User
Pass
2FA

Shadowlands Q&A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Show only staff posts
Author Message2352
Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 10-02-2022, 00:36:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As you may know, we recently opened a channel on our Discord server to submit questions about our upcoming Shadowlands realm. Below you will find the questions that have been asked so far aswell as our answer to them. If you wish to ask a question yourself, feel free to do so on our Discord server!

Now, let's see what has been asked so far, as well as what we have to answer:

Constabel asks: Will wandering ancient will be a shop mount or we will get it as a gift in 9.0.5?
A: It will be given to players who use the FREE level 50 boost available during the first week after launch (the mount will be account-wide). After that it will become a shop mount.

Red Lotus asks: are we going to be able to get this mount if we are going to skip 9.0 https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mount.php?mountid=1305
A: We are not skipping 9.0, we are launching patch 9.1.5 with progressive content, meaning we will progress through seasons and their content as intended by Blizzard, with 9.1.5 item/class scaling. Therefore this mount will be available normally.

Thundershock asks: is the custom raiderIO (made in blizz) be here day 1?
A: The Mythic+ score system will be available on release, yes.

Callmepie asks: Do we get level 60 boost + campaign skip? I feel like a lot of people are willing to pay money to get insta level 60 + skip campaign.
A: Yes, this will be an option in the shop.

Andreasus asks: I hope the Battle pets work on SL.?
A: The system is more or less in the same state as it is right now in BFA, we are hoping to provide more fixes to it as Shadowlands progresses.

Freakz legion asks: insta 60 npc?
A: There will be an instant 50 - not 60 - NPC during the first week after launch.

AkramKan asks: I already have another server shadowlands client. It will work for freakz?
A: Any 9.1.5 client will work. In private testing we were able to use 9.0 and even 9.2 clients successfully, however, we only guarantee compatibility with 9.1.5 clients. Using our launcher on different patches is done at your own risk.

Plaguelight asks: So, if we download the launcher and our own copy of the SL client, does it matter which version its on?
A: See the question above.

Veldrik asks: Gold Will reset?
A: No, we will not reset, reduce, wipe, lower etc your gold in any way.

Aquantina asks: hi guys, i have a question, is possible upload bfa to shadowlands? or really need download full client of shadowlands? and is possible download only the folder? without rar? i no have more capacity and is impossible extract the full client
A: You can not update BFA to Shadowlands. If you don't wish to have an archived folder, use a download while playing client or a retail client.

Thundershock asks: Is everything working now in BFA will work in SL (old content mainly) or you will have to script again?
A: Everything old-content related should be in the same state as it is in BFA. Nothing needed to be re-scripted, the scripts were compatible. Additionally, some more fixes were made to old content during the development of SL!

Dagoe: What rate have future realm? X3?
The SL realm will have x1.5 experience rates for level 1-60. All other rates are x1.

Kwazer asks: do we need to download 9.1.5 addons or 9.0?
A: AddOns always need to match the Client version - 9.1.5 in our case.

Conrad asks: will anima and souls be the same pain in the butt to farm as in retail? or the rates will be severely buffed for those? asking that because duty bound set from necros is a pain in the *** to farm even with buffs to anima bllizzard made later
A: It will be blizzlike at first, but we're open to the possibility of buffing it after some weeks. No exact plans as of yet, though.

Rrizky asks: i was meant to download the full client but somehow dragged to another "mega upload website". is it legitimate download place for the clients?
A: Yes, we have been using MEGA (a file hosting website) to store our launchers for several years now. It is legitimate and safe.

gallogian asks: Do I have to create a new character on SL or will my BFA one be transferred?
A: Everything you have on BFA will be automatically transfered to Shadowlands, you do not need to do anything.

Stepback asks: Will the honor lvl be reset like legion-->bfa trans
A: No, you will keep the honor level this time.

Renovaza asks: Hello! Will all the new customization features (include 9.1.5 allied races new customizations and also druids' form customizations) be available on release?
A: Everything that doesn't require any questlines/achievements/items to be unlocked will be available on launch. In the case of Druid forms, the glyphs required for them are not available until the profession cap is raised from 100.

Thundershock asks: Guild bank won't be touched??
A: No, we will not delete anything in your guild banks, everything will be transfered to Shadowlands.

Avoine asks: Will there be special nerfs/fixes or keeping it blizzlike?
A: It's something we are considering for some cases if it's required. This will require live feedback/statistics from players though, so there won't be any custom nerfs/buffs on release.

Red Lotus asks: Are we going to get the quest Death's Power Grows which the Lich King give us at end of BFA in 8.3 ?
A: That's part of the updated Death Knight starting zone which was added in patch 8.3.7 for Allied Race DKs. In Shadowlands, every DK (for any race) will start there.

50aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asks: What will be minimum level character must have for it to be possible to recover after being deleted?
A: 50

Dagoe asks: Bfa uptade to shadowlanads.. No reset gold?
A: Once again, no, we will not reset, delete or reduce your gold in any way.

PenPen: in Shadowlands expansion can you continue to get reputation with the bfa factions, for example the voldunai? or will it be like in the current one that nothing from legion works?
A: BFA content (assuming it wasn't removed by Blizzard during Shadowlands), especially questing content, still works. You will be able to farm the reputations for them in Shadowlands.

