things on the server and i Trust my GM's to handle such situations properly when i'm busy elsewhere.

Don't think for an instance i don't know whats happening with GM's on forums and ingame.

You got an answer via PM, Stop flaming here

1 0

bakuryuha
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 10-04-2020 07:37)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 24-04-2018, 18:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Smekpervers
Gamemaster name: power
Date and time: Today
More information on the subject: faked conversation : https://i.imgur.com/eXw7Rch.jpg ...so basically i got muted for fake reason , i also have video and will upload it , i had told the guys in the players they will get banned if they don't kick cookie because she is a ban / mute provoking hunter , i did not any of these things ''to pretend you're a gamemaster, threaten with mute/ban or say you have GM friends/relatives that will favor you in any way''

if u check my chat log u will see that cookie printed just a part of the chat, i told them cause another 4 guys got banned because of her friendship with power .

i will be honest , i can't stand guild unleashed and especially gm power , its the second time i get punnished with faked proofs

Update @ 24-04-2018, 19:04:54

i am uploading the video atm , it was good that i have made it , as i expected i got somehow punnished with partial faked posts

ro post : conversatia este incompleta in care eu par ca amenint, cand defapt doar am avertizat playerii din cauza faptului ca am mai fost pedepsit din cauza ei , bine ca am filmat dungeonul , nu e nici o amenintare , nu am nici o legatura cu gmii sau orice ***** de motiv mentionat de gmul power.

verificati chat log . vezi vedea ca nu e postata full conversatia.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 25-04-2018, 10:37:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Will look into this matter

0 0

RAKSONE

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-06-2021 20:31)

Post Posted: 09-06-2018, 20:14:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name:Lillithdan
Gamemaster name:Kkos
Date and time: between 20:30 and 21:00 i think
More information on the subject: so , at that time i was trying to gather ppl to finish a raid, but a lot of ppl were complaining about lag etc, disconnecting same to me.. looking on the global chat i saw that every player wrote in orcish language, and some player kept telling everyone that it isnt lag we dont know how to play wow, learn to play or ill mute you, he wasn t a gm but was acting like one for fun, after that i asked why i see [orcish] and some of them told me im on the horde chat and i asked how so? and if it is a visual bug or it really is possible? some said yes it is, i didnt get how it was possible and that player who kept acting like a gm for fun started mocking me and as i am a irritable person its true i adressed him insults because i got angry and i got muted not a problem, but if in those minutes that Kkos watched us and saw the chat why did he mute me? just me? when actually there were others to with insults and other things before what i said, i mean u mute 1/10 players for example even if all broke the same rule? if u are trying to act fairplay act till the end, dont be tough with one player and the rest can do all the shit they want..
yea its true i adressed him insults but why did he muted just ME and only me? i have proof too -

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 09-06-2018, 20:56:35 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Muted the other players from your screenshots.

2 0

DrArbiter

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2019 10:41)

Post Posted: 25-06-2018, 15:23:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Zyntra
Gamemaster name: Power
Date and time: 24.06.2018 / 25.06.2018
More information on the subject: Greetings and warm wishes, i'd like to report a potential abuse of position and rude behavior by GameMaster Power.

Yesterday a guy called Druidhealzz constantly spammed the global chat with numbers (1-10) for 30 minutes, after he got muted for 5000+ minutes,
i was being silly and bit drunk and i wrote some numbers on global (maybe around 10-15 times in a period of 5-10 minutes), and some other players were doing that too, so it was more of a joke about the guy Druidhealzz.

Then suddenly i got muted for 5000 minutes, and i was shocked because i did not expect to get such a severe punishment for few messages that can hardly be called spam.

After that i made an unmute request, i apologized, and was hoping for at least some information on why i got muted for SO LONG. And then Power replied: https://i.imgur.com/B6F1Soo.png

So, because Druidhealzz got a 10 days mute, that justifies my punishment to be muted for 4 days? That is around 40% of Druidhealzz's mute, and i did not write even 1% of the amount he did, nor did
i write in a constant way. How is this okay and fair? This sounds like someone is holding a grudge against me or, holding a grudge against Healdruidzz and linking his behavior to mine.
Don't get me wrong, i would be totally fine if i was muted for hours, or even a day! If that ruined anyone's experience, but 5000 minutes? That seems very extreme to me.

So anyways, after that i sent a PM to Power, i even apologized for bothering him through PM: https://i.imgur.com/rf4Mm2u.png

And he replied with this: https://i.imgur.com/uHC7sHx.png

So not only did i not get ANY INFO about why i got such a severe punishment, i also got called stupid and got threatened with a ban, for trying to get some clarity about my mute. -

Any response would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance for your time and invested energy.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 25-06-2018, 16:38:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I didn't said that you're stupid, what you did was stupid.

DrArbiter wrote:
i was being silly and bit drunk and i wrote some numbers on global

We do not tolerate any type of spam, "long mutes" will stop all the useless and dumb jokes that were trying to rise on the global chat.

If you get mute for few hours, you will do that again and again. Next time think twice before doing something that could get you in trouble.

I'm pretty sure I answered you in a ticket why you were muted, then you created an unmute request -> I answered there too. Then you sent me a PM -> answered there for the 3rd time.... = I'm wasting my time.

You just don't get it, read the rules.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 25-06-2018, 18:40:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

DrArbiter I have looked into this matter and have decided to reduce the punishment time to 6 hours.

Next time refrain from doing such things by spamming global

And Power will respond better next time.

1 0

DrArbiter

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2019 10:41)

Post Posted: 25-06-2018, 19:02:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"If you get mute for few hours, you will do that again and again." Excuse me, but how exactly do you know this? This is very assumptive and disrespectful.

You just acknowledged that i got muted so long based on an ASSUMPTION, and not for the actual rule i broke.

"I'm pretty sure I answered you in a ticket why you were muted" And apparently you didn't know that i cannot read it, since i am muted. I didn't know that either, but i learned that when i got a ticket reply.

I have nothing against you, i would just like to be punished accordingly for what i did, and not for someone's assumption.

Let's be real here, if YOU muted me based on an assumption, then your actions are the reason why i am reacting and "wasting your time", because i wouldn't have reacted at all if i got muted for few hours or a day.

Also, me being muted for 4 days won't magically make me not spam again, i don't follow your logic here. My nature is what decides if i will spam or not, and i don't remember the last time i spammed, anywhere.

Update @ 25-06-2018, 20:02:09

@LethalFactorLK Thank you! I really appreciate this!

I will refrain in the future, and i have learned my lesson.

Warm wishes to you! -

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 25-06-2018, 19:04:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad the problem is solved, enjoy playing

1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 23-04-2024, 13:57:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x