User
Pass
2FA

[Rogue] Serrated Bone Spike

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Class spells / talents
Author Message689
1stDeta

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-04-2022 14:32)

Post Posted: 31-03-2022, 01:48:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=328547&&name=serrated-bone-spike
Character name: Derelyevago
Bug description: [Serrated Bone Spike] is cannot be used randomly even if i'm faceing the target and it has charge on it. (if i face something right in the middle, also not working when this problem occurs) there's the link with the problem, in this video i can't use the serrated, but in the end it worked, i don't know why. in other situations the problem not solve itself like this, until the target is dead and i start a new combat. while i'm in combat it usually doesn't reset the bug. i faced this problem in dungeons first, and now everywhere randomly.
Proof: https://youtu.be/9JHhwM_JkjU

0 0

Avoineqa

[Helper]

(since 03-08-2022 16:28)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 31-03-2022, 18:39:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, couldn't reproduce. Please provide more proof and details.
0 0

1stDeta

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 01-04-2022, 00:40:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

what would be helpful to you? i will try to record more example outside dungeons also if it helps. i don't see any sign or reason to this problem, before it happens. i can use the first shot if i'm lucky and after that it stucks while i'm in combat. this version of this situation is weird in the video because here in the end it has finally worked, but i was still in combat. (this never happened before, just now once in the video) so i don't understand why this happens. i tried to look more precisely on the target or move around it, trying to find out what causes this but i couldn't find out yet.
0 0

Merciful

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-02-2024 10:08)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-04-2022, 16:40:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Show more examples of it happening and they might figure out the process of reproducing it in hopes of it getting fixed, you just showcased a bug happening and think its gonna get fixed without much information provided in the report, also stop there's already 2 or 3 reports regarding this, stop making duplicate reports.
0 0

1stDeta

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-04-2022, 23:31:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Avoineqa wrote:
Hey, couldn't reproduce. Please provide more proof and details.

hi, i tried to replicate the bug, it happens now very freaquently, down below the video of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTs1WerRYJM

thats how i reproduced the bug: i hit somebody with the serrated bone spike, i use all the 3 charges without exiting the current combat i wait for the first recharge and try to use it, and its not working. now after i get out of combat, the problem remains. after i relog it showed 50 minutes cooldown... after a second relog it worked, after replicating the bug again, the cooldown bugged again. in the video also you can see this happening. and it causes a weird combat bug, also you can see in the video.

we tried to replicate this bug from another account with a Rogue (same specs and talents and covenant and everything) and it worked perfectly, no bugs at all.

after this we tried again with my account from the same pc and bugged again for me.

here's the photo with the funny cooldown ..:

https://prnt.sc/nrKxN45PTeEE

here's a funnier cooldown from today:

https://prnt.sc/Py4yXrnT7DzC

Last edited by 1stDeta on 04-04-2022, 14:19:32; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Avoineqa

[Helper]

Post Posted: 06-04-2022, 21:30:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since it's a personal issue, I would suggest to try unstucking/ changing your covenant to another one and back.

Looking forward to hearing if it still keeps happening.
Avoine.

0 0

Royd

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 13:57)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-04-2022, 00:49:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I experienced something similar once, [Serrated Bone Spike] just stopped working (like it had no charges left). It kinda just started working again after a bit and the issue never presented again. I don't think this is something related to the skill but most likely that the game kinda just got "dizzy" with the gcd.
0 0

1stDeta

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-04-2022, 02:25:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Avoineqa wrote:
Since it's a personal issue, I would suggest to try unstucking/ changing your covenant to another one and back.

Looking forward to hearing if it still keeps happening.
Avoine.

hi, like you suggested, i tried to unstuck and change covenant. to make sure, i unstacked and after changed covenant and then unstuck again. nothing changed. at first it worked for like one day, and now the same problem occured and nothing helps, neither the unstuck or the covenant change. i dont know what to do with this problem. again the serrated went unusable during combats randomly and then i got 5 days cooldown, with the unstuck and the covenant change i could reduce the cd to 2 hours but its very annoying now. any other idea, what can i try?

0 0

Avoineqa

[Helper]

Post Posted: 16-04-2022, 13:24:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Avoineqa, 16 April 2022 11:24

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Class spells / talents  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 22:59:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x