User
Pass
2FA

Some info about Exodus realm
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message3681
mihaelz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-05-2012 19:52)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 20:25:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok, so, I came from Magic-WoW server (because its simply destroyed by its admins, and I wanted to try cata) and since Im not romanian, I would need some info about international realm. What are GMs there (active, or I need to wait for ticket few weeks), im PvP player - so is PvP active there and some more general info about that realm. Thanks!
0 0

Dietrying

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-08-2017 23:09)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 20:47:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Choose alliance side, because alliance own horde on most BG's.
Join "IGG" alliance guild, because they are skilled, active and focused on PvP.

As far as I know, GM's on this server are responsive and helpful.
Freakz are the best Cataclysm server, but for the moment experiencing problems from DDoS attacks.

0 0

Skel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2012 08:00)

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 20:52:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mihaelz wrote:
Ok, so, I came from Magic-WoW server (because its simply destroyed by its admins, and I wanted to try cata) and since Im not romanian, I would need some info about international realm. What are GMs there (active, or I need to wait for ticket few weeks), im PvP player - so is PvP active there and some more general info about that realm. Thanks!

Good server, freakz is the leading cata server. Arena working, Lots of Heroic's are working. Flawless bg, GMs.... not sure actually I'd say theyre on 12/24 but I'm not sure since I dont converse with GMs much. Few weeks are abit much, tickets go from moments to hours to days, its really depends. GM's are on once a day at least. But you probably won't be sending a lot of tickets in, content is quality scripted here -.

Right not gateway is being flooded, so it might be better to start freakz on monday-wednesday.

0 0

mihaelz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 21:32:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok guys, thanks! I guess i will "try" this weekend, and see what happens. -
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 22:06:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I also came here from magic-wow just to try cata. I have never logged on magic again after 1st day of playing here.
0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 19-04-2012, 22:36:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="Dietrying"]Choose alliance side, because alliance own horde on most BG's.

Freakz are the best Cataclysm server, but for the moment experiencing problems from DDoS attacks.[/quote

- - - - - - most of u alliance are not only noobs but more than that + alliance winn only when those geared up ppl enter with more then 2 healers walking all together .
thats way i have never played with alliance cause they are like little kids running together for candy
omg again - - - - - -

0 0

schaka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2012 08:46)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 11:21:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Dietrying is a horde multiboxer. He doesn't play Alliance.

Thinking factions are any different or pigeonholing everyone on the same faction, however, is really childish behavior. It's all people behind the screen. And they win for a reason. Healers are part of the game.

Before you're yelling again, I play Horde only on THIS server.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 12:27:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="lamonna08"]
Dietrying wrote:

Freakz are the best Cataclysm server, but for the moment experiencing problems from DDoS attacks.[/quote

- - - - - - most of u alliance are not only noobs but more than that + alliance winn only when those geared up ppl enter with more then 2 healers walking all together .
thats way i have never played with alliance cause they are like little kids running together for candy
omg again - - - - - -

With that post, I can allready see how stupid you must be irl.

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 13:57:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="lamonna08"]
Dietrying wrote:

omg again - - - - - -

Hy! Alliance player here...with 2k+ rating on his priest, and 5 years of knowledge and experience...I could beat you in a duel anytime, anywhere I guess, counting in that you are a retard, probably not even 14 years old, and having no clue about BG's.

0 0

mihaelz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 16:11:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
I also came here from magic-wow just to try cata. I have never logged on magic again after 1st day of playing here.

You play Exodus?

And rest of you, I would like you to stop flaming. -

0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 17:07:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ye, I play on Exodus.
Your name sounds familiar... I think I remember you from magic.
Anyway, Welcome on board -

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 17:26:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Btw, I used to play on magic too...qute a lot. My main's name was Neytiry, but I'm also known as Elvenstar

0 0

mihaelz

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 18:44:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wtfhaxx wrote:
Ye, I play on Exodus.

I was preety active on forums, and often hanged out in Duelwynn Forest -

0 0

Tinuviel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2013 16:12)

Post Posted: 20-04-2012, 23:36:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="starshard"]
lamonna08 wrote:
Dietrying wrote:

omg again - - - - - -

Hy! Alliance player here...with 2k+ rating on his priest, and 5 years of knowledge and experience...I could beat you in a duel anytime, anywhere I guess, counting in that you are a retard, probably not even 14 years old, and having no clue about BG's.

Go swing your virtual penises somewhere else, majority is not interested about it.

- Rhapsody [Exodus]
0 0

Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 06:08:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mihaelz wrote:
Wtfhaxx wrote:
Ye, I play on Exodus.

I was preety active on forums, and often hanged out in Duelwynn Forest -

If your forum nickname was mihaelz666 (or something like that) and you played shaman, then I remember you for sure -

Perhaps you might remember me, mainly from twink community activity. I used same name on forums, and had lvl 60 DK twink named Heavyballs -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 23-05-2024, 10:11:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password