User
Pass
2FA

Siege of Orgrimmar - heroic
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message16980
norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 11-08-2018 16:58)

Votes: 213

Post Posted: 07-10-2016, 22:17:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Any offtopic will be deleted and/or warned.

[Immerseus]

• [FIXED] Sha Pool can crit
  • [FIXED] Immerseus should have 91.6M HP on 10h
  • [PENDING] First Swelling Corruption should be cast 13 seconds into the fight
  • [PENDING] Swelling Corruption should be cast every 75 seconds

[The Fallen Protectors]

• [FIXED] Embodied Sorrow's Inferno Strike shouldn't apply Residual Burn
  • [FIXED] Sun shouldn't cast Calamity in desperate measures
  • [FIXED] Sun Tenderheart shouldn't cast Meditation Spike
  • [FIXED] Embodied Gloom should cast Corruption Shock, not Corruption Chain
  • [FIXED] Corrupted Brew shouldn't be cast during Sun Tenderheart's Desperate Measures
  • [FIXED] Adds that spawn from Embodied Despair & Desperation should inherit the % of HP from their spawner (ex. if Embodied Despair is at 50%, the Desperation Spawn will appear with 50% of its HP)
  • [FIXED] Embodied Despair & Desperation should share HP with their counterparts (Despair and Desperation Spawn)
  • [FIXED] Embodied Despair / Embodied Desperation should have 26.9m HP on 10h and 75.3m HP on 25h

[Norushen]

• [PENDING] There should be 4 Orbs you can click on 10H.
  • [PENDING] There should be 12 Orbs you can click on 25H.

[Sha of Pride]

• [PENDING] Banishment realm is not blizzlike yet (please read this)
  • [FIXED] Banishment and Prison overlap sometimes for the same player
  • [PENDING] Sometimes you cannot see players on the outside after you leave Banishment.
  • [PENDING] Banishment should be cast on 48 Energy.

Electric Warlock Acid Witch
Legion Guide - Destruction Warlock in PVE
Legion Guide - Restoration Shaman in PVE

Last edited by norbert.pls on 08-10-2016, 22:07:49; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 08-10-2016, 21:49:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can anyone find some real hard proof about calamity and desperate measures? Dungeon Journal says "In Non-Heroic Difficulty, Sun Tenderheart's Calamity will not be cast during any Desperate Measures phase.", this would mean that IT IS CAST in desperate measures on heroic?

Brigadee wrote:
Yes huju , we know what residual burn does .. but what I think is that spell was only on PTR , because on live , I don't see any Residual Burn , did that boss so many times on HC @Retail and never saw it..
Strange enough, it is visible in dungeon journal

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 13-10-2016, 23:13:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

norbert.pls wrote:

[The Fallen Protectors]

• [FIXED] Embodied Sorrow's Inferno Strike shouldn't apply Residual Burn
  • [FIXED] Sun shouldn't cast Calamity in desperate measures
  • [FIXED] Sun Tenderheart shouldn't cast Meditation Spike
  • [FIXED] Embodied Gloom should cast Corruption Shock, not Corruption Chain
  • [FIXED] Corrupted Brew shouldn't be cast during Sun Tenderheart's Desperate Measures
  • [FIXED] Adds that spawn from Embodied Despair & Desperation should inherit the % of HP from their spawner (ex. if Embodied Despair is at 50%, the Desperation Spawn will appear with 50% of its HP)
  • [FIXED] Embodied Despair & Desperation should share HP with their counterparts (Despair and Desperation Spawn)
  • [FIXED] Embodied Despair / Embodied Desperation should have 26.9m HP on 10h and 75.3m HP on 25h

Regarding the "PTR only abilities", check the Dungeon Journal generated by our NPC Finder: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=71475&&name=fallen-protectors: Residual Burn, Corruption Chain and Meditation Spike all have that "NO DIFFICULTY SET", which means there really is something wrong with those, maybe they were forgotten in the Dungeon Journal but without any difficulty set (neither normal nor heroic) => shouldn't be on live realms most likely

P.S.: Anyone has an active retail account and can do SoO on heroic? I need something from Sha of Pride heroic mode, this is the reason Sha of Pride heroic mode wasn't released yet. If yes, please PM me to explain what's needed

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
2 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 09-11-2016, 18:06:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[Immerseus]
  • [FIXED] Immerseus should have 91.6M HP on 10h

I'm seeing various bugs posted here that don't seem to have anything to do with HEROIC mode, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS TOPIC IS ONLY FOR HEROIC MODE BUGS. For non-heroic or general bugs, please post here https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Siege-of-Orgrimmar-t425090.html . Can someone cleanup this topic for generic/herioc-only bugs please? @Erudax / etc?

On another topic: Sha of Pride heroic mode will be live after next restart, HOWEVER, VERY IMPORTANT: the banishment phase is not fully blizzlike, unfortunately I wasn't able to get those "pools" from banishment realm to be visible. Because of this, players can freely move in the realm without hitting the pools, so I had to improvise: the Ethereal Corruption adds will run randomly in the banishment realm and not on specific roads (which would have been outlined by the pools). I decided to do it like this until I fix it blizzlike so I won't postpone the release of Sha of Pride heroic anymore, since this was the only reason Sha of Pride was not released yet

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

Post Posted: 11-11-2016, 17:30:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[Sha of Pride]

• [FIXED] Banishment and Prison overlap sometimes for the same player

WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
1 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 28-04-2020 14:33)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 14-11-2016, 01:15:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[Sha of Pride]
Sometimes when you enter in realm, there are no mobs there and you just stay there and nothing happens, you get no damage and you can walk normally, and you just wait for wipe.

