User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message19935
Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 04-11-2013 13:20)

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:10:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
so you actually think that the way you think is representing the "average" player so you consider yourself as one too so why is a problem for me to compare it to you since you compare yourself to them?

Let me quote you just if you would have forgot what you wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Architech wrote:
Zohlomg wrote:
Yes, we will for sure give you something, we don't know what yet, but it will be something cool.

Dude, that's two weeks. two raid lockouts and two arena resets. IMO we deserve something more then "something cool" really.

Like what?

At least 50 donation points for the items we lost. Personally i got two raiding characters and instead locking them both for all available modes in last two weeks, i locked them only in BH10. Arenas was almost impossible. Lost many fights coz of lag but managed to pull out weekly cap. So IMO 50 points would be enough to compensate for all items we lost during last two weeks. Someone might lost more, someone less but that would be average imo.

See ya
Ezeky

What i wrote and what i meant was: "So IMO 50 points would be enough to compensate for all items we lost during last two weeks. Someone might lost more, someone less but that would be average imo" to make shorter for you, people lost two items in AVERAGE during last two weeks when we got DDoSed do srsly bother reading the threads? -

Berna wrote:
donation points for free.....don't think i've ever heard something so low on a private emulation project. Don't do it. You want to reward these "poor" (most of them totally unskilled and lazy ppl that want to gear up a toon in 2 weeks and thats the reason they are complaining) players without a not brain damaged guild? set up some days (maybe 3/4) without any CD. Let them farm. Thats my suggestion.

Please, crawl back up Ezeky's ***. We don't need asslickers like you here. K thx bai.

GS Playlist - http://www.grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Architech/84418068/
0 0

Tau

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-05-2012 17:54)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:17:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Saying that we shouldn't get compensation because you "worked hard"to get it is bull.
How do you know that the same guy in two weeks that the server was down would be a total noob? Maybe he would be better than you and get even better items but he couldn't.

Bottom line: You don't want compensation for server downtime? Good! Tell shocker that you don't want it and then YOU won't get any. Simple as that.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2013 21:10)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:30:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tau wrote:
Saying that we shouldn't get compensation because you "worked hard"to get it is bull.
How do you know that the same guy in two weeks that the server was down would be a total noob? Maybe he would be better than you and get even better items but he couldn't.

Bottom line: You don't want compensation for server downtime? Good! Tell shocker that you don't want it and then you won't get any. Simple as that.

I'm not saying that, I'm reacting on what architech said, he assumes that EG can easily get his stuff, we did our thing to get there too.

The reward thing is a different storry, We don't earn/ need / want it. Ok tell me now what do you want to buy with donation points? valor points / conquest points? normal/ hc gear you could have got in a raid?

No players actually want donation points cause they want to get something now they could not have gotten before simple as that. I don't think a private server needs to give us anything like that.

If you are still here on this server it means you want to play here, you are loyal to the server in his downtimes, players that are waiting for a reward to keep playing here are not here anymore. Players still here want to keep playing here cause simple as it is IT'S a DAMN GOOD SERVER.

So giving us donation points is an easy and bad solution since as berna said you just gone gear up the lazy people. I think its a better solution if you go for a solution where you can make up for the time lost. Not just getting a peace of gear most player would never have gotten in the first place without donating.

So a couple of days without a lock / conquest cap is a decent solution, since if you want you can make up for the time you lost during those 2 weeks. you can go farm what you want.

Thats the way I think about it.

See ya
Ezeky

Posturi unite automat, 21-04-2012, 17:30:32

Architech wrote:

Please, crawl back up Ezeky's ***. We don't need asslickers like you here. K thx bai.

How old are you man seriously? he didn't even said anything about your damn stupid agruments.

If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough!

Exodus Realm Alliance Guild: Ejusdem Generis
0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:37:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
Tau wrote:

Bottom line: You don't want compensation for server downtime? Good! Tell shocker that you don't want it and then you won't get any. Simple as that.

