User
Pass
2FA

Some Questions About 4.3.4
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message8459
tank5894

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-07-2018 12:28)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 06-11-2012, 02:39:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ObsidialParadox wrote:
Yeah, I don't mind having my gold stock wiped - But my other currency, is there a real need to convert those to gold and have them wiped also? (I'm automatically assuming that that's what they're being converted for?) I can't see the actual logic of them not being transferred through to 4.3. .____.

Not sure if this has been asked/answered - Has it been confirmed that banked items will be transferred across? The fact tier currencies are being converted instead of carried across strikes my curiosity - Are some items going be a problem for the team to transfer? Any enlightenment or clarification on that would be appreciated on my behalf.

But yeah, questions aside - I agree that everyone QQ'ing about the gold dump, should just deal with it, it is inevitably happening.

VERY GOOD ONE THERE

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 06-11-2012, 22:08:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931 wrote:
There are no Fingers/Necks made out of Chaos Orbs from JC

Maybe I didn't express myself correctly. By "a couple of COs" I meant materials which take the same time to farm(which isn't much). My point was that kids sell them useless fingers/necks at an idiotic price, just because they think the mats are hard to get...

0 0

capmoq

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2015 15:46)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 07-11-2012, 01:39:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rofl I really don't see the point in deleting the gold. It's people's own problem if they want to stack gold or not. Just go learn how things work in real life.
Blizzard has 1x gold rates and high population on servers, so it means there is competition and demand. Our server has lower population and 10x gold rates. This means that prices will even out but 10 times higher. It doesn't matter what the gold rates are, prices of the epics will still have the same value for gold. Things will cost 3.33 times less now because the community is still the same. What the *** is the point?
The only thing they are actually changing is that you can sell items with higher price (you won't get gold capped anymore). One of the awesome perks of playing on private servers is not worrying about your gold. Lowering the rates just makes harder for people to repair their gear, buy mounts and level / train their characters.

So reducing the gold rates have only downsides and not a single good side.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 07-11-2012, 02:22:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've also got a question.
There is no doubt that it was most waited moment till we get update to 4.3.4(or any other patch), but why to skip 4.1/4.2 content and start straight with 4.3 content?
There's no point in scripting latest cataclysm content at 1st and then slowly scripting already outdated stuff like Firelands which most of PvE players would like to go through.
Back on Wotlk when most servers were on 3.2.2a(ToC and T9 content) they were still on the T7/naxx/OS content and fixing things content by content, ulduar, then ToC, and there weren't any QQ's about that, because it was still better to be with same content on newer patch than on the old unbalanced one.

0 0

pal0bre

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-06-2020 11:40)

Post Posted: 07-11-2012, 14:11:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
I've also got a question.
There is no doubt that it was most waited moment till we get update to 4.3.4(or any other patch), but why to skip 4.1/4.2 content and start straight with 4.3 content?
There's no point in scripting latest cataclysm content at 1st and then slowly scripting already outdated stuff like Firelands which most of PvE players would like to go through.
Back on Wotlk when most servers were on 3.2.2a(ToC and T9 content) they were still on the T7/naxx/OS content and fixing things content by content, ulduar, then ToC, and there weren't any QQ's about that, because it was still better to be with same content on newer patch than on the old unbalanced one.

They kinda have to script t12 first, otherwise we will be extremely under-geared for DS, and in my honest opinion i prefer Firelands which is a instance made from scratch (Maybe not Ragnaros but other bosses are unique) rather than a recycled version of Dragonblight with some tentacles sprinkled on it.

0 0

shhnedo

[Creep]

(since 14-06-2019 20:15)

Post Posted: 07-11-2012, 14:53:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No one said that 4.1/4.2 content will be skipped. On the contrary! 4.3 content won't be available right of the bat. Instead 4.1/4.2 content will come first and after a while 4.3 content too.

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 07-11-2012, 15:09:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, I was told that 4.3 content will have priority 1st. I hope you're right, because me, and I guess many other people would like to experience whole cata content as intended, not released "randomly".
Let's wait for official answer from the staff.

0 0

Raster

[ACNA]

(since 02-09-2016 09:51)

Votes: 81

Post Posted: 07-11-2012, 17:30:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We (I mean Shocker) will focus on 4.3 content aka the three dungeons and Dragon Soul.
@pal0bre: You are wrong, they've added the three dungeons in 4.3 in order to get people to the required ilvl for raid finder difficulty aka 378 ilvl and you can get with valor some 397, there are also profession items and trash items 397 ilvl so there is no need for 4.2 content in order to go for 4.3.
Also you will have your current gear which is a pretty good one, it's almost like firelands n gear.
I didn't read everything in this post, so excuse me if I didn't answer some guys question.

0 0

adminpol

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2013 13:08)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 08-11-2012, 07:20:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We know where will be out?

