Pass
2FA

Search found 26 matches
Freakz Forum Index
  Topic: [FIXED] ARCHAEOLOGY - old
Tinuviel

Replies: 283
Views: 78253

PostForum: Trash   Posted: 16-05-2012, 21:19:02   Subject: [FIXED] ARCHAEOLOGY - old
1)
This dig side @ Aerie Peaks, Hinterlands, cannot be survey'd:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/801/wowscrnshot051512185925.jpg/ (On this slope)
http://imageshack.us/f/716/wowscrnshot0515121 ...
  Topic: Archelogy, does it work
Tinuviel

Replies: 17
Views: 3561

PostForum: Other   Posted: 15-05-2012, 09:06:44   Subject: Archelogy, does it work
[quote ascuns]

[quote ascuns]
Surprises, surprises.
Nice work!
  Topic: CLOSE AV!!!
Tinuviel

Replies: 23
Views: 4718

PostForum: Other   Posted: 10-05-2012, 19:45:32   Subject: CLOSE AV!!!
[quote ascuns]
You misunderstood me - I didn't intend to twist your argument, I simply stated what I think is the biggest problem of AV in the first place. Underpopulation is the problem, but it's a symptom, not a cause. I'm not aiming to be the kind of person who has to malform a conversation to win an internet argument.

[quote ascuns]
If that's t ...
  Topic: Freakz vs Molten
Tinuviel

Replies: 42
Views: 17656

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-05-2012, 23:12:48   Subject: Freakz vs Molten
Yes, shadow89, you totally sound like you know what you're talking about.
Sorry to burst your hopes, but DDoS - One of the most blunt attacks, can never be fully stopped, it's effects can only be minimized (Ideally, up to a point where the service doesn't drop in performance of handling normal requests).
And, for 400 euro, you can protect your service from maybe mosquitos, but not DDoS.
Tinuviel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 09-05-2012, 19:31:39   Subject: CLOSE AV!!!
[quote ascuns]
So, you swing ignorance at me because I disagreed with your post.
Maybe you're unaware of the fact that the reason AV is not balanced, number wise, is because people leave it. They leave it, because they can't play it, no matter how they mask their words. If people didn't leave AV, then it would be balanced - I often played 40v40 AVs and it was fine, bar for the fact 35 out of 40 would just wander aimlessly.
The situation you link (31v ...
  Topic: Free Horde to Ally transfer
Tinuviel

Replies: 52
Views: 8158

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-05-2012, 01:47:25   Subject: Free Horde to Ally transfer
For once, I have to agree with Architech, and I don't know why some people go offensive on the idea.
Horde -> Alliance transfers until factions are even, would be a good idea, and anyone can see Alliance is greatly undernumbered.
Another idea would be to make faction transfer H->A, or transfer from other realms to Exodus-Alliance cheaper for some time, I guess it's less invasive.
  Topic: Archelogy, does it work
Tinuviel

Replies: 17
Views: 3561

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-05-2012, 01:44:32   Subject: Archelogy, does it work
As far as I know, it's simply not working. The entire profession.
Tinuviel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 08-05-2012, 01:43:57   Subject: CLOSE AV!!!
CLOSE AV!!!
No. Why close the most classic and interesting battleground, just because people are too lazy/ignorant to get to know what's it about?
This is the only battleground which you can win even if you're losing due to brute force of the opposing side. As such, I like it.
  Topic: What the heck is going on?
Tinuviel

Replies: 30
Views: 5537

PostForum: Other   Posted: 04-05-2012, 00:15:08   Subject: What the heck is going on?
capmoq, if you knew more about any IT development process, you'd know that most bugs happen to appear from user-feedback, ESPECIALLY in an enviroment which can't be reliably reproduced in a closed test (Read: they don't have 25 GMs raiding / a GM with every single class/spec doing 20 arena games with each character, every update ).
So stay off the GameMasters, just do your best at reporting bugs in the most detailed way possible.
  Topic: For GM's and all players
Tinuviel

Replies: 11
Views: 2098

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-05-2012, 11:02:58   Subject: For GM's and all players
[quote ascuns]
Complicated? What's complicated in it?
1) Knockback players from starting area
2) Periodically knockback players from middle area, spawn water gameobject
That's pretty much it. Gameobject should be causing line of sight errors, but that's already working on Trinity Core for example so it's not impossible to incorporate that (Dunno what emu we're running on), or make an easy workaround
Tinuviel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 03-05-2012, 10:58:42   Subject: What the heck is going on?
[quote ascuns]
Hmm, I'm sorry, it seems the info is removed from there.
Chromaggus has a "Chromatic skin" that will make him take 400% damage from one school of magic, and take reduced damage from all others. Every now and then, he switches the resistance school. Therefore, every now and then he takes massive damage from Shadow.
Tinuviel

PostForum: Other   Posted: 02-05-2012, 19:51:27   Subject: What the heck is going on?
[quote ascuns]
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=14020 I recommend reading.
  Topic: Lowered honor rates on Exodus
Tinuviel

Replies: 25
Views: 3831

PostForum: Other   Posted: 24-04-2012, 18:21:02   Subject: Lowered honor rates on Exodus
that much, but it kind of doesn't make sense atm...
  Topic: Suggestion
Tinuviel

Replies: 129
Views: 20848

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:36:00   Subject: Suggestion
Architech, reading your crap is just a waste of time. You attempt to speak "in the name of every average player", but all I see is selfishness, envy and some kid's rage. You say you turned 24, I say stop using it as an excuse and keeping to act like 12, you still have to grow up to it.
You're playing for free (as am I), so you'll be the last person to order the server around.
"server's down for 2 weeks, i would have gotten 2 items on average, so I deserve 50 voting points" - What are you, working here? Or playing a computer game?
Besides, it's not like it's their fault that the server is in it's current state. If the messages about DDoSes and all, are true (Which I assume), then it doesn't take an IT person to tell that it's not an easy or instanteous problem to get rid of.
  Topic: Some info about Exodus realm
Tinuviel

Replies: 19
Views: 3832

PostForum: Other   Posted: 21-04-2012, 11:01:51   Subject: Some info about Exodus realm
That's good, but proving it by "come at me, duel!" isn't a good way to do it -
But I agree, a guy who relies on 9v1 advantage to brag about it, definitely deserves that.

Page 1 of 2 Go to page 1, 2  Next