User
Pass
2FA

Some info about Exodus realm
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3718
starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 06:12:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="Tinuviel"]
starshard wrote:
lamonna08 wrote:
Dietrying wrote:
Choose alliance side, because alliance own horde on most BG's.
Join "IGG" alliance guild, because they are skilled, active and focused on PvP.

As far as I know, GM's on this server are responsive and helpful.
Freakz are the best Cataclysm server, but for the moment experiencing problems from DDoS attacks.[/quote

- - - - - - most of u alliance are not only noobs but more than that + alliance winn only when those geared up ppl enter with more then 2 healers walking all together .
thats way i have never played with alliance cause they are like little kids running together for candy
omg again - - - - - -

Hy! Alliance player here...with 2k+ rating on his priest, and 5 years of knowledge and experience...I could beat you in a duel anytime, anywhere I guess, counting in that you are a retard, probably not even 14 years old, and having no clue about BG's.

Go swing your virtual penises somewhere else, majority is not interested about it.

Lets just stay I'm sorted into the majority, and lets just say too that I'm just defending my own opinion...I'm not a duelist, I'm not a pro, I'm just talking about childish behaviour...

0 0

Tinuviel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2013 16:12)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 11:01:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

That's good, but proving it by "come at me, duel!" isn't a good way to do it -

But I agree, a guy who relies on 9v1 advantage to brag about it, definitely deserves that.

- Rhapsody [Exodus]
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2017 23:09)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 11:24:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

0 0

mihaelz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2012 19:52)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:06:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
mihaelz wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:
Ye, I play on Exodus.
Your name sounds familiar... I think I remember you from magic.
Anyway, Welcome on board -

I was preety active on forums, and often hanged out in Duelwynn Forest -

If your forum nickname was mihaelz666 (or something like that) and you played shaman, then I remember you for sure -

Perhaps you might remember me, mainly from twink community activity. I used same name on forums, and had lvl 60 DK twink named Heavyballs -

Yep, Im mihaelz666, teh elemental shaman from magic-wow - And sure I remember you. I have twink named Goodfellah (hunter, lvl 60) too, on magic-wow. -

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 18:27:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ye, that's right -

Now, forget about that forsaken by working content server named magic, and enjoy your stay here -

Speaking of twinking... If you're still interested in twinking, you may start it here as well with "us". There're not many of us as for now, but twink community is rising a bit by bit.

Just as on magic, "/join twinks" ingame -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 23-06-2024, 21:10:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x