User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message19641
Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 11-04-2024 09:31)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 12:55:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Yes, we will for sure give you something, we don't know what yet, but it will be something cool.

Dude, that's two weeks. two raid lockouts and two arena resets. IMO we deserve something more then "something cool" really.

Like what?

0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

(since 05-03-2021 11:30)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 13:01:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just providing stable realm again is the best reward
The thing I'd like the most is more players.

Posturi unite automat, 21-04-2012, 14:01:20

Might sound awkward but have u guys considered merging one of romanian realms with Exodus?
I don't think language would be the problem. Everyone knows english today.

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 13:01:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Yes, we will for sure give you something, we don't know what yet, but it will be something cool.

Dude, that's two weeks. two raid lockouts and two arena resets. IMO we deserve something more then "something cool" really.

Like what?

At least 50 donation points for the items we lost. Personally i got two raiding characters and instead locking them both for all available modes in last two weeks, i locked them only in BH10. Arenas was almost impossible. Lost many fights coz of lag but managed to pull out weekly cap. So IMO 50 points would be enough to compensate for all items we lost during last two weeks. Someone might lost more, someone less but that would be average imo.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 13:08:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg any possibilites for what I've suggested?
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 13:13:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

necromancer92 wrote:

Might sound awkward but have u guys considered merging one of romanian realms with Exodus?
I don't think language would be the problem. Everyone knows english today.

No need for that. We need more people here, and we'll get them by Voting. So tell everyone how Voting rewards are kewl and suggest more items to be added to Vote Shop so people would start voting and get us m0ar people to play with.

0 0

necromancer92

[esoteric]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 14:45:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gief vote points as pay off! -
0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:01:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

A stable server is not enough as a compensation? And, not to mention the fact: you're playing here for free! You don't have to pay for it, so you gave them nothing, yoU're just another person....in that case, there's no payment-reward situation,where you can ask for compensation. It is all about them what will they give or not.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(since 11-04-2024 09:31)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:04:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Donation points reward is taken under consideration -
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:24:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

starshard wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

A stable server is not enough as a compensation? And, not to mention the fact: you're playing here for free! You don't have to pay for it, so you gave them nothing, yoU're just another person....in that case, there's no payment-reward situation,where you can ask for compensation. It is all about them what will they give or not.

If i remember right, you're in Ejusdem Generis? if so, it's easy for you to get items since you got geared people in guild and they can easy lock you up on all difficulties. Now think about average player in average guild. In most cases he will have hard time getting locks on all difficulties and in average he'll just PUG half of his locks. Now PUG's can only kill Halfus in BoT and Magmaw/chimaeron in BWD. So these two weeks were hell for those people. They have hard time getting items and this flood made it near impossible.

Please, stop bullshitting me with "you're playing here for free! You don't have to pay for it" crap. This server is NOT Molten WoW. All players are equal here, so next time learn thing or two before trying to look smart. Thx.

Zohlomg wrote:

Read above and you'll see why i'm suggesting donation points as compensation. Some players are having bad time getting gear for themself and this flood made things even worse. Also, don't forget to send mails to all accounts to let them know that you guys managed to fix the server. I bet many people left to Monster or Molten and it will be awesome if you could get them back.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:32:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:

I know you guys promised rewards, but I don't think we need that. As necromancer92 said, just get a stable realm again with the progression on scripts you guys where making and keep blessing us with new content and bugg fixes.

Players that are waiting on a reward to keep playing here, are not here anymore. Players that want a reward for what they didn't had during these 2 weeks are just wanting to get stuff easily.

I don't say that those players should not get anything its just that I don't think that "reward" is something we are waiting for. Atleast not the majority I'm pretty sure. we just want you guys DEV's and GM's to get back to what you where doing before the flood.

=> MAKING THIS SERVER EVEN MORE EPIC.

thats all we wish for

See ya
Ezeky

Posturi unite automat, 21-04-2012, 16:32:15

Architech wrote:
starshard wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

If i remember right, you're in Ejusdem Generis? if so, it's easy for you to get items since you got geared people in guild and they can easy lock you up on all difficulties. Now think about average player in average guild. In most cases he will have hard time getting locks on all difficulties and in average he'll just PUG half of his locks. Now PUG's can only kill Halfus in BoT and Magmaw/chimaeron in BWD. So these two weeks were hell for those people. They have hard time getting items and this flood made it near impossible.