0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 15-11-2016, 00:27:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[Sha of pride]

alexandru512 wrote:
[Sha of Pride]
Sometimes when you enter in realm, there are no mobs there and you just stay there and nothing happens, you get no damage and you can walk normally, and you just wait for wipe.
Sometimes you get there and stay there even after the clones are killed, but you die because the health keeps falling.
The prison release sistem is not always working. I know, you will say it is the players fault, but sometimes they just don't work.
The small mobs sometimes appear under just one player one-shotting him.

Well shit. 5 hours of wipe after wipe after wipe. So lets put some more things that work well:
Mark of Arrogance and Banishment at the same time
Banishment and prison at the same time
Prison and Projection at the same time
And lets not forget the best of all: The room of norushen becoming active and putting up the unpassable walls. And he stays active even after reset.

Last edited by alexandru512 on 15-11-2016, 01:31:19; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

(since 08-09-2022 17:57)

Votes: 211

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 15-11-2016, 00:52:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please post the issues related to Reflection on the Siege of Orgrimmar Normal topic.
Do you have any proof about Mark of Arrogance and Banishment interactions? Should Banishment ignore targets affected by Mark of Arrogance?

0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 15-11-2016, 01:06:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, it is a 100% chance of dying, with absolutely nothing you can do. Blizz does not do that. On 10 man with no combat ress that will make the boss imposible. Same with Prison and Projection or projection and Banishment. 100% chance of raid wipe. Maybe not ignore targets affected by Mark of Arrogance, but remove the mark if you get Banished. The target of Projection should be immune to Banish and prison.

And no, this is not fixed: [FIXED] Banishment and Prison overlap sometimes for the same player

Reflection bug is a big problem, it kills 2-3 players on 25 hc.

0 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

Post Posted: 15-11-2016, 22:32:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Siege-of-Orgrimmar-t425090-195.html
Post everything related to Reflection there. First post updated.
We need more clarification about spell interactions - should for example, Banishment ignore players affected by Projection? What happens when everyone has 50 Pride then? I would assume it will port you if you have Projection if there are no valid targets. How about Mark of Arrogance? The Pride given to the healer seems important - the only way I'm seeing this is either:
a. Mark of Arrogance doesn't deal damage while you are Banished.
b. Mark of Arrogance gets removed when you get Banished.
So, which one is it?

0 0

Jijing

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2019 12:54)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 16-11-2016, 00:31:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Erudax wrote:
https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Siege-of-Orgrimmar-t425090-195.html
Post everything related to Reflection there. First post updated.
We need more clarification about spell interactions - should for example, Banishment ignore players affected by Projection? What happens when everyone has 50 Pride then? I would assume it will port you if you have Projection if there are no valid targets. How about Mark of Arrogance? The Pride given to the healer seems important - the only way I'm seeing this is either:
a. Mark of Arrogance doesn't deal damage while you are Banished.
b. Mark of Arrogance gets removed when you get Banished.
So, which one is it?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1355742-Sha-of-Pride-Heroic-Guide

Scroll down and you will see that he will use Banishment at 50 energy, meaning you cant get projection or any other swelling pride ability. As far as mark of arrogance goes am not sure but have in mind that you can heal while you are banished.

0 0

alexandru512
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 16-11-2016, 01:45:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hmm, no script should kill you if you do everything perfect. This are things that kill you beyond your capabilities and control. The projection especially. Is totally beyond your control. So it is at your latitude how to fix things (if you do not find someone who played on official and remembers how things happen there), both choices will work. But please do something. This boss can wipe you even if you do absolutely nothing wrong. And no boss should do that.

"As far as mark of arrogance goes am not sure but have in mind that you can heal while you are banished. "
Mark of arrogance kills you in what? Like 5 seconds. And the realm drains your health too. There is no way in hell you can survive that.

1 0

Erudax

[Spear of the Church]

Post Posted: 16-11-2016, 16:44:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I believe I've found the problem: at the moment our Banishment is being cast on 28 Energy (proof here) It should be only cast on 48 Energy (the cast time will bring the boss to 50 Energy). Proof here.
I think it will solve all the problems regarding Marks of Arrogance and Swelling Pride interactions.

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 18-11-2016, 21:40:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

not sure it's the right topic, but given that pugs continuously farm immerseus on 25 man heroic is a bummer
here's a video i made of a 10 man heroic encounter on the official servers https://youtube.com/watch?v=Qr8rtfZJIAQ:

1. the oozes are not supposed to vanish in the middle of the pool, but just shortly after they enter the circle
- what we have now on freakz is a very oversimplified encounter that lasts 3 minutes if exploited properly, it's supposed to last longer.

2. Immerseus must not return with full health when his energy drops to 0.
- as you can see in the video, he died while i was clearing the oozes.
- currently, on freakz, if immerseus is brought to 0 HP while in his form, while he has between 1 and 9 energy, will end the encounter. If it's 0, he will return with full health

3. corrosive blast/breath should complete its cast, once it started
- on freakz, the boss interrupts his spell if brought to 0 HP (now that in case he does cast it while he's about to die)
- the way it should happen is that the boss is supposed to remain at 1 HP and finish casting his spell, then enter the splitting phase

0 0

norbert.pls
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 28-11-2016, 23:36:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://imgur.com/rHIbXFe

texture issues with shock pulse at juggernaut

also you randomly die from fall dmg when you're close to the wall way in the back

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Nexflame, 04 July 2017 05:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 20:23:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x