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-11-2012, 09:29:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so we are not gonna see firelands + the zandalari . this is not good -_- .

Freakz u need to drop the loot rate to x1 and the gold to x1 , thats why freakz fail in 4.0.6a in dung , every one scape them and head right to raids , its like funn sever when u go and loot from normal mobs epics and sell them to get other gear from AH with stupid prices .
1st time i come to freakz i read somthing about ( we know wht we are doing, and we are going to give the retail feeling and experience ) sorry but this is not retail feeling at all , maybe in raids and scripted spells , but its not wht the game based on only . make the server x1 rate for every thing like blizzlike dont skipe content , i mean ppl w8ed for very long time for this update just to see the firelands and the lore of the zandalari and u guys gonna ruine it cause some ppl just want to end the game ,u do know that 4.3.4 is the end of cata right ? means after u get the Deathwing's gear wht next ?? u gonna stay in ogrimar or stormwind doing nothing, and then the same ppl who were demanding 4.3.4 ,they start QQ for MOP , tipical storry . think wise Freakz .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

Macedo931
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 23-05-2015 13:04)

Votes: 49

Post Posted: 08-11-2012, 11:55:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

lamonna08 wrote:
so we are not gonna see firelands + the zandalari . this is not good -_- .

Freakz u need to drop the loot rate to x1 and the gold to x1 , thats why freakz fail in 4.0.6a in dung , every one scape them and head right to raids , its like funn sever when u go and loot from normal mobs epics and sell them to get other gear from AH with stupid prices .
1st time i come to freakz i read somthing about ( we know wht we are doing, and we are going to give the retail feeling and experience ) sorry but this is not retail feeling at all , maybe in raids and scripted spells , but its not wht the game based on only . make the server x1 rate for every thing like blizzlike dont skipe content , i mean ppl w8ed for very long time for this update just to see the firelands and the lore of the zandalari and u guys gonna ruine it cause some ppl just want to end the game ,u do know that 4.3.4 is the end of cata right ? means after u get the Deathwing's gear wht next ?? u gonna stay in ogrimar or stormwind doing nothing, and then the same ppl who were demanding 4.3.4 ,they start QQ for MOP , tipical storry . think wise Freakz .

If Freakz wasn't thinking wise, we would be playing on an unscripted 4.0.6, and we would have only Wotlk gear. Feel grateful we had time to gear up for the next patch, even have some fun in PvP, hear people QQ about fury warrs and stuff.
4.3.4 IS COMING, Gold is going to be deleted, so go work hard, get some valor/justice/honor/conquest so you have some starting gold on your chars when we get to 4.3.4, and stop QQing how you will miss the best dungeons/raids from earlier patches than 4.3. It WILL be scripted, sooner or later.

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-11-2012, 12:35:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Macedo931
u are on of the stupid ppl who just want to see last raids , and u think i am QQ for gold ?? give me a *** break , i dont need a *** gold i have proff and i have friends we are completing each other in proff so all i need is pvp gear + u abvs didnt read any thing only the part u think that i am QQ for it . is it bad we want content to start from 4.1 to 4.3.4 .? is it impossible ? GM's can lock every thing about the 4.3.4 and focus on 4.1 and 4.2 . ratex1 is the best unless u like to loot epics from trash , then plz freakz creat a npc that sells epics so we can call the day off . ppl like u like easy things , like to go strait to raids , no sweet in getting dung gear then raids . easy mod = lame game . l liked the part u said go work hard , u kidding right ?? i can get 100 k gold for 1 hour raid trash runn , and thats wht's gonna happen in the upcoming patch . *** sake gold have *** u up ppl and thats because of the loot rate .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

darkbunny

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-03-2013 10:08)

Post Posted: 08-11-2012, 16:57:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would be very disappointed if Shocker will only focus on the latest content. Progress was made in 4.06 steadily everything would be in place and now you tell us we will skip nearly half of the cataclysm content? every other thing will be closed except the 3 end content dungeons and a bit later the Deathwing raid and that's it. no more new things. Lamonna said it that after that what will happen ? everybody will demand mop. But if you will script and open all the raids and dungeons from 4.1 to deathwing there will be many more people who want to see and of course every time we will have something new and not get bored on the last 3 dungs and raid. Use the thing called BRAIN.

“It is as much of a mistake to underestimate yourself as to overestimate yourself.”
0 0

Needlegun
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-09-2013 09:29)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 08-11-2012, 18:10:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

4.1 content sucks and can be skipped.Personally id like to see both firelands and dragon soul bieng fixed at the same time,like 1 boss from here 1 from there,tho dragon soul should have higher priority than firelands.

0 0

Endriu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2013 18:32)

Post Posted: 08-11-2012, 20:17:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This means nefarian will not be scripted?
Content of 4.06 will not be finished?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next    

The time now is 23-06-2024, 22:00:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x