User
Pass
2FA

[Siege of Orgrimmar] Malkorok
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message33435
LucasArt

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-05-2019 07:22)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 05-06-2017, 16:39:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:
And one more time , what about Ancient Miasma's Absorb Shield:
Something strange happens when i try to heal some1 with Lay on Hands , they dont get any absorb at all .... And that happens not just with my Lay on Hands , but with , for example , Druid's Instant Healing Touch ( 1m+ heal as crit ) .

My guess is that , if we heal some1 in 1hit for more than his maximum health , that heal received may not be converted into Shield..
I dont have any proof , YET , for this.

@Nexflame @Kos

this also happened to me. on my shaman I used Unleash Elements + Greater Healing Wave on red shield person and the color stayed red.

1 0

kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-06-2017, 23:54:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NOoknc7qGus:

We recorded one of our attempts of Malkorok 10h.... and you can see what the players are saying here like Seismic Slam at same time as Imploding Energy. And sometimes you get Seismic Slam during breath of Y'shaarj. The seismic slam should be before the arching smash and never until pools are soaked.

We also want to add that the Priest shields (Divine Aegis) and Paladin shields (Illuminated Healing) are not being consumed before ancient miasma. You can see how the player is going from Green to Red Ancient Barrier without the shields being consumed at all, and this is happening for all players and that's why we recorded this. Priest can put at least 500k Divine Aegis on each player and Pally around 200k Illuminated healing on all players, which would avoid so many wipes due to shield going from Green to Red from either 1 pool not soaked because the players are thrown in the air for example. Please fix the mechanic so that all kinds of Healers' shields will be consumed before ancient barrier (aka more priority)

2 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

(since 28-12-2022 15:28)

Votes: 58

Post Posted: 08-06-2017, 09:10:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Note: I didn't forget about this encounter, i'll take a look over in 10 of June, please make a NEW and good post with everything that should be fix, i'll really appreciate that. Sorry for the inconvenience. Cheers!
1 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 08-06-2017, 11:40:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will make it today. I mean right now -

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 08-06-2017, 12:24:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First: Imploding Energy

Imploding Energy still doesn't appear immediately after Arcing Smash as it should ... there is still 2-3 seconds delay , maybe more sometimes.

Nexflame wrote:

[FIXED] Imploding Energy should be casted evenly across the room.
[FIXED] Imploding Energy should spawn immediately after Arcing Slam.

Not fixed -
On one 10heroic raid , i had all 3 purple pools in a quarter ( 1/4 ) of the map.
You could also look into soaking area of Imploding Energy and make it a bit larger , because sometimes happens to be at the edge of the purple poll but not to soak it at all.

Second: Seismic Slam

Seismic Slam timing is broken.
It still hits in same time with Breath of Y'Shaarj ( 1st one most of time) and Imploding Energy ( specially on 5th wave of Imploding Energy as i noticed , but it may be used in same time with another waves of Imploding Energy ).

Here are the timers , wrote by @magda and edited by me.
magda wrote:

Pull is at sec 13.
A. Seismic Slam (0.18 ) >> Arcing Smash (0.24 ) >> Imploding Energy(0.29 )
B. Seismic Slam (0.38) >> Arcing Smash (0.44) >> Imploding Energy(0.49)
C. Seismic Slam (0.58) >> Arcing Smash (1.04) >> Imploding Energy(1.09) **** Breath of y'sharj(1.18) ****
D. Seismic Slam (1.28) >> Arcing Smash (1.34) >> Imploding Energy(1.39)
E. Seismic Slam (1.48) >> Arcing Smash (1.54) >> Imploding Energy(1.59)
F. Seismic Slam (2.08) >> Arcing Smash (2.14) >> Imploding Energy(2.19) **** Breath of y'sharj(2.28) ****

Seismic Slam is once every 20seconds since second 5 at the start of the encounter.
Arcing Smash is once every 20seconds since second 11 at the start of the encounter & after ~15 seconds after first Breath of Y'Shaarj of every phase 1 , again once every 20seconds.
Breath of Y'Shaarj is within ~15seconds after 3rd Arcing Smash .

Or you can just check the timers above.
***Keep in mind that the timers i gave above are for the boss when he starts casting the following abilities, not when the abilities hits***

If you could fix the damn timers , you could also script back 2nd Breath of Y'Shaarj , the one before Blood Rage .

Third: Ancient Miasma DMG.

As Erudax says:
Erudax wrote:
Displaced Energy can critically strike.

Proof:

Fourth: Ancient Miasma Shield.

Brigadee wrote:
Something strange happens when i try to heal some1 with Lay on Hands , they dont get any absorb at all .... And that happens not just with my Lay on Hands , but with , for example , Druid's Instant Healing Touch ( 1m+ heal as crit ) .

My guess is that , if we heal some1 in 1hit for more than his maximum health , that heal received may not be converted into Shield..

LucasArt wrote:
this also happened to me. on my shaman I used Unleash Elements + Greater Healing Wave on red shield person and the color stayed red.

Fifth: Imploding Energy spawning area.

On 10man difficulties , there should be 24/7 , 1x Imploding Energy at melee range , and 2x Imploding Energy at range.
On 25man difficulties , there should be 24/7 , 1x Imploding Energy at melee range , and 6x Imploding Energy at range.

10man video:

25man video:

You may consider the "melee range" im talking about , marked with the circle on the following photo.
Spoiler:

Sixth: Divine Aegis / Illuminated Healing .
I know we had a talk long time ago about this fix ( Classes Absorb >> Boss Absorb ) , and you said that is not gonna be fixed soon , so if some1 recently posted about that i just wanted to remind you , maybe you will fix this too sometimes -

kissy wrote:

We recorded one of our attempts of Malkorok 10h....