I'm not saying that, I'm reacting on what architech said, he assumes that EG can easily get his stuff, we did our thing to get there too.

The reward thing is a different storry, We don't earn/ need / want it. Ok tell me now what do you want to buy with donation points? valor points / conquest points? normal/ hc gear you could have got in a raid?

No players actually want donation points cause they want to get something now they could not have gotten before simple as that. I don't think a private server needs to give us anything like that.

If you are still here on this server it means you want to play here, you are loyal to the server in his downtimes, players that are waiting for a reward to keep playing here are not here anymore. Players still here want to keep playing here cause simple as it is IT'S a DAMN GOOD SERVER.

So giving us donation points is an easy and bad solution since as berna said you just gone gear up the lazy people. I think its a better solution if you go for a solution where you can make up for the time lost. Not just getting a peace of gear most player would never have gotten in the first place without donating.

So a couple of days without a lock / conquest cap is a decent solution, since if you want you can make up for the time you lost during those 2 weeks. you can go farm what you want.

See ya
Ezeky

Half of your guildies are hardcore Donors and you got good gear thx to them so please STFU! I'm sick of arrogant *** like you and your guildies which are all like: "We donated for awesome gear, that implies that we're pro and no one else can't have the same gear like we do."

Show some respect to other people or you'll end up with same reputation like ***.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:47:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What the hell is your problem man?

if you start accusing people make sure to check some stuff first. SOrry to disapoint you but I'm afraid I'm not a donor nether are half of my guild

And a second thing I don't think donation is bad, it keeps the server running YOU are playing for free on it cause there are some persons who donate on it...

I see no point in your argument, what do you think to obtain by accusing people like that? and thinking everyone has more luck than you?

See ya
Ezeky

Last edited by Ezeky on 21-04-2012, 16:51:11; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Tau

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:48:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
Tau wrote:

See ya
Ezeky

Posturi unite automat, 21-04-2012, 17:30:32

Architech wrote:

How old are you man seriously? he didn't even said anything about your damn stupid agruments.

"We don't earn/ need / want it." - Speak for yourself Ezeky, not for entire community of exodus.
"Ok tell me now what do you want to buy with donation points? valor points / conquest points? normal/ hc gear you could have got in a raid?" - Why should i tell you what i plan to do with it?
"So giving us donation points is an easy and bad solution since as berna said you just gone gear up the lazy people. " - Read what i said. That "lazy" person could get better gear if server wasnt down all the time.
"you can go farm what you want." - After you mate.

0 0

starshard

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-03-2014 14:03)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:53:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Architech wrote:
Ezeky wrote:
Tau wrote:

See ya
Ezeky

Half of your guildies are hardcore Donors and you got good gear thx to them so please STFU! I'm sick of arrogant *** like you and your guildies which are all like: "We donated for awesome gear, that implies that we're pro and no one else can't have the same gear like we do."

Show some respect to other people or you'll end up with same reputation like ***.

Some of them donated? That might be true...But do not forget that donors keep a server alive. And, if I'm looking at EG, I can state thaat I myself have never been disgraced while raiding with them. Not to mention the fact that my warr got just the same if not better gear than any of theirs-without donations (so they KNOW that other ppl in other guild can achieve such gear too). And they have admitted my raiding skills many times, handled me as equal, talked to me on a respectful way. All in all: They are not arrogant, nor douches. And thats not ***-licking, I don't need to do that,since our guild is as good as theirs, its just my experience.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:53:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well as a guild we already spoke about this "reward" and I can tell you that "we" is not only standing for me if you would have read the topic you could see that already 3 said that they don't think donation points is a good solution.

Besides I don't say a "reward" is not good I just say that I think that giving donation points is not the right way to do it.

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

Tau

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 16:59:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
Well as a guild we already spoke about this "reward" and I can tell you that "we" is not only standing for me if you would have read the topic you could see that already 3 said that they don't think donation points is a good solution.

