User
Pass
2FA

For GM's and all players

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2035
lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 13:43)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 01-05-2012, 14:24:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello GM i and every player here would like to know wht upcoming next days or weeks or even months to this cool server ?
so here some Q and i hop and i think all of us get some A :
-PVP :
1) is there any chance we are going to see some new arena like dalaran and so on ?
2) are we gonna see TWIN picks open soon ?
3) TB ? wintergrasp ?

and funny Q : nerff warriors xD ?

PVE :

1) any new inst HC ?
2) BOT last boss ? BWD as well ?
3) al'akir raid ?
4) and most of all icc raid xD ?

hop we see some answer's and if any one want to ask GM's put the Q and w8 for GM for answer if they like to or want to
ty .

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/LordPsynister/enh4.jpg
0 0

enfy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2012 20:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 01-05-2012, 14:42:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Some A:

PvP : 1 - Don't put your hopes on Dalaran arena. It's the most complicated and hard to script one, and that's the reason it's not working on private servers(at least without bugs).

About the warriors - They are OP cuz of the patch, not cuz of the server so Nerfing them is not a good idea. After all don't forget that this patch lasted only 2-3 weeks on Retail and cuz of all " Nerf warriors threads" atm fury warrios are underplayed and pretty much useless.

PvE :

2) I personally prefer to get a fix on Valiona HC instead of getting new boss. About bwd.. i'm pretty sure Nefarion will be released soon, and still there are more important things to be done before that.

pp: Those are some personal answers, and i've only stated some facts that i'm aware of.

Have a nice day.

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 02-05-2012, 20:57:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

ty for your reply .

0 0

nazty

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-11-2013 03:21)

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 00:38:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

warriors are op cuz of patch correct, but are still op based on bugs. whether it's negative bugs for everyone else or positive bugs for them, warrs should not be number 1 on dps meters..

it goes.. [for 25 man]
spriest
fire mages
balance druids
so on and so on til u get to fury which was around 11th place for specs.

this was based on 5 sources, all of which used world of logs and state of dps

in 10 mans they were higher however.. it was
spriest
some kind of hunter, forgot
fire mage
and so on until we get to fury which is in 10th place lol.

these bosses and such were not meant to be very melee friendly as only DK's are in a respectable upper place. [5th in 25 mans]

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 06:39:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

nazty wrote:
warriors are op cuz of patch correct, but are still op based on bugs. whether it's negative bugs for everyone else or positive bugs for them, warrs should not be number 1 on dps meters..

it goes.. [for 25 man]
spriest
fire mages
balance druids
so on and so on til u get to fury which was around 11th place for specs.

this was based on 5 sources, all of which used world of logs and state of dps

in 10 mans they were higher however.. it was
spriest
some kind of hunter, forgot
fire mage
and so on until we get to fury which is in 10th place lol.

these bosses and such were not meant to be very melee friendly as only DK's are in a respectable upper place. [5th in 25 mans]

Few months ago i bumped on some DPS chart on MaxDps.com i think, with max DPS in raids. First was arcane mage with 29k DPS then fury warrior with 27k, arms was 5th with 25k DPS.

Now i don't remember was that with BIS gear or what kind of gear was included since some warriors here can do up to 50k DPS in 25's and they don't have nowhere near BIS gear.
With BIS gear they could get up to 100k DPS.

IMO something about fury is terribly wrong. Their mastery should increase damage on Raging Blow, but i've noticed tat they are doing more damage with Bloodthirst than Raging Blow.

If i get some time i'll test my warrior as fury and see with what i can came up.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Rallik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-02-2013 08:03)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 07:58:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

50k Sustained? You've got to be exaggerating (unless you're talking about halfus / magmaw). A warrior with some ilvl 372s (and warriors do have 9 BiS items available without donations) from BWD and BoT will generally do 50k-60k burst and drop to 28k-30k on most fights, but it depends on the length.
Now 30k is still a bit too much, but if you take the extra 10% atk power we get from buff stacking, and the bugged amounts of rage warriors get from taking damage, it's about right. If they fix the incoming rage we take and the 10% atk power buff stack, fury dps will drop heavily, since you cant use inner rage off cd to spam heroic strike and still stay rage capped.

Also, this bugged raging blow damage you're talking about, I think you're looking at just one raging blow hit instead of adding up both. As far as I know raging blow is doing more damage than one bloodthirst, even with the t11 2p bonus. Either that or you're talking about what you see on recount, which should display bloodthirst to be higher if the warrior is playing properly.

0 0

Strict

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-06-2018 07:39)

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 09:01:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rallik wrote:
50k Sustained? You've got to be exaggerating (unless you're talking about halfus / magmaw). A warrior with some ilvl 372s (and warriors do have 9 BiS items available without donations) from BWD and BoT will generally do 50k-60k burst and drop to 28k-30k on most fights, but it depends on the length.
Now 30k is still a bit too much, but if you take the extra 10% atk power we get from buff stacking, and the bugged amounts of rage warriors get from taking damage, it's about right. If they fix the incoming rage we take and the 10% atk power buff stack, fury dps will drop heavily, since you cant use inner rage off cd to spam heroic strike and still stay rage capped.

Also, this bugged raging blow damage you're talking about, I think you're looking at just one raging blow hit instead of adding up both. As far as I know raging blow is doing more damage than one bloodthirst, even with the t11 2p bonus. Either that or you're talking about what you see on recount, which should display bloodthirst to be higher if the warrior is playing properly.

This man has the intel.

0 0

lamonna08

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 09:09:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

guys about the warrior Q its was just a joke , but ty all for replay and hop we see some info from GM .

0 0

Tinuviel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-04-2013 16:12)

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 11:02:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

enfy wrote:
PvP : 1 - Don't put your hopes on Dalaran arena. It's the most complicated and hard to script one, and that's the reason it's not working on private servers(at least without bugs).

Complicated? What's complicated in it?

1) Knockback players from starting area
2) Periodically knockback players from middle area, spawn water gameobject

That's pretty much it. Gameobject should be causing line of sight errors, but that's already working on Trinity Core for example so it's not impossible to incorporate that (Dunno what emu we're running on), or make an easy workaround

- Rhapsody [Exodus]
0 0

STARSTRiKE

[Retired Exodus GM]

(since 14-02-2022 15:34)

Votes: 6

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 13:43:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We post everything on the front page as soon as it's ready for the public, so stay tuned to the front page.

0 0

Maxipad

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-03-2013 12:06)

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 14:15:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tinuviel wrote:
enfy wrote:

Complicated? What's complicated in it?

1) Knockback players from starting area
2) Periodically knockback players from middle area, spawn water gameobject

That's pretty much it. Gameobject should be causing line of sight errors, but that's already working on Trinity Core for example so it's not impossible to incorporate that (Dunno what emu we're running on), or make an easy workaround

It is unable to open those arenas without game-changing bugs

0 0

schaka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2012 08:46)

Post Posted: 03-05-2012, 16:06:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Map extraction doesn't work properly on RoV and Dalaran, so just forget about them. Aside from the fact that they're shit anyway, it's impossible due to z-axis bugs to make CC work properly.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 05-06-2024, 09:01:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x