Jaime Roman asks: I have a question, will the proxy realm be used as it was used in the bfa expansion or not?
A: Yes, we will still offer the proxy realm for people from countries which are not able to access the normal realm.

TheLastNoobWarrior asks: If i get a charc to lvl 60 will it move to sl as a max lvl? or must level a charc to 120 so it goes to sl as max lvl // or we msut start new charcters?
A: Levels will be converted. I recommend this WoWhead guide to see how exactly levels convert from BFA to Shadowlands: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/shadowlands-leveling-changes-level-squish#level-squish-50-is-the-new-120

Constabel asks: what will happen to my heirlooms ?
A: Heirlooms receive some changes in terms of their functionality, they will no longer grant bonus experience in Shadowlands, instead they now reduce the amount of rested time consumed after killing monsters. In terms of the BFA -> SL conversion, your Heirlooms will keep their upgrade level, it will just be scaled down accordingly.

wavE asks: I have sl installed from retail, what do I need to do to play shadowlands with that installation once you release it ?
A: You only need to place our launcher obtained from our connection guide's Method 3 into your retail folder: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/SHADOWLANDS-Connection-Guide-t602028.html
Please note that we recommend making a copy of the retail folder, we are not responsible for any compatibility issues that may happen with the retail client by using our launcher in it.

Ionut (bajheera) asks: will the character list be made bigger,like i don't know, we can create more than the limit characters? PLEASE?
A: There will be 50 character slots in Shadowlands.

Mirinda asks: will be the quests for heritage armour be available on SL?
A: Yes!

50aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asks: Okay, you said gold won't be removed, but just to clarify. Will it be lowered / squished, or left as it is?
A: Once again - no - we will not modify your gold amount in ANY way. You will have just as much as you had in BFA.

Constabel asks: will the armoury be updated ? it's been stuck in legion for a while, it'd be nice to update
A: Not on release, maybe at a later time, but it's not a priority.

granddooy asks: btw can you play kultiran and other BFA races from the start or you need to do some quests in SL release?
A: You will need to complete the questlines for their respective zones/storylines, aswell as the recruitment process. The only requirement that's removed in Shadowlands is the reputation requirement.

goshkatay asks: Will there be free level boost to a character of choice
A: Yes, there will be an NPC that will boost you to level 50 ONCE per account. You can use it on any character that's level 1-49.

Tristaniel/Learntotank asks: Threads of fate ?
A: The system is available for alts once you complete the Shadowlands campaign on any character.

Mirinda asks: can we have 2 dh per account in SL?
A: Yes! As many as you want, actually.

Miksha asks: Are we going to have the renown system from 9.0 or 9.1? Asking because i've seen on retail that you gain renown a lot faster, making covenant switches less of a hastle
A: Season 1 will have a renown cap of 40, in the first week of the server you will have a renown cap of 3, increasing by 3 every week, up to the cap of 40.
The instant 40 renown catch-up system will not be available in Season 1. (Covenant swapping will be available though!)

Senshi asks: what is the minimum storage space for ShadowLands?
A: 85 GB in patch 9.1.5 - this will most likely increase in later patches.

PenPen asks: hello to start the shadowlands campaign do you need to do the zandalar campaign?
A: No, you only need to be level 50.

Guzius asks: Will it always be 1.5x xp rate or just from 50-60
A: The XP rate is x1.5 from level 1-60.

Renovaza asks: Hello! I guess nobody asked this, will we have cross-faction completely in Sl? bc even blizzard enabled cross-faction in wow. I know we already have bc sometimes I queue for dungeons and there are both alliance and horde in my group, but I can't inv nor make friends with the alliance as a horde character.

T0toRo asks: do i have to play BFA for the free char boost in SL or can i hop on on 14 th
A: ALL accounts, even newly created ones, are able to benefit from the free character boost during the first week of Shadowlands.

granddooy asks: i haven't logged in ever since bfa launched, would my legion chars transfer to SL or should i log back in bfa for it
A: Everything will be available in Shadowlands, even if you skipped BFA.

Amnezx asks: Can you skip the maw campaign/shadowlands campaign and get straight to covenant campaign if you pay for 60 boost?
A: Yes, there will be an option for that in the shop.

Warchaoss asks: There will be a full covenant campan at the beginning??
A: Only the 9.0 campaign will be available.

Ionut (bajheera) asks: allied races get transmog set quest now at 50 ?
A: Yes, the quest will be available at level 50. You're still not able to get it if you used any kind of character boost or race change.

lulu asks: Will the expansion let you gender swap for free using the in-game barbershop?
A: Yes, that feature has been added to the barber in Shadowlands.

Last edited by Sarah on 10-02-2022, 00:38:42; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Starcremer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-03-2022 22:35)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-02-2022, 18:38:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Will the Legendary ranking system be improved? The System retail has is meant for like big playerbases. Awarding 1 rank per legendary would be better than having to craft 15 legendaries for 1 rank. Not many people use professions and if it stays the retail way people have to spend millions to craft them. They also will ask for ridiculous prices on the AH for it. Please don't be too late with this stuff.

'The Redhirrim'
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:27:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x