Besides I don't say a "reward" is not good I just say that I think that giving donation points is not the right way to do it.

See ya
Ezeky

Then those 3 shouldn't get anything. Simple as that.

Also i'm not saying we should get donor points (it would be nice though) but any sort of reward, be it a single heroic 372 or 359 item or vote points.

0 0

spartan123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2015 12:17)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:01:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wait, what's happening here again ?
0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:04:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So Tau you don't think like a week without caps on valor / conquest / raid locks is a goo reward? it stimulates people to do what they like more then other times, you can catch up the time you lost during the DDOS. I think thats the best reward you could ask for.

If you really need the gear or conquest you will even get more out of it if you think about it. Anyway its not up to us to decide whats good or wrong with the server we can just say what we think and they will do with it what they think is best.

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:19:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To cut the unimportant wall of text i'll make thread shorter by non quoting walls of text.

Geez... Looks like i must draw you.

I've asked for 50 donation points. That's two *** items. We can use them on same character or on two characters, it's up to players. Many people will use it to buy T11 shoulders or helm because those pieces are unattainable. Personally i'd buy that trinket from BOT named Crushing Weight on my DK because boss is not scripted.

Now, you're here, in a guild full with donors, QQing how everyone will have the good gear and you guild will be like every other guild. Let me tell you another thing. During last two weeks, we lost over 300 players, and how do you think to get them back? With giving them 50 vote points? I don't think so!

Now yes, i'm a non-paying player, but thx to me, donors have toys to play with. If there are no non-donors, donors will get bored and they will quit. Use your tiny brain, if you got it.

OT: I turned 24 today, how old are you? So far, i wouldn't give you more then 14 coz you're acting like you're that old.

0 0

enfy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-06-2012 20:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:22:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The reason people want free gear/donor points is simply cuz they can't make half of the heroic bosses that are spawned. It's full with fail pug raids and even fail guilds that can't down the current heroic content.

For me personally giving free donation points is NOT a good idea. I'll give a sample with other server(won't mention names).

People that have already donated get as a reward % of the total donated amount.

People that have not donated get a certain amount of vote points.

That's how it's done and how people are encouraged to donate,cuz face it... donating is not bad and most of the time it's the only reason people like us can play for free.

The suggestion about 1 week without cap or cds is awesome... people who really deserve to get new gear and are capable of doing that can easily get whatever they need( and is obtainable).

So yeah... stop crying about things. We'll get whatever the staff decide to give us and that's all. No one is in position of demanding, QQing or anything like that. Be happy that you are able to play on such a great server.

0 0

Ezeky

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:25:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

enfy wrote:
The reason people want free gear/donor points is simply cuz they can't make half of the heroic bosses that are spawned. It's full with fail pug raids and even fail guilds that can't down the current heroic content.

For me personally giving free donation points is NOT a good idea. I'll give a sample with other server(won't mention names).

That's how it's done and how people are encouraged to donate,cuz face it... donating is not bad and most of the time it's the only reason people like us can play for free.

The suggestion about 1 week without cap or cds is awesome... people who really deserve to get new gear and are capable of doing that can easily get whatever they need( and is obtainable).

So yeah... stop crying about things. We'll get whatever the staff decide to give us and that's all. No one is in position of demanding, QQing or anything like that. Be happy freakz you are able to play on such a great server.

Glad to see more persons with the same Thought about this.

See ya
Ezeky

0 0

Architech
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-04-2012, 17:33:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ezeky wrote:
enfy wrote:

So yeah... stop crying about things. We'll get whatever the staff decide to give us and that's all. No one is in position of demanding, QQing or anything like that. Be happy freakz you are able to play on such a great server.

Glad to see more persons with the same Thought about this.

See ya
Ezeky

Yeah, so Donor guilds like Crysis and EG can farm the shit out of those instances. Well *** YOU both you greedy bastards.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next    

The time now is 24-06-2024, 15:22:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x