We want to add that the Priest shields (Divine Aegis) and Paladin shields (Illuminated Healing) are not being consumed before ancient miasma. You can see how the player is going from Green to Red Ancient Barrier without the shields being consumed at all, and this is happening for all players and that's why we recorded this. Priest can put at least 500k Divine Aegis on each player and Pally around 200k Illuminated healing on all players, which would avoid so many wipes due to shield going from Green to Red from either 1 pool not soaked because the players are thrown in the air for example. Please fix the mechanic so that all kinds of Healers' shields will be consumed before ancient barrier

Seventh: Nature's Vigil
Vacaul wrote:
3*.Nature Vigil doesn't work (heal -> damage) because all heals are "absorbs".

I have no idea how important that is , if could be fixed is good , if not , is good aswell -

I tried to add like everything that players reported AFTER you recently fixes on this boss..

AND please , if some among you have something else to add, DON'T post after this reply anymore ... just send me a mail and i will add on this main post.
Thanks.

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

Last edited by Brigadee on 10-06-2017, 09:35:44; edited 3 times in total
3 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

Post Posted: 11-06-2017, 18:11:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Timers got fixed.
Imploding energy should now spawn 1 in melee range, others outside.
Ancient Miasma wont crit anymore.
I tested Ancient Miasma Shield with Lay of hands and it works perfectly. You have to have in mind that the shield will only absorb an max amount of player HP per heal.

Classes Absorb >> Boss Absorb Is not gonna happen anytime soon.

2 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 12-06-2017, 22:04:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ancient Miasma's visual is not working properly..It has just Red and Green color , Orange color is missing..
@nexflame

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 09:06:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:
Ancient Miasma's visual is not working properly..It has just Red and Green color , Orange color is missing..
@nexflame

I didnt touch it (or maybe I did? Is not a segnificant change btw), maybe is caused cause you heal a lot in your raid and it only refreshes once per second? Please bring more info here.

0 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 12:20:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:
@nexflame

Confirmed

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 13:03:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So , at this moment , Malkorok's Shield Visual has only 2colors:
- RED &&& - GREEN.

Video Proff: -- You can see the shield alternating from red>green and green>red , but no orange.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7gkoBu2E6Sk:

This is how it should work:

Between 0%-30% absorb amount , the shield should have the color red ->
Between 30%-85% absorb amount , the shield's color should be orange ->
Above 85% , the shield should be green ->

Those number were taken from the following link:
https://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2013/09/24/soo-9-malkorok/

So , orange color is missing.
PS: the colors were working properly before your recent fixes .

Video Proff:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=PSGv3eQQfxg:

@nexflame

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

MeizNab

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-12-2019 02:29)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 14:32:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1:00-1:05 orange>green after 1 sec https://youtube.com/watch?v=WdgD1HW46P0&t=456:

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 16:53:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I revert that change.
0 0

samsung9oi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 16:54)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 17:47:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nexflame wrote:
Timers got fixed.

I tested Ancient Miasma Shield with Lay of hands and it works perfectly. You have to have in mind that the shield will only absorb an max amount of player HP per heal.

What exactly is the meaning of what I have underlined on your post, Nextflame?
Ancient Miasma says clearly that the shield will absorb 100% of the healing done, turning it fully into absorb shield. What max amount / heal are you talking about?

Ancient Miasma works simply:

Player max HP = 1.000.000 - then..
Player max shield = 1.000.000 so..
If me as healer crit 1.000.000 on that player, the shield will HAVE to go green to full shield ( 100% capacity ). There is no limitation on healing->absorb/cast on Ancient Miasma.

Same applies if a Paladin tank with 1.100.000 HP uses LoH on someone else, in that case that player should get a 100% filled absorb shield.

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=142906&&name=ancient-miasma

"An ancient miasma fills the room, absorbing all healing received and creating a shield that absorbs damage equal to the amount of healing absorbed, up to a cap of 100% of max health. In addition, the miasma inflicts 30000 Shadow damage every 2 seconds."

Tooltip of the spell is quite straightforward. "Absorbing ALL healing, creating shield...EQUAL to amount of healing absorbed"

Besides all those, I also have another point I would like to understand but for that I need to make a video or get back the Combat logs add-on in order to provide also some proof..
Something I fear is not right at all as I have both Skada and Recounts active to also record boss damage dealt, and in lots of occasions I've seen the boss dealing ( all of his spells recorded by both add-ons ) lower raid DPS then our raid HPS, and yet we wiped due to insane damage taken.
Something really does smell funky with this boss, just need to figure out exactly what.

I am sorry if I missunderstood what you said, but that was quite troublesome.

Have a great day.

0 0

Nexflame

[Newb Developer]

Post Posted: 13-06-2017, 20:33:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

samsung9oi wrote:

If you have 1000 Hp and someone heals you for 2000 HP, the max amount of absorb received by you will be 1000.

1 0

hangryforwar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2019 14:19)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 14-06-2017, 00:55:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nexflame wrote:
samsung9oi wrote:

If you have 1000 Hp and someone heals you for 2000 HP, the max amount of absorb received by you will be 1000.

Just Ignore 'ignorant Posts' - -

They will Just make us Lose more time and tbh we Kinda need More Fights otherwise Pve is dying @Freakz

[EN] 7.2.5 Fury Artifact Guide &FAQ

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 04 July 2017 05:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:28:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x