Please, stop bullshitting me with "you're playing here for free! You don't have to pay for it" crap. This server is NOT Molten WoW. All players are equal here, so next time learn thing or two before trying to look smart. Thx.

Man how do you think we in EG got geared?? just stop QQ'ing and gather up with persons you want to raid with with brains and start doing the normal content you will get gear and progress to Hc then. You think we in EG just had godd blessings wich provided us with gear?

As I read before you play on this server for a longer time then most EG members and still you complain about EG guild progressing and having an easy time doing it.

All things that look easy to players getting in raid with us in pugs and stuff, it may look easy but we wiped on some bosses for insane amounts of times to learn all of it. SO please stop thinking everyone can do stuff more easily and with more luck then you.

And no Crucia is not in EG. he is an amazing Guild leader of Frozen Sunset with ya, a good PvE reputation. but they worked for that as any other guild needs to do, its not by sitting in SW and spamming global chat you get your Gear and raid knowledge.

See ya
Ezeky

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis

Last edited by Ezeky on 21-04-2012, 15:40:49; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:39:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

I know you guys promised rewards, but I don't think we need that. As necromancer92 said, just get a stable realm again with the progression on scripts you guys where making and keep blessing us with new content and bugg fixes.

Players that are waiting on a reward to keep playing here, are not here anymore. Players that want a reward for what they didn't had during these 2 weeks are just wanting to get stuff easily.

I don't say that those players should not get anything its just that I don't think that "reward" is something we are waiting for. Atleast not the majority I'm pretty sure. we just want you guys DEV's and GM's to get back to what you where doing before the flood.

=> MAKING THIS SERVER EVEN MORE EPIC.

thats all we wish for

See ya
Ezeky

Posturi unite automat, 21-04-2012, 16:32:15

Architech wrote:
starshard wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

Man how do you think we in EG got geared?? just stop QQ'ing and gather up with persons you want to raid with with brains and start doing the normal content you will get gear and progress to Hc then. You think we in EG just had godd blessings wich provided us with gear?

As I read before you play on this server for a longer time then most EG members and still you complain about EG guild progressing and having an easy time doing it.

All things that look easy to players getting in raid with us in pugs and stuff, it may look easy but we wiped on some bosses for insane amounts of times to learn all of it. SO please stop thinking everyone can do stuff more easily and with more luck then you.

PS no he is not in EG. he is an amaing Guild leader of Frozen Sunset with ya a good PvE reputation. but they worked for that as any other guild needs to do.

I'm not talking about myself, i'm talking about average player here. Please, stop trying to look smark and *** READ THE THREAD before commenting. You're just making yourself look dumb.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:45:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

so you actually think that the way you think is representing the "average" player so you consider yourself as one too so why is a problem for me to compare it to you since you compare yourself to them?

Let me quote you just if you would have forgot what you wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

Like what?

At least 50 donation points for the items we lost. Personally i got two raiding characters and instead locking them both for all available modes in last two weeks, i locked them only in BH10. Arenas was almost impossible. Lost many fights coz of lag but managed to pull out weekly cap. So IMO 50 points would be enough to compensate for all items we lost during last two weeks. Someone might lost more, someone less but that would be average imo.

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

Berna

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 19:56)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:49:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

donation points for free.....don't think i've ever heard something so low on a private emulation project. Don't do it. You want to reward these "poor" (most of them totally unskilled and lazy ppl that want to gear up a toon in 2 weeks and thats the reason they are complaining) players without a not brain damaged guild? set up some days (maybe 3/4) without any CD. Let them farm. Thats my suggestion.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 15:51:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Berna wrote:
donation points for free.....don't think i've ever heard something so low on a private emulation project. Don't do it. You want to reward these "poor" (most of them totally unskilled and lazy ppl that want to gear up a toon in 2 weeks and thats the reason they are complaining) players without a not brain damaged guild? set up some days (maybe 3/4) without any CD. Let them farm. Thats my suggestion.

no locks and valor / conquest cap for a week would be OP lol but a nice reward + its not a LAZY *** solution for people to get stuff they will have to do things to get what they want. so ya sounds like a good soluiton to me -

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

ZickZak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-01-2014 21:50)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:01:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zohlomg wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:

Like what?

Like transmogrificatiotitotitoitioooooon!? meh... whatever...

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 23-05-2024, 18:34:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x