User
Pass
2FA

Requesting a Legit Restoration Druid PvP Guide

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash

What do you think of resto druids in MoP PvP?
Druid sucks - don't heal with it
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Druid is op - l2p
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Druid is balanced - same as the rest of the healers
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 13

Author Message2337
captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2018 13:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-01-2017, 09:46:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good morning freakz,

I have been playing healer classes since forever and yet, I have failed to find a legit resto druid PvP guide for MoP that actually helps me get somewhere. When I say guide, I don't mean gems, glyphs, reforges, gear etc. Those are pretty clear. I mean actual practical tips on how to manipulate the druid class to your best arena advantage.

Now, I've been playing resto shaman since day one, I still ace it. I pretty much mastered monk and priest healing. We all know how broken the holysh*t paladin healing and CCs are, I'm not even gonna go there. However, when it comes to resto druid, I feel like no matter what I do in arena - I get sh*t on by every class that's capable of spontaneous burst. With that said, surviving 2 dps sh*tting on you is just out of the question.

I know for a fact that if you pick the druid class to heal, you have to think 2 steps ahead of the situation and pre-hot yourself(which is a bullsh*t idea in and of itself, gg Holinka). Also, druid CC done right in combination with the right dps partner is literally infinite CC. However, if you so much as waste a Barksin at the wrong moment - you get swapped on and die. Tree form won't save you, Heart won't save you, you're buddy's peels won't save you - nothing will save you, simply because your heals are inefficient, eg. they need about 5 sec to build up. By that time you're already extremely low or dead.

I am not here to qq about how bad resto druid is. I'm here to ask:

IS THERE ANY LEGIT RESTO DRUID MOP PVP GUIDE OUT THERE THAT ACTUALLY EXPLAINS THE DRUID HEALER CLASS BEHAVIOUR IN ARENA?

That which is like unto itself is drawn.
0 0

Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-01-2017, 14:05:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would gladly give you one, however I'm not really a PvP player.
Anyway whoever created a good guide and think it's worthy being posted on our guides page can activate my voicemail and receive reputation reward for his work.

Cheers, Ash.

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

0 0

Hawtydaboss

[Priest Moderator]

(since 04-05-2019 17:52)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 17-01-2017, 01:27:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There aren't any active top resto druids in the server that will bother making a good guide.However,you can ask Funkstar for resto druid tips in the forum and in-game as well if you luckily find him online,but he's by far the best druid i've played against in freakz,everything else is just basic stuff.If you don't catch him here or in-game,you may also ask me for some specific questions as resto druid used to be one of my mains in Cataclysm(PM here or ingame as Cbalife).

Priest PvP Glyph Guide 5.4.8
Priest PvP Talent Tiers Guide 5.4.8
1 0

Funkstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2020 16:36)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 19-01-2017, 01:19:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey!

Resto druids are kinda fun to play and tbh its the best healer imo and works gr8 on freakz. Nowadays you cant find any decent rdruid on freakz,well... they are rare but you can send me pm anytime,i'll answer.

0 0

captjvmoore

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-08-2018 13:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-01-2017, 16:11:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks. I have messaged him and will also try to seek him out ingame. Druids have received a lot of changes in MoP, for which I'm grateful. For example, ferals received dicks in their asses for having insta clones in Cata(quite literally the most retarded thing ever). Boomkins are now ACTUALLY viable specs to play. Resto has also received changes, although I don't like the way they are made that you have to predict shit or die. Also, the GCD triggered by tree form was made twice as long again on purpose (predict burst or die), making tree form somewhat obsolete during burst. So sad -

That which is like unto itself is drawn.
0 0

Deadlycum1337

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2020 23:58)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 03-02-2017, 22:10:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

spam swiftmend
0 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 12:41:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x