User
Pass
2FA

Siege of Orgrimmar - heroic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message17016
Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 20-12-2016, 12:24:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are no solo tank exploits. Any tank can solo Protectors as long as they use proper mitigation.

0 0

Netherx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-07-2018 08:46)

Votes: 89

Post Posted: 21-12-2016, 18:16:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm pretty sure giving empty statements like that can TOTALLY help them fix things. " They should fix solo tank exploits first... " What does that shit even mean?You can easily solo tank almost every boss,you just need to know what you're doing.
0 0

Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-02-2018 06:46)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 16-01-2017, 11:45:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'm just wondering, why amount of Orbs at Norushen(heroic mode 10/25) are still not fixed even tho there were clear and relevant proofs posted by one of the members. I'm not saying that this boss in unkillable or something but having a correct script would be appreciated. -
1 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 05:34)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-02-2017, 12:40:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Something is wrong with General Nazgrimm in corelation with DK tanks.

We tried it now several times with a dk, he is full HP (1,1 million) and was fully shielded (disc and mine combined again 1,1 million shield) he had defensive cooldowns running, the debuff was @ 3 stacks on him and he got simply oneshot.

And now pls dont tell me that this is worikng as intended, alone the dmg mitigation from his armor value would have more than sufficed to survive this(maybe exxeregated but as mentioned he had a personal cd running)

0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Post Posted: 11-02-2017, 13:09:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bhuddzecks wrote:

We tried it now several times with a dk, he is full HP (1,1 million) and was fully shielded (disc and mine combined again 1,1 million shield) he had defensive cooldowns running, the debuff was @ 3 stacks on him and he got simply oneshot.

And now pls dont tell me that this is worikng as intended, alone the dmg mitigation from his armor value would have more than sufficed to survive this(maybe exxeregated but as mentioned he had a personal cd running)

You should have checked Nazgrim's topic. Yes, it is a known bug. I myself happened to die randomly to Executes aswell.

0 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-02-2017, 10:39:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Erudax wrote:
Bhuddzecks wrote:

You should have checked Nazgrim's topic. Yes, it is a known bug. I myself happened to die randomly to Executes aswell.

Mea Culpa, i always get confused where to post my shit, seeing this was a heroic issue i did choose "Siege of Orgrimmar - heroic" or is this only for like general SoO hc bugs that arent boss specific?

0 0

Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 13:02:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hmmm my question is since when you are able to kill bosses without a single tank ??? Malkorok is super broken....

[img]http://imgur.com/a/IrOzL[/img]

PS: dont know why it is not showing a Screenshot after using a proper format...

Apart from that... Clearing a Heroic SoO 10 with just a single healer (not full donated) hmmm something is definitely wrong...

0 0

Bhuddzecks

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 14:44:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ripens1993 wrote:
Hmmm my question is since when you are able to kill bosses without a single tank ??? Malkorok is super broken....

Apart from that... Clearing a Heroic SoO 10 with just a single healer (not full donated) hmmm something is definitely wrong...

look on the fight duration and do the math for how much dps per damage dealer they had.

it does not necessarily mean its bugged, it only mean they simply placed malkorok at a wall and shot him. fo instance i solohealed 8 bosses in soo, it does not mean its bugged(that much lol) but after a certain point gearwise it all just becomes a joke.

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

(since 29-01-2021 17:05)

Votes: 70

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 15:44:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ripens1993 wrote:

Oke , first of all , is a little bug on boss timers ... the true raid composition is showed if you " select Raid >> select Boss >> select Difficulty " , like this you can see the correct right composition , if you select just Boss or Boss+Difficulty , rarely the true raid composition is showed correctly , idk why this bug.
Here is the true raid composition , with 1tank.

http://imgur.com/a/V0yaA

If you checked for each boss , there is 0tank 1heal , but normally (raid>boss>difficulty) there was 1tank 1heal.
If you wanna ask how i know , i was the one tanking that raid .

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Jijing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2019 12:54)

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 19:36:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bhuddzecks wrote:
Ripens1993 wrote:

look on the fight duration and do the math for how much dps per damage dealer they had.

it does not necessarily mean its bugged, it only mean they simply placed malkorok at a wall and shot him. fo instance i solohealed 8 bosses in soo, it does not mean its bugged(that much lol) but after a certain point gearwise it all just becomes a joke.

Malkorok is bugged as hell you cant deny that, I can say it could be possible to solo heal him with 2 elemental shamans, but solo tanking him possible only cuz of bugg.

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 19:59:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Not rly man , just think about we did it on 2:20seconds , he didnt EVEN reached phase2.
So 1tank , specially paladin with his mitigation , and dying once to reset the stacks / kiting the boss to reset stacks , can easily 1tank him
Or you can go with any tank you want and full range dps and just kite the boss around to reset stacks when needed and nuke.

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 13-02-2017, 21:11:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:
Not rly man , just think about we did it on 2:20seconds , he didnt EVEN reached phase2.
So 1tank , specially paladin with his mitigation , and dying once to reset the stacks / kiting the boss to reset stacks , can easily 1tank him
Or you can go with any tank you want and full range dps and just kite the boss around to reset stacks when needed and nuke.

Dude what you are talking about... this boss is hella bugged.... Once you have boss with purple puddles to soak, and sometimes you dont... (which makes this boss simply a dummy... just avoid [Arcing Smash] / [Seismic Slam] and you are good to go...) this is not how this fight suppose to look....

I would dissable this boss untill gets fix 100%

0 0

Brigadee

[Click Here!]

Post Posted: 14-02-2017, 00:26:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all , who tf are you ?
2nd , you didnt even read what i wrote . I said that this boss can be killed without this shit bugged aswell , like we did on that run in 2:20 , legit , with purple puddles to soak , arcing smash , breath and all abilities.

Holy Paladin 7.1.5 Guide

0 0

Ripens1993
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 14-02-2017, 12:49:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Brigadee wrote:
I have no idea why you are so aggressive when I just gave my opinion about this boss... but its okey I'm not here to argue.

Brigadee wrote:
2nd , you didnt even read what i wrote . I said that this boss can be killed without this shit bugged aswell , like we did on that run in 2:20 , legit , with purple puddles to soak , arcing smash , breath and all abilities.
To your knowledge, yes I did read what you wrote.. I didnt say that this boss "unkillable" - because I've killed mostly every week. I only said that this boss is bugged because sometimes you have the boss mechanics and sometimes you dont.
So please stop getting angry -

1 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 174

Post Posted: 14-02-2017, 13:02:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ripens1993 wrote:
Brigadee wrote:
I have no idea why you are so aggressive when I just gave my opinion about this boss... but its okey I'm not here to argue.

Brigadee wrote:
To your knowledge, yes I did read what you wrote.. I didnt say that this boss "unkillable" - because I've killed mostly every week. I only said that this boss is bugged because sometimes you have the boss mechanics and sometimes you dont.
So please stop getting angry -

agree with this guy ,first and second quote

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 04 July 2017 05:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 28-04-2024, 15